SeroTropin (redbox) WARNING!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to warn others about my experience with SeroTropin, this product claims to be HGH comes in a red box, 200iu kit. (Vetruvia Pharmaceuticals)

Where do I begin. First red flag the guy offered to sell me 20 kits at $199 each, this was probably their one and only "sales" guy. I also found it interesting how the box says "FDA approved" LMAO.

I got one kit and had an individual test it, 4 iu daily for a month, then scheduled a blood test for HGH serum and IGF. day before dosed 6iu, day of, approximately 3 hours before test another 6iu.

Test results, as I bet you can guess...HGH serum, unregistred below 1iu, IGF normal rage, actually a tad lower then the previous IGF test (which was taken while on nothing)! go figure! HCG was normal so it's not HCG, and well IGF was unaffected so it's not even a peptide, probably nothing but water!

Watch out for this company and this scam product. Not to mention their "sales" guy got very defensive when I told him I would write some forums reviews to reveal the TRUTH about his product.

Rich Muscle

Rich Muscle

Awards
I have a buddy who swears by them but I was wondering about that company! 20 kits for $199 each??? That sounds shady already.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy who swears by them but I was wondering about that company! 20 kits for $199 each??? That sounds shady already.
Yep they are completely bunk. I have blood results to prove this.

Rich Muscle

Rich Muscle

Awards
Damn… Thanks for the info. I trust your word. I knew there were too good to be true. I will stick with Saizen and Serostim. I remember he claimed that the Serotropin had created a new kind of HGH that was stronger and more potent than Saizen…

Pumas

Awards
Never hear of these suppliers and look like renamed Chinese generics.

I'd go with irondaddy pharma only, stuff like Humatrope (Lilly), Genotropin and Serotism. More expensive, but high quality if its real.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 4
nattydisaster General Chat 6