Sermorelin & GHRP2 Cycle

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
OK so I have enough CEM serm and GHRP2 for 6 month run at 300mcg/day of each. I was going to do 3 100mcg injections. No carbs or fats 30mins pre or post injection. First thing in am, md afternoon and right before bedd. Ill be taking horny goat weed and green tea extract to lower GHIH. I think Im all set. Im currently running test/deca and primobolan at 600/800 nd 800mgs/week. Taking 25mg stane/day and .5mg prami every night before bed. HCG 2x/week at 250iu's per injection.
Thinking about doing a log on this...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thoughts on this peptide cycle?
You get alot more if u add Mod GRF 1-29 to it...

Like, 3-5 times more effective. The two create synergy since GHRH blocks somatostatin while GHRP dumps GH into the blood.

The two stacked 3 times daily really is as good as GH without the scary sides of systemic IGF.

Sermorelin will work but its half life is only 10 minutes. MOD has a half life of 30-40 minutes which is how long It takes for the GHRP to start dropping off its pulse.

My opinion, if using Serm, inject it 5-10 minutes AFTER GHRP. This allows the sermorelin to block somatostatin during the peak of ur GH pulse which is around 15-20 minutes in...

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Will be starting log 1st week in April...stay tuned......

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap!! I am doing the same stack! : -) AND the same company! haha
I am interested to see how both our runs go!
I may post some Q's for you here on your log. PLZ Feel free to post on my log too! Here> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/246918-cems-ghrp-2-a.html
will prob make for even better logs! :)
Its rare to have same pep stack and lab so this is gonna be awesome!

I just started mine, only a few days ahead of you so it will basically be the same time.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dont know much about peptides. What is your goal from this cycle. Typical results?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards

Like, 3-5 times more effective. The two create synergy since GHRH blocks somatostatin while GHRP dumps GH into the blood.

The two stacked 3 times daily really is as good as GH without the scary sides of systemic IGF.

Sermorelin will work but its half life is only 10 minutes. MOD has a half life of 30-40 minutes which is how long It takes for the GHRP to start dropping off its pulse.

My opinion, if using Serm, inject it 5-10 minutes AFTER GHRP. This allows the sermorelin to block somatostatin during the peak of ur GH pulse which is around 15-20 minutes in...
Sermorelin is a Mod GRF1-29. You mean a diif MOD GRf 1-29 with a longer half life but without Dac ?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Holy crap!! I am doing the same stack! : -) AND the same company! haha
I am interested to see how both our runs go!
I may post some Q's for you here on your log. PLZ Feel free to post on my log too! Here> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/246918-cems-ghrp-2-a.html
will prob make for even better logs! :)
Its rare to have same pep stack and lab so this is gonna be awesome!

I just started mine, only a few days ahead of you so it will basically be the same time.
Nice! I just posted in your thread man. Lets compare notes bro...

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I dont know much about peptides. What is your goal from this cycle. Typical results?
It kind of a cheaper version of GH but not as potent and thats what im looking for. GH Type benefits. The synergy with the juice and then the fat burning, physical and emotional GH benefits.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sermorelin is a Mod GRF1-29. You mean a diif MOD GRf 1-29 with a longer half life but without Dac ?
No, Sermorelin is not Mod GRF 1-29. Sermorelin has a half life of 7-10 minutes and is plain old GRF 1-29 or GRF 1-44. It is the only GHRH that is approved by the FDA.

MOD GRF 1-29 has a substitution of Ala at the 15th position of the peptide chain. By doing this, it improves receptor affinity and GH-releasing activity. It also has another substitution at the 2nd position and this mod allows for the peptide to resist enzymatic cleavage.

There are only a handful of places u can actually get legit Mod GRF. The best way is joining Datbtrue's forum and getting it through his supplier.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
No, Sermorelin is not Mod GRF 1-29. Sermorelin has a half life of 7-10 minutes and is plain old GRF 1-29 or GRF 1-44. It is the only GHRH that is approved by the FDA.

MOD GRF 1-29 has a substitution of Ala at the 15th position of the peptide chain. By doing this, it improves receptor affinity and GH-releasing activity. It also has another substitution at the 2nd position and this mod allows for the peptide to resist enzymatic cleavage.

There are only a handful of places u can actually get legit Mod GRF. The best way is joining Datbtrue's forum and getting it through his supplier.
So Serm is Really just GRF1-29 without the alanine modification and the sub at pos2.
So you think I should stagger my pins by about 10 minutes then? Do my GHRP2 , wait 10 mins do my Serm to help minimize GHIH.
How do you feel about green tea extract and horny goat weed to help minimize GHIH as well?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Serm is Really just GRF1-29 without the alanine modification and the sub at pos2.
So you think I should stagger my pins by about 10 minutes then? Do my GHRP2 , wait 10 mins do my Serm to help minimize GHIH.
How do you feel about green tea extract and horny goat weed to help minimize GHIH as well?
Whats the acronym?

