IGF-1 LR3 in extreme training and conditions? questions.

kamon

Awards
So first off I have done a lot of research on LR3 but still cannot find answers to a few questions and I have a few situational problems I need help with concerning the LR3 cycles.

1) can IGF-1 be detected in urine or blood tests and would the LR3 cause even more concern cause of the longer duration?

2) what is an ample dose for 5'11 171 lbs without blowing up hut having a nice evening growth of LBM? 20-40mcg 30 days on 30 days off for repeated 3 times was what I heard but I want confirmation.
I don't want to go too hard as my workouts are upon the verge of serious injury as is. They last 6-8 hours a day

3) could these shots be taken every other day or at larger intervals with no loss of gains? I'm I'm a very restrictive environment (taking a 50mcg every other day as opposed to a 30mcg per day)

4) is local area of injection prone to becoming over developed? Should I change spots often to encourage constant repair or does it not matter? I plan on doing bilateral injections into pecks and glutes anyways but was just wondering.

My perceived method was to add BW at a 4:1 to avoid muscle injury, or would I do a different ratio?

kamon

Awards
Bump, can anyone help?
I really need these answered

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0