How does dopamine effect HGH? Thinking of starting on DRI

justkoda

Awards
Hey AM,

I am a pretty small guy, just weighed myself @ 128 lbs, age 26, not much facial hair, beginning to think I could benefit from HGH therapy. Here is the catch. I had a bad run in with chemicals about 3 years ago and since have removed every single chemical possible from my diet. I make my own soap. I brush my teeth with natural fluoride free toothpaste. I shop organic & eat a vegan diet, with a lot of raw salad with seeds, nuts, quinoa, or falafel (1-2x a day). I do consume a protein shake in the morning, Spirulina, Flax, Chia, & Sesame are my go to foods for this shake with avocado & banana. No sweeteners or fermented foods. No vitamins either. My diet is very strict, partly because I quite enjoy taking a potent MAOI-A herb otherwise known as Preganum harmala. When it comes to medicine, I have been practicing herbalism seriously for about 3 years now, and I generally treat myself & shift my state of mind to how I see fit. I take herbal stimulants like Muira puama, Adaptogens like Rhodiola rosea, & anxiolytic substances like Sassafras root bark. These tonics may not work for some, but they most certainly work in me. I do not take extracts. I just eat piles of herbs every day lol.

I am a big fan of an herb called Catuaba (Trichilia catigua), which has been shown to possess Dopamine re-uptake inhibitor properties. Catuaba is such a potent DRI that it can cause multiple orgasms & eliminate the refractory period, similar to Mucuna pruriens (L-Dopa containing bean). Upon researching HGH I discovered the pharmaceutical known as Cabergoline, which has been shown to stimulate HGH synthesis. Cabergoline functions as a d2 receptor agonist. I assume this is the receptor that stimulates HGH production? I believe it also reduces prolactin.

So my questions are this:
Would taking a DRI like Catuaba bark stimulate HGH? Do DRI's in general stimulate HGH? Is this through the d2 receptor? Is there an inverse relationship between prolactin & HGH?

What other pharmacological or dietary methods are there for increasing HGH? What about IGF? Do I want that one?

What are other pharmacological methods for stimulating Gonadotropin synthesis? I know of both Tribulus & Ginseng. Are there dietary ways to do this?

Also, same question for reducing SHBG.

For the record I am pretty fit for being of such a small stature. My body fat has got to be less than 1%. I look somewhat muscly but I just cannot seem to gain weight for the life of me. Most I have ever been at was 135 & I have been working out & doing yoga for close to a year now.

Thank you!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Start eating meat and you wont be a paper weight. Less than 1% bf, i highly doubt it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lmfao!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey AM,

I am a pretty small guy, just weighed myself @ 128 lbs, age 26, not much facial hair, beginning to think I could benefit from HGH therapy. Here is the catch. I had a bad run in with chemicals about 3 years ago and since have removed every single chemical possible from my diet. I make my own soap. I brush my teeth with natural fluoride free toothpaste. I shop organic & eat a vegan diet, with a lot of raw salad with seeds, nuts, quinoa, or falafel (1-2x a day). I do consume a protein shake in the morning, Spirulina, Flax, Chia, & Sesame are my go to foods for this shake with avocado & banana. No sweeteners or fermented foods. No vitamins either. My diet is very strict, partly because I quite enjoy taking a potent MAOI-A herb otherwise known as Preganum harmala. When it comes to medicine, I have been practicing herbalism seriously for about 3 years now, and I generally treat myself & shift my state of mind to how I see fit. I take herbal stimulants like Muira puama, Adaptogens like Rhodiola rosea, & anxiolytic substances like Sassafras root bark. These tonics may not work for some, but they most certainly work in me. I do not take extracts. I just eat piles of herbs every day lol.

I am a big fan of an herb called Catuaba (Trichilia catigua), which has been shown to possess Dopamine re-uptake inhibitor properties. Catuaba is such a potent DRI that it can cause multiple orgasms & eliminate the refractory period, similar to Mucuna pruriens (L-Dopa containing bean). Upon researching HGH I discovered the pharmaceutical known as Cabergoline, which has been shown to stimulate HGH synthesis. Cabergoline functions as a d2 receptor agonist. I assume this is the receptor that stimulates HGH production? I believe it also reduces prolactin.

Would taking a DRI like Catuaba bark stimulate HGH? Do DRI's in general stimulate HGH? Is this through the d2 receptor? Is there an inverse relationship between prolactin & HGH?

What other pharmacological or dietary methods are there for increasing HGH? What about IGF? Do I want that one?

What are other pharmacological methods for stimulating Gonadotropin synthesis? I know of both Tribulus & Ginseng. Are there dietary ways to do this?

Also, same question for reducing SHBG.

For the record I am pretty fit for being of such a small stature. My body fat has got to be less than 1%. I look somewhat muscly but I just cannot seem to gain weight for the life of me. Most I have ever been at was 135 & I have been working out & doing yoga for close to a year now.

Thank you!
Somatostatin

Ldopa
Melatonin

Then there's things like huperazine a

Agmatine, nmda.

justkoda

Awards
Thanks EBF Inc.

I was not aware that melatonin increased HGH.

How does huperazine a do this? NMDA antagonism?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hows your sleep.. what time do you go to bed at night... we have a sleep cycle to consider

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
Hey AM,

I am a pretty small guy, just weighed myself @ 128 lbs, age 26, not much facial hair, beginning to think I could benefit from HGH therapy. ...

Thank you!
I have not been on this forum for years. Coming back to this, as the first post I read, fills me with an intense sadness for the future of humanity.

Eat a ****ing sandwich, dude. With meat in it. Or goat cheese or something. Playing with parkinsons drugs so you can get a boner more often or .... have more HGH (have you been tested for HGH levels? nooooo) is sad and ridiculous.