S

Smellthejoe1

Awards
Drop the HCG, your wasting your money running doses that low, completely pointless

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually its perfect. Im maintaining testicular function without risking Leydig cell desensitization.
Yeah I'm not gonna argue with guy above but with HCG less is more. Actually, the most ideal way to administer it is @ 100mcg/day to simulate the natural morning pulse of Testosterone.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I will be starting this tomorrow. Im going to log it right here. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
OK so I have 2 doses of each pep under my belt. I did 100mcg of each staggered. First dose first thing in am, secong in mid afternoon. I got really tired after the mid afternoon pinning. Really tired.
I have huperazine-a on the way and will incorporate that when I receive it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so I have 2 doses of each pep under my belt. I did 100mcg of each staggered. First dose first thing in am, secong in mid afternoon. I got really tired after the mid afternoon pinning. Really tired.
I have huperazine-a on the way and will incorporate that when I receive it.
Gettin tired is normal. There are ways around it. Might need to make adjustments to ur Sermorelin dose as it is usually the culprit..

U dont need alot of GHRH to make the pulse big.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Gettin tired is normal. There are ways around it. Might need to make adjustments to ur Sermorelin dose as it is usually the culprit..

U dont need alot of GHRH to make the pulse big.
Maybe Ill back it down. It happened again today. I could barely keep my eyes open. Ill drop it 25mcg and see if that helps if not ill cut it in half. Thanks!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Ok so I dropped it down to 75mcg. I noticed a bit of a difference. Iwas quite as tired. Im going to try it at this doage for a few days and see hat happens. I did sleep rally well. Oh I kept the night dosage at 100mcg.
Ill keep the log updated.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So dropping the Sermorelin to 75mcg/dose has helped a lot with the drowsiness. I can at least keep my eyes open now. Its much better. So far so good. All im noticing really is deeper sleep but I dont expect miracles and I know its a long term endeavor.
Ill keep things updated.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So far so good. Tired feeling has passed. GEtting great sleep. Feeling good. So far so good. Time will tell. Not having any issues though so that is good. I may be leaning out a but or that may just be on my head. DUnno...again time will tell.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good. Tired feeling has passed. GEtting great sleep. Feeling good. So far so good. Time will tell. Not having any issues though so that is good. I may be leaning out a but or that may just be on my head. DUnno...again time will tell.
It does lean u out. You really want to lean out, jump on lean gains and take an early morning and mid-morning dose fasted then break fast around early afternoon for max results.

GH only liberates fatty acids - it doesnt actually burn anything off so u need to have a period of fasted fat burning to have said effect. Taking ghrp's pre-bed, early morning and pre-workout will allow max fat burning effects.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
It does lean u out. You really want to lean out, jump on lean gains and take an early morning and mid-morning dose fasted then break fast around early afternoon for max results.

GH only liberates fatty acids - it doesnt actually burn anything off so u need to have a period of fasted fat burning to have said effect. Taking ghrp's pre-bed, early morning and pre-workout will allow max fat burning effects.
I adjust my eating time more. I have been not eating around administration time but I do fasted and see how it goes. Thank You!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So today I am doing fasted, so far so good. Ill keep updated. Man I cant wait to eat lol

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So the fasted has really made a significant difference in fat loss. It combined with the peps seems to be a great way to go. I am liking it very much and have adapted to the fasted eating patterns. It was tough in the beginning but I think it is totally worth it.
I feel great, Im sleeping great and Im losing bodyfat. So far I think this is a good stack.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the fasted has really made a significant difference in fat loss. It combined with the peps seems to be a great way to go. I am liking it very much and have adapted to the fasted eating patterns. It was tough in the beginning but I think it is totally worth it.
I feel great, Im sleeping great and Im losing bodyfat. So far I think this is a good stack.
Its original man and healthy as well. GH + fasting will always work to burn the fat.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
All is going well. Weekedns are the toughest as my routine is out of wack but I will be sure to stick to injection times as well as fasted eating.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So far, so good. Thats all I have to report. Nice to be in a groove, a routine and so far Im liking this.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Good weekend. Stoked for the week and feeling great. Cant wait to hit the gym after work!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Going well. Sleeping like an absolute baby. Feeling great. Losing bodyfat. So far I very much enjoy this combination .

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
The best part...

