AgeForce HGH PowerPatch

TheAmoryWars

Awards
Can anyone who has actually tried these comment as to whether they work?
They claim the 25mg dose is 5,000 greater efficiency than any other HGH supplement on the market.

While all insight is appreciated, I don't need a dozen guys just spitting out a line or two of skepticism and calling it a day. Obviously I'm hugely skeptical myself, as research heavily suggests that HGH doesn't work as a transdermal.

Thanks for taking the time to provide some education or experience, whichever side of the fence you're on.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Haven't ever tried them. But look at the price of the patches and the price of a kingotropin or a rip kit? Why is the real stuff so much more expensive?
Also if an HGH transdermal was an effective way to increase igf levels why aren't there pharma HGH patches instead of injectbles?

TheAmoryWars

Awards
Why did my thread get moved here?
I'm talking specifically about a legal supplement, and yet it gets moved out of the supplement forum and into a subset on anabolic discussion?
No one is ever going to see it here, so thanks.

Jimwalker

Awards
-

I've seen a number of posts about these patches, and like you said, there's nothing but a lot of drivel posted. I decided to see what it was all about.
I maintained normal diet and workout routines. I had labs done for IGF-1, did the patches for a month, and the day after the i month patch had another lab. My IGF-1 levels went from 180 to 212.
I would like to know if this increase is enough to make a difference. I'm looking for some joint recovery/repair. If I were injecting (I've never done anything before) what would my levels jump to with what kind of dosage?