Looking for IGF-1 LR3 Help

jcoombs

Awards
Hey everyone, I have some questions regarding IGF-1 LR3 and I have looked over the entire internet for answsers, founds some then the next article I come upon it’s different; hence confusing the hell out of me. So I figured I would reach out to you all and hopefully get some good user info. I just need to know the basics to get started and I will go from there. Any help would be very much appreciated. Just FYI, my stats are 42 years old, 6’1”, 13% bf and weigh 260lbs. I have done several cycles in my past, just started receiving 2 IU’s of HGH daily (will bump to 3 in a week or two) but never have messed with Slin or IGF-1 LR3. My questions are:

• Does this need to be site specified or just sub q shots in the stomach area?
• Can you use just bacteriostatic water or does it need to contain AA? If AA is needed can you exlain how many c's are needed to mix for a 1200mcg vial? I wuold like to start with 20mcg/day and move up.
• If I get a 1200mcg vial of it, how many C’s of fluid do I put in there to obtain 20 (or more) mcg a day?
• If I want 20mcg per day, how many units is that on a slin syringe?

Some of these questions are pretty simple but I just want to be sure I'm not F'ing anything up. Thanks again everyone for feedback

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Hey everyone, I have some questions regarding IGF-1 LR3 and I have looked over the entire internet for answsers, founds some then the next article I come upon it’s different; hence confusing the hell out of me. So I figured I would reach out to you all and hopefully get some good user info. I just need to know the basics to get started and I will go from there. Any help would be very much appreciated. Just FYI, my stats are 42 years old, 6’1”, 13% bf and weigh 260lbs. I have done several cycles in my past, just started receiving 2 IU’s of HGH daily (will bump to 3 in a week or two) but never have messed with Slin or IGF-1 LR3. My questions are: • Does this need to be site specified or just sub q shots in the stomach area? • Can you use just bacteriostatic water or does it need to contain AA? If AA is needed can you exlain how many c's are needed to mix for a 1200mcg vial? I wuold like to start with 20mcg/day and move up. • If I get a 1200mcg vial of it, how many C’s of fluid do I put in there to obtain 20 (or more) mcg a day? • If I want 20mcg per day, how many units is that on a slin syringe? Some of these questions are pretty simple but I just want to be sure I'm not F'ing anything up. Thanks again everyone for feedback
You could use Bacteriostatic water, but from what I have read it will speed up the degradation of igf-1. AA helps igf-1 stay viable longer.

You can do sub q or site injection. I have read 100s of articles and I came to the conclusion that it really doesn't matter. Some people say site enhancement works, others say it's all BS. From what I read, and conclusions I've drawn I would recommend outer delt injections. It really doesn't matter though.

For mcg calculation just do the math on it 1,2,3,4 cc of acetic acids and do division.

juiceyyy91

Awards
Hey everyone, I have some questions regarding IGF-1 LR3 and I have looked over the entire internet for answsers, founds some then the next article I come upon it’s different; hence confusing the hell out of me. So I figured I would reach out to you all and hopefully get some good user info. I just need to know the basics to get started and I will go from there. Any help would be very much appreciated. Just FYI, my stats are 42 years old, 6’1”, 13% bf and weigh 260lbs. I have done several cycles in my past, just started receiving 2 IU’s of HGH daily (will bump to 3 in a week or two) but never have messed with Slin or IGF-1 LR3. My questions are:

•Does this need to be site specified or just sub q shots in the stomach area?
•Can you use just bacteriostatic water or does it need to contain AA? If AA is needed can you exlain how many c's are needed to mix for a 1200mcg vial? I wuold like to start with 20mcg/day and move up.
•If I get a 1200mcg vial of it, how many C’s of fluid do I put in there to obtain 20 (or more) mcg a day?
•If I want 20mcg per day, how many units is that on a slin syringe?

Some of these questions are pretty simple but I just want to be sure I'm not F'ing anything up. Thanks again everyone for feedback
I have read that with igf-1 lr3 doesn't matter because it's Half-Life is very long. So I shoot it sub q. 100mcg post workout on workout days only. On off days will cause ur gut to grow.