Insulin dependent diabetic and Frag 176-191

flightconn

Awards
In reading other messages I see that it is important to use Frag 176-191 in a fasting state to reduce insulin spike. I am insulin dependent and have gained quite a bit around the mid section since starting insulin (at 50). I am using Frag 176-191 and CJC with DAC to try to assist in fat loss. I am following the following protocol.
2mg per week of CJC 1295 w/DAC

Last food for day is 7 to 8 PM
3 hours later inject 500MCG Frag 176-191
upon Wake up inject 250MCG. Frag 176-191

At this point I try to do fasting Cardio. This has worked well a couple times but this is where being a diabetic can create a couple issues.
Since I am on a pump, I have a constant drip of insulin (basil) Over night this can prove to be just right (usually) but some mornings I wake up either on the high side or low side (this is true regardless of Frag use) If I am low, I cannot do cardio with out first taking about 16 grams of carb or I will go too low, if I am high I need to take some insulin to bring back down to correct levels.

My concern is I have read that eating carbs destroys the benefit of Frag 191 and this is because of insulin spike.

My question is this; if upon waking I need to either eat 16 grams of carbs or some insulin, is the benefit of the Frag over? Should I forget about the morning dose and just go about my day and try again tomorrow, or is there benefit to be gained from the cardio (I do the Cardio either way, wondering about the Frag benefit) and continue fast for a couple more hours?

Thanks,