GHRP2 / Mod Grf / PEG Mgf WEEK 2 Update - AnabolicMinds.com

GHRP2 / Mod Grf / PEG Mgf WEEK 2 Update

1. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

GHRP2 / Mod Grf / PEG Mgf WEEK 2 Update

Sup,

A few things -

Sleeps been OFF the last week. I know this may have a lot to do with the Peptide effectiveness - as it does with your overall body clock and hormones. Its a "natural" insomnia I have on and off every once in a while (If I can sleep during the day I can sleep at night....just a matter of getting my clock and body on track).

TOMORROW will be 2 weeks I've been using -

- GHRP2 and Mod Grf CJC w/o DAC at 50mcg 3x daily (I DID THINK I WAS USING IT AT 100MCG DAILY UNTIL A FEW HOURS AGO)

- I began PEG-MGF on my off days (I work out 3x a week - so only on the days following workouts - i pin it at my second dose).

- Anyway, I'm also using Kre-Alkyn and ISO-Why Protein. My "Custom built" lol...."pre workout" formula consists of 2 AKG, 1 Acetyl L Carnitine....Sh-- makes me want to run thru a wall!

- My first week - GREAT - Erections EVERY MORNING - I MEAN LIKE 5 IN A ROW!

- Better mood, clarity, focus, and motivation - seriously. And - like everyone mentions, deeper - DREAMSTATE / REM SLEEP.

As for the workout - hard to tell - I lift well and push myself - without question - but its too early to tell. It could also be a combination of the Kre Alkyn and peptide or just the kre alkyn - either way - pumps are good. I never leave a workout without feeling i left everything i had in there.....(just like about 10 minutes ago...)

**** ONTO THE BIG MISHAP -

Yesterday I ran out of my first vial of Mod Grf (I reconstituted 4 vials on the 14th - the day I started - 2 GHRP and 2 Mod Grf) as per my calculations the GHRP2 should only last 16 days at 300mcg daily (5 mg vial).

So when I ran out of the vial it got me thinking why is my GHRP2 still half full??

Come to find out - I've only been using 50mcg OF BOTH!

When I used Peptidecalculator - it automatically "CORRECTED" my 1 mL syringe to having 50 tick marks - when in fact it has 100 !!!!

So if i needed 6 IU's of GHRP2 it would say draw to tick mark 3 (because if you have 50 tick marks then each one is 2 units, simple).

I didn't see that it had automatically corrected this - I put that my syringe has 100 tick marks in there but it still "changes" it to 50.

So......I re-did the math and its obvious I've been taking EXACTLY half of what i need to for the past two weeks (if I've been taking what is "said" to be 100 and its divided by 2 - then I've been taking half - meaning the tick mark isn't 2, its 1)....

The UP SIDE to this is I really haven't "hurt myself" so to speak.....I've actually TAPERED my way up to 100 mcg which is usually the way to go....

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE HORRIBLE SIDES I HAD AFTER MY FIRST PIN.

So...today (2nd pin) - after my workout I pinned my first 100mcg (GHRP-2 and Mod-Grf) post w/o. Will continue from now on...

It also means that I have been pinning the PEg-Mgf at 50mcg (BTW - After pinning PEG-mgf on my off days my muscles feel very full!)

WHY AM I MENTIONING ALL THIS? Just so anyone doesn't make the same mistake. Even though you put it in the calculator be sure to double check that it hasn't "changed" anything.....

So...tomorrow's my 2nd week but its really just the beginning.

Sketch
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear you are getting on ok, ghrp-2 causes increases in progestin and cortisol switch to Ipamorelin totally or at least last pin of the day for great sleep although gh release may not be quite as high as ghrp-2 it is much less sloppy than ghrp-2
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  3. New Member

Thanks for the update, I responded to your PM.
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks guys.

3 Days into my increase to 100 mcg and I can already feel a difference - vascularity, much more natural test - erections all the time! -

This is significant for me because I've suffered from ED and fluctuations in testosterone for over 10 years! (You can pull up my other posts on long term Clomid use which I"m currently taking).

In the past I've used Androgel (with good results, but had to wean off because the levels went too high), since then my levels are stable for some time (mid-range) then drop. Now I'm using Clomid to keep them stable and they stay in the "mid range" of the "normal range" set by whatever fkg standards.

I'm curious as to if anyone has done any labs to see how peptides affect your natural test.

I had no idea it helped with Test, but from another posting I've read that its used in that respect during PCT.

I used AS once around the age of 21 (my ED started years before)....and I feel better then i did on that!

I've heard all this BS about "HGH" being a "miracle drug" but maybe its true.

I mean **** - where can you get ALL of this (not just one) -

Better mood (and I take a TON of psychotropic medication - antidepressants and the sort for a neurological condition), Better focus, More motivation, