First signs of "real" hgh

jackedkahuna

jackedkahuna

Awards
Hello all, for those of you who have experience with hgh, what are some early signs of the gh effect and know you have the real stuff. I am currently running a test e/deca/HGH cycle. I just introduced the blue tops(KeFei) two weeks ago @ 2iu/day. First week no signs, this week a little bit water retention, skin tightness, flushed skin, a bit more tired, elevated heart rate/blood pressure, random tingles around the body. Is this common?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hello all, for those of you who have experience with hgh, what are some early signs of the gh effect and know you have the real stuff. I am currently running a test e/deca/HGH cycle. I just introduced the blue tops(KeFei) two weeks ago @ 2iu/day. First week no signs, this week a little bit water retention, skin tightness, flushed skin, a bit more tired, elevated heart rate/blood pressure, random tingles around the body. Is this common?
I notice pretty fast after a 2iu injection. I get random numbness, tired, slight water retention, joint swelling and hungry as fuk 1-1.5hrs after pinning.

The only way to know is bloodwork

jackedkahuna

jackedkahuna

Awards
I ended up getting blood work. Results on monday. I'm pretty sure this stuff is the real deal. I definatly noticed these last few days.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I ended up getting blood work. Results on monday. I'm pretty sure this stuff is the real deal. I definatly noticed these last few days.
Awesome bro! Let us know what your serum levels were. I'm always interested in serum tests.

jackedkahuna

jackedkahuna

Awards
Went 4 months on blue tops. 2iu/day. It was a good bridge agent however not a game changer. For the price I doubt I will play with HGH again and just stick to my aas goodies. Btw my summer stack is gonna be a force to wrecked with:)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Went 4 months on blue tops. 2iu/day. It was a good bridge agent however not a game changer. For the price I doubt I will play with HGH again and just stick to my aas goodies. Btw my summer stack is gonna be a force to wrecked with:)
Yeah 2iu is a maintenance dose. Especially with generics. Pharma grade is a whole new story tho, for blues, yellows, blacks etc (generics) you get to the game changer zone in the 5-8iu and beyond range depending on the generic you are using. I bet when you run your next cycle you see some amazing results around 4months from when you stopped GH. Those new cells you made with elevated IGF-1 will mature about that time. Woot! Gains!! Good luck bro thanks for the update.

T4MP4

Awards
I was going to say, the hgh makes all the difference bro... 2-3 ius of pharmacy grade is much more potent than 2-3 ius of blue tops... I would also stay on a little longer at that dose... minimum 6 months on a maintenence dose.

backatit

backatit

Awards
you need more than 2 ius to produce new muscle cells. More like 6-8 iu generic I hear.