Sermorelin & GHRP2 Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Sermorelin & GHRP2 Cycle

OK so I have enough CEM serm and GHRP2 for 6 month run at 300mcg/day of each. I was going to do 3 100mcg injections. No carbs or fats 30mins pre or post injection. First thing in am, md afternoon and right before bedd. Ill be taking horny goat weed and green tea extract to lower GHIH. I think Im all set. Im currently running test/deca and primobolan at 600/800 nd 800mgs/week. Taking 25mg stane/day and .5mg prami every night before bed. HCG 2x/week at 250iu's per injection.
    Thinking about doing a log on this...

2. Registered User
    Answers

No thoughts on this peptide cycle?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    No thoughts on this peptide cycle?
    You get alot more if u add Mod GRF 1-29 to it...

Like, 3-5 times more effective. The two create synergy since GHRH blocks somatostatin while GHRP dumps GH into the blood.

The two stacked 3 times daily really is as good as GH without the scary sides of systemic IGF.

Sermorelin will work but its half life is only 10 minutes. MOD has a half life of 30-40 minutes which is how long It takes for the GHRP to start dropping off its pulse.

My opinion, if using Serm, inject it 5-10 minutes AFTER GHRP. This allows the sermorelin to block somatostatin during the peak of ur GH pulse which is around 15-20 minutes in...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Will be starting log 1st week in April...stay tuned......
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Holy crap!! I am doing the same stack! : -) AND the same company! haha
    I am interested to see how both our runs go!
    I may post some Q's for you here on your log. PLZ Feel free to post on my log too! Here> CEM's GHRP-2 and Sermorelin (mod GRF 1-29) log & review
    will prob make for even better logs! :-)
    Its rare to have same pep stack and lab so this is gonna be awesome!

I just started mine, only a few days ahead of you so it will basically be the same time.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I dont know much about peptides. What is your goal from this cycle. Typical results?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    You get alot more if u add Mod GRF 1-29 to it...

Like, 3-5 times more effective. The two create synergy since GHRH blocks somatostatin while GHRP dumps GH into the blood.

The two stacked 3 times daily really is as good as GH without the scary sides of systemic IGF.

Sermorelin will work but its half life is only 10 minutes. MOD has a half life of 30-40 minutes which is how long It takes for the GHRP to start dropping off its pulse.

My opinion, if using Serm, inject it 5-10 minutes AFTER GHRP. This allows the sermorelin to block somatostatin during the peak of ur GH pulse which is around 15-20 minutes in...
    Sermorelin is a Mod GRF1-29. You mean a diif MOD GRf 1-29 with a longer half life but without Dac ?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Holy crap!! I am doing the same stack! : -) AND the same company! haha
    I am interested to see how both our runs go!
    I may post some Q's for you here on your log. PLZ Feel free to post on my log too! Here> CEM's GHRP-2 and Sermorelin (mod GRF 1-29) log & review
    will prob make for even better logs! :-)
    Its rare to have same pep stack and lab so this is gonna be awesome!

I just started mine, only a few days ahead of you so it will basically be the same time.
    Nice! I just posted in your thread man. Lets compare notes bro...
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I dont know much about peptides. What is your goal from this cycle. Typical results?
    It kind of a cheaper version of GH but not as potent and thats what im looking for. GH Type benefits. The synergy with the juice and then the fat burning, physical and emotional GH benefits.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Sermorelin is a Mod GRF1-29. You mean a diif MOD GRf 1-29 with a longer half life but without Dac ?
    No, Sermorelin is not Mod GRF 1-29. Sermorelin has a half life of 7-10 minutes and is plain old GRF 1-29 or GRF 1-44. It is the only GHRH that is approved by the FDA.

MOD GRF 1-29 has a substitution of Ala at the 15th position of the peptide chain. By doing this, it improves receptor affinity and GH-releasing activity. It also has another substitution at the 2nd position and this mod allows for the peptide to resist enzymatic cleavage.

