IGF, I'm sore.. and growing? how about you?

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

IGF, I'm sore.. and growing? how about you?

Been taking MR's IGF for about week now...

And recently I have had 2 sort of bad workouts in a row... Even this morning after my IGF injection, I can feel the muscles through out my shoulders and delts... They feel as if they are still sore from the last time I worked them out 6 days ago. (keep in mind, I'm still on the aas portion of my cycle). My legs during yesterdays workout felt sore from the week before.. and even though I squeeked out decent squats, I could not match last weeks leg presses by a long shot. Saturday, I failed to improve one the week prior's flat and incline bench.. but I did very well on the tricep portion of the day.

Right now, my legs are toast...

My arms are sore...

My muscles in my back are sore..

I'm generally sore..

But I guess the good news is.. I feel like I'm growing all over aswell.

up 45 pounds this morning in 13.425 weeks.

So my question is.. does this sound familiar? do you feel sore more so then before.. is the soreness all part of the growing? Any insights?

Thank you.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%

In my experience, I've only used it post-cycle. During which, I remain mildly sore all the time. It hasn't effected my workouts though. I make gains during PCT with IGF-1 in both size and strength. Although strength gains don't come fast. It probably has a lot to do with the way I train post cycle as well.

IGF-1 definetly doesn't give a boost of any kind. Nor does it make me feel like I can train harder, longer, or more frequently.

The way I train post-cycle might be considered different though. I typically do a very minimal approach to a high-frequency strength routine. Like an upper/lower split with 1 warmup set of 15-18 reps and 1 work set of 6 reps per movement, and that's it.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

IGF did jack chit for me in terms of soreness/recovery, but it definitely brought the boys back way faster and made it easier to keep mass on post-cycle.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've felt sort of like this before... at the beginning of this cycle when I started talking insulin up to twice a day instead of just pwo. That might be what I'm feeling now... My muscles are stuffed and there damn well letting me know... I'm also having a surge in weight to coincide with this.. so it makes some sense.

Manbeast.. I'm running this for about 3 weeks (if I can dose this stuff right, next time get extra solvent :P) up to pct... then I'll be running for another 3 weeks at the end of pct... I'm hoping for as you said.. A strong recovery.

Peace gents.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I was sore as hell for the first 5 days on IGF then joints felt good but muscles were always sore and tight. I used it for the last 2 weeks of my PH cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I was sore as hell for the first 5 days on IGF then joints felt good but muscles were always sore and tight. I used it for the last 2 weeks of my PH cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.
    Good I'll take it as a sign it's working.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shaved and shiney....how do you do it?
    By waynaferd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 02:24 PM
  2. How about DTH and IGF-2 stacked together?
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 01:36 PM
  4. IGF-1 How about we keep it under wraps
    By Work in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 11:20 AM