Can i run GHRP-2 Solo?

Sketch2000

Awards
Sup guys,

I hit my 2 month mark on

Mod GRf CJC w/o DAc / GHRP-2 on the 14th

Running out of Mod Grf

So I've lowered my dose to 50mcg to not only slowly come down but to let it last as long as i can. Due to some personal issues I've actually only taken one pin for a few days now.....just caught up in some bs at the moment

Anyway,
Once i run out - which i anticipate happening within the next few days (i will only pin twice now....once in the am and once post workout)

can i run the GHRP-2 by itself? I'll have almost 2 vials left. if so how would i dose it?

sketch

Sketch2000

Awards
Since Mod Grf is what keeps the pulse (or light bulb) on....and GHRP 2 is short acting.....and just adds a pulse...then if i only have GHRP 2 left should I dose it more frequently? Given that it would be so short acting without the Mod Grf??

I'll be out of Mod Grf in a few days and with 2 vials left of GHRP2 I"m definitely going to run it. Prob at 100 mcg 3x daily. I"m just not sure if i should cut it down to 50mcg and dose more frequently.

Somebody ?????

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys,

I hit my 2 month mark on

Mod GRf CJC w/o DAc / GHRP-2 on the 14th

Running out of Mod Grf

So I've lowered my dose to 50mcg to not only slowly come down but to let it last as long as i can. Due to some personal issues I've actually only taken one pin for a few days now.....just caught up in some bs at the moment

Anyway,
Once i run out - which i anticipate happening within the next few days (i will only pin twice now....once in the am and once post workout)

can i run the GHRP-2 by itself? I'll have almost 2 vials left. if so how would i dose it?

sketch
I woul highly rec grabbing sermorelin (mod GRF 1-29) from CEM and continue with both. its the optimal way. sure you could use it solo, but its a bit of a waste IMO..
I just started both again this week> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/246918-cems-ghrp-2-a.html#post4419426

highly rec both ..

Sketch2000

Awards
I woul highly rec grabbing sermorelin (mod GRF 1-29) from CEM and continue with both. its the optimal way. sure you could use it solo, but its a bit of a waste IMO..
I just started both again this week> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/246918-cems-ghrp-2-a.html#post4419426

highly rec both ..

Thanks Blergs.

I agree. Running it by itself can be done but it is a bit of a waste. I've been running that combo for just over 8 weeks now. And I ran it for that exact same reason. I'd like to possibly go with a different chem/supply this time around so I just want to finish the chems I got from this particular company and compare them with the results I get from the next (I posted a 2 month log in this thread not too long ago - on the 14th I believe).

My main question is how to dose it? Same (100mcg 3x daily?)

Sketch

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
You can run it alone. Ghrp2 is capable of releasing just as much hgh when taken alone as it is when stacked with a GHRH, you just need to dose it higher at around 250mcg.

Sermorelin only has a 10 minute half life and is far inferior to cjc1295 no DAC.

Sketch2000

Awards
You can run it alone. Ghrp2 is capable of releasing just as much hgh when taken alone as it is when stacked with a GHRH, you just need to dose it higher at around 250mcg.

Sermorelin only has a 10 minute half life and is far inferior to cjc1295 no DAC.
250mcg 3x a day then?

Sketch2000

Awards

My understanding was that Mod GRF CJC w/o DAC was what keeps the "bulb burning" or the GH pulse stay longer.

(I may have it backwards.....)

And that GHRP is what initiates the GH Pulse (natural).

If that's the case than yes, it works, but only for short bursts. I'm going to up the dosage as you stated.

I want to get done with my current supply anyway so I can re-up.

Sketch

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just to be clear, there is a difference between Sermorelin, CJC-1295, CJC 1295 w/ DAC & Mod GRF 1-29.

Most chem companies dont actually sell mod grf. They sell CJC or some variant of Sermorelin, which is GRF 1-29/1-44.