There are only a handful of places u can actually get legit Mod GRF. The best way is joining Datbtrue's forum and getting it through his supplier.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

No, Sermorelin is not Mod GRF 1-29. Sermorelin has a half life of 7-10 minutes and is plain old GRF 1-29 or GRF 1-44. It is the only GHRH that is approved by the FDA.

MOD GRF 1-29 has a substitution of Ala at the 15th position of the peptide chain. By doing this, it improves receptor affinity and GH-releasing activity. It also has another substitution at the 2nd position and this mod allows for the peptide to resist enzymatic cleavage.

There are only a handful of places u can actually get legit Mod GRF. The best way is joining Datbtrue's forum and getting it through his supplier.
    So Serm is Really just GRF1-29 without the alanine modification and the sub at pos2.
    So you think I should stagger my pins by about 10 minutes then? Do my GHRP2 , wait 10 mins do my Serm to help minimize GHIH.
    How do you feel about green tea extract and horny goat weed to help minimize GHIH as well?
  12. Registered User
    Answers

So Serm is Really just GRF1-29 without the alanine modification and the sub at pos2.
    So you think I should stagger my pins by about 10 minutes then? Do my GHRP2 , wait 10 mins do my Serm to help minimize GHIH.
    How do you feel about green tea extract and horny goat weed to help minimize GHIH as well?
    Whats the acronym?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Whats the acronym?
    Somatostatin=Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone (GHIH)
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Somatostatin=Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone (GHIH)
    Huperzine-A is ur answer.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Huperzine-A is ur answer.
    Excellent. Thank You!
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Drop the HCG, your wasting your money running doses that low, completely pointless
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Smellthejoe1 View Post
    Drop the HCG, your wasting your money running doses that low, completely pointless
    Actually its perfect. Im maintaining testicular function without risking Leydig cell desensitization.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Actually its perfect. Im maintaining testicular function without risking Leydig cell desensitization.
    Yeah I'm not gonna argue with guy above but with HCG less is more. Actually, the most ideal way to administer it is @ 100mcg/day to simulate the natural morning pulse of Testosterone.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

I will be starting this tomorrow. Im going to log it right here. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

OK so I have 2 doses of each pep under my belt. I did 100mcg of each staggered. First dose first thing in am, secong in mid afternoon. I got really tired after the mid afternoon pinning. Really tired.
    I have huperazine-a on the way and will incorporate that when I receive it.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

OK so I have 2 doses of each pep under my belt. I did 100mcg of each staggered. First dose first thing in am, secong in mid afternoon. I got really tired after the mid afternoon pinning. Really tired.
    I have huperazine-a on the way and will incorporate that when I receive it.
    Gettin tired is normal. There are ways around it. Might need to make adjustments to ur Sermorelin dose as it is usually the culprit..

U dont need alot of GHRH to make the pulse big.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Gettin tired is normal. There are ways around it. Might need to make adjustments to ur Sermorelin dose as it is usually the culprit..

U dont need alot of GHRH to make the pulse big.
    Maybe Ill back it down. It happened again today. I could barely keep my eyes open. Ill drop it 25mcg and see if that helps if not ill cut it in half. Thanks!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Ok so I dropped it down to 75mcg. I noticed a bit of a difference. Iwas quite as tired. Im going to try it at this doage for a few days and see hat happens. I did sleep rally well. Oh I kept the night dosage at 100mcg.
    Ill keep the log updated.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

So dropping the Sermorelin to 75mcg/dose has helped a lot with the drowsiness. I can at least keep my eyes open now. Its much better. So far so good. All im noticing really is deeper sleep but I dont expect miracles and I know its a long term endeavor.
    Ill keep things updated.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

So far so good. Tired feeling has passed. GEtting great sleep. Feeling good. So far so good. Time will tell. Not having any issues though so that is good. I may be leaning out a but or that may just be on my head. DUnno...again time will tell.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

So far so good. Tired feeling has passed. GEtting great sleep. Feeling good. So far so good. Time will tell. Not having any issues though so that is good. I may be leaning out a but or that may just be on my head. DUnno...again time will tell.
    It does lean u out. You really want to lean out, jump on lean gains and take an early morning and mid-morning dose fasted then break fast around early afternoon for max results.