It never has to stop
At this rate it very well may not. I really feel good all around. I am starting to really enjoy the way I look and feel from this. The better sleep in and of itself is amazing. Probably contributing to why I feel so good as well.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Ok so as the norm it seems things are growing I mean going LOL great. I just noticed my pins supply is getting loww fast. When u use 3 a day they go quick. Tim to re up on some pins and coontiinue on this fun peptide run.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Going VERY well. Bodyfat steadily dropping, slowly but steadily. All I have done is changed eating pattern, not caloric intake.
I am considering switccching from Sermorelin to Mod grf 1-29 once I run out of the sermorelin. All in all this is agreat and productive stack. The benifits are sublte but combined they end up feeling and being fairly significant in my opinion. Im very pleased and will continue running this for quite some time.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going VERY well. Bodyfat steadily dropping, slowly but steadily. All I have done is changed eating pattern, not caloric intake.
I am considering switccching from Sermorelin to Mod grf 1-29 once I run out of the sermorelin. All in all this is agreat and productive stack. The benifits are sublte but combined they end up feeling and being fairly significant in my opinion. Im very pleased and will continue running this for quite some time.
Good deal man. GH is best @ fat burning and recovery unless stacked with AAS and Insulin, then it becomes a freakish contributor. Not recommending that, just proping u up for realistic expectations.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Good deal man. GH is best @ fat burning and recovery unless stacked with AAS and Insulin, then it becomes a freakish contributor. Not recommending that, just proping u up for realistic expectations.
Much appreciated. Thanks for following and thanks for the help and input!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
need to update my log.. but man i think i need lower dose, been getting SOOOO sleepy!. recovery is nice now though :p

NueroJohn

NueroJohn

Awards

So these two stacked would be the ideal cycle instead of ghrp2 and sermorelin? Have never taken peptides but they have been sparking my interest.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So these two stacked would be the ideal cycle instead of ghrp2 and sermorelin? Have never taken peptides but they have been sparking my interest.
Im switching over to it. In addition to fuels advice I have been spending a lot of time and it seems mod1-29 ad GHRP 2 are the optimal combo. Im going to transition over man. Everything I have read indicated Mod 1-29 and ghrp2 or ghrp6 are the way to go.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im switching over to it. In addition to fuels advice I have been spending a lot of time and it seems mod1-29 ad GHRP 2 are the optimal combo. Im going to transition over man. Everything I have read indicated Mod 1-29 and ghrp2 or ghrp6 are the way to go.
Thats right. The Sermorelin was approved by FDA for use but Mod grf wasnt because pharma companies gave up on frequent injection GHRH for GH therapy because 1) injections aren popular in the States and 2) its annoying to pin 3 times a day.
Basically, it was a dead end investment.

One company did come up with CJC-1295 DAC but that isnt safe as it also raises systemic IGF like crazy and removes the pulsatile motion of GH. It also is thought to possibly cause pituitary tumors as well. Constant stimulation isnt good for the pituitary. So that peptide also got abandoned despite its positive effects on fat burning and anabolism. It just isnt any better than exogenous GH really and should be limited to 100mcg/daily with brief periods of use.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Thats right. The Sermorelin was approved by FDA for use but Mod grf wasnt because pharma companies gave up on frequent injection GHRH for GH therapy because 1) injections aren popular in the States and 2) its annoying to pin 3 times a day.
Basically, it was a dead end investment.

One company did come up with CJC-1295 DAC but that isnt safe as it also raises systemic IGF like crazy and removes the pulsatile motion of GH. It also is thought to possibly cause pituitary tumors as well. Constant stimulation isnt good for the pituitary. So that peptide also got abandoned despite its positive effects on fat burning and anabolism. It just isnt any better than exogenous GH really and should be limited to 100mcg/daily with brief periods of use.
Appreciate all the help and am looking forward to using the mod 1-29 !

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Will be making the switch in a few weeks hopefully. All is still going well. Hve a nice little routine pinning as well as diet wise. I am very pleased. This is a sweet way to go in lieu of gh. Milder yet definite gh type benefits.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also highly recommend that u get an account on Datbtrue's website and get ur peptides from Tom - he sells clinical grade peps, not like the diluted stuff from everywhere else on the web.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I also highly recommend that u get an account on Datbtrue's website and get ur peptides from Tom - he sells clinical grade peps, not like the diluted stuff from everywhere else on the web.
Ill look into it for sure. Right now im usimng stuff from CEM and am pretty happy but I'll look into it. Been meaning to join there anyway so now I have a reason too.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill look into it for sure. Right now im usimng stuff from CEM and am pretty happy but I'll look into it. Been meaning to join there anyway so now I have a reason too.
Tom's pepes surpass anything from the research companies, imo.