ph

teenutz208

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking to try a pH I, I have been recommended vii or (seven) by anabolic kreations, but I looked into it and its a two compound. Should I start on a one compound or is a two ok? I don't want to hear about diet pct liver etc I will have that covered. But for now I want some input on a good starting pH.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking to try a pH I, I have been recommended vii or (seven) by anabolic kreations, but I looked into it and its a two compound. Should I start on a one compound or is a two ok? I don't want to hear about diet pct liver etc I will have that covered. But for now I want some input on a good starting pH.
How old are you, how long have you been training, your diet and so and on need to be answered first...

teenutz208

Awards
I'm 26, been training for eight years. I eat everything but stay away from soda. Don't have a weight problem eat every two hours or so when I start to feel hungry.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm 26, been training for eight years. I eat everything but stay away from soda. Don't have a weight problem eat every two hours or so when I start to feel hungry.
I wouldnt recommend 7 for your first PH because it's Tren & Sten (great compounds for advanced users) and it doesn't say what mg of each in the blend are.

Run Halo, Epi, Sten, something that's a single compound for your first run.

teenutz208

Awards
Ok I'll look into those, thanks. Any other input is more than welcome.

teenutz208

Awards
Sounds good I'm looking to start within the next couple weeks I'll let y'all know.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ep15tane or Dymethazi9e by Olympus labs.

Both excellent choices for a first cycle;)

teenutz208

Awards
Good read, I will base my cycle off that but only run the ph for four weeks. The Hawthorne berry I had no idea of. I'll find some and make sure to pre load on that.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Good read, I will base my cycle off that but only run the ph for four weeks. The Hawthorne berry I had no idea of. I'll find some and make sure to pre load on that.
Yah It will help out with your liver functions.

Happy liver = Happy cycle.

teenutz208

Awards
Just bought xtreme mass which is one compound methylsten. I also bought a liver protection, and as a pct I have erase pro. I'm also stocked up on optimum nutrition protein. I currently weigh 173 and will take a before pic soon. I'm looking forward to this I started early this morning.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Oh boy!

Don't run that cycle until you have a full understanding of what your doing and what you'll need.

teenutz208

Awards
From my understanding all that's needed is a pct & liver protection

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Negative bro.

Take a look at the PCT section and read through a few logs. You need a serm for your pct.

teenutz208

Awards
Ok i had looked into this that's why I bought he erase pro it is a pct that reduces estrogen.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
The company I rep for has a very strong PH called 3-MHD, not exactly a beginners PH. It's a stack containing the following for when you're ready to go all out:
INGREDIENTS: Methylstenbolone (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one), Hexadrone (6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol), Dymethazine (DMZ 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine), 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin, L-3-4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine.

My signature has the website and BOGO code for those interested.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The company I rep for has a very strong PH called 3-MHD, not exactly a beginners PH. It's a stack containing the following for when you're ready to go all out:
INGREDIENTS: Methylstenbolone (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one), Hexadrone (6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol), Dymethazine (DMZ 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine), 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin, L-3-4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine.

My signature has the website and BOGO code for those interested.
How much of each is there per cap?

luckwithit

Awards
A little late here but yeah, you'll want a SERM. Ive just read into them and it'll definitely be something you want to add.

teenutz208

Awards
Will I stack the SERM with my pct? Or will it replace it? What is a good SERM or any recommendations?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Will I stack the SERM with my pct? Or will it replace it? What is a good SERM or any recommendations?
Here is a easy PCT.

nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Cannibal Alpha 6 pills x 3 times a day.
cortisol / estrogen control 0/0/4/3/2/1
pyrobatt ehhh ehhh. See what I did there? Lmao.

Love this **** bro.