GH only liberates fatty acids - it doesnt actually burn anything off so u need to have a period of fasted fat burning to have said effect. Taking ghrp's pre-bed, early morning and pre-workout will allow max fat burning effects.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

It does lean u out. You really want to lean out, jump on lean gains and take an early morning and mid-morning dose fasted then break fast around early afternoon for max results.

GH only liberates fatty acids - it doesnt actually burn anything off so u need to have a period of fasted fat burning to have said effect. Taking ghrp's pre-bed, early morning and pre-workout will allow max fat burning effects.
    I adjust my eating time more. I have been not eating around administration time but I do fasted and see how it goes. Thank You!
  28. Registered User
    Answers

So today I am doing fasted, so far so good. Ill keep updated. Man I cant wait to eat lol
  29. Registered User
    Answers

So the fasted has really made a significant difference in fat loss. It combined with the peps seems to be a great way to go. I am liking it very much and have adapted to the fasted eating patterns. It was tough in the beginning but I think it is totally worth it.
    I feel great, Im sleeping great and Im losing bodyfat. So far I think this is a good stack.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

So the fasted has really made a significant difference in fat loss. It combined with the peps seems to be a great way to go. I am liking it very much and have adapted to the fasted eating patterns. It was tough in the beginning but I think it is totally worth it.
    I feel great, Im sleeping great and Im losing bodyfat. So far I think this is a good stack.
    Its original man and healthy as well. GH + fasting will always work to burn the fat.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Its original man and healthy as well. GH + fasting will always work to burn the fat.
    Well it def is ad I appreciate the suggestion for sure!
  32. Registered User
    Answers

All is going well. Weekedns are the toughest as my routine is out of wack but I will be sure to stick to injection times as well as fasted eating.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

So far, so good. Thats all I have to report. Nice to be in a groove, a routine and so far Im liking this.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Good weekend. Stoked for the week and feeling great. Cant wait to hit the gym after work!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Going well. Sleeping like an absolute baby. Feeling great. Losing bodyfat. So far I very much enjoy this combination .
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Going well. Sleeping like an absolute baby. Feeling great. Losing bodyfat. So far I very much enjoy this combination .
    The best part...

It never has to stop
  37. Registered User
    Answers

The best part...

It never has to stop
    At this rate it very well may not. I really feel good all around. I am starting to really enjoy the way I look and feel from this. The better sleep in and of itself is amazing. Probably contributing to why I feel so good as well.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Ok so as the norm it seems things are growing I mean going LOL great. I just noticed my pins supply is getting loww fast. When u use 3 a day they go quick. Tim to re up on some pins and coontiinue on this fun peptide run.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Going VERY well. Bodyfat steadily dropping, slowly but steadily. All I have done is changed eating pattern, not caloric intake.
    I am considering switccching from Sermorelin to Mod grf 1-29 once I run out of the sermorelin. All in all this is agreat and productive stack. The benifits are sublte but combined they end up feeling and being fairly significant in my opinion. Im very pleased and will continue running this for quite some time.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Going VERY well. Bodyfat steadily dropping, slowly but steadily. All I have done is changed eating pattern, not caloric intake.
    I am considering switccching from Sermorelin to Mod grf 1-29 once I run out of the sermorelin. All in all this is agreat and productive stack. The benifits are sublte but combined they end up feeling and being fairly significant in my opinion. Im very pleased and will continue running this for quite some time.
    Good deal man. GH is best @ fat burning and recovery unless stacked with AAS and Insulin, then it becomes a freakish contributor. Not recommending that, just proping u up for realistic expectations.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beast/Katana & Trenazone Cycle
    By DiEsEL g33k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. Test e and sermorelin cycle
    By Flex2183 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:24 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 09:49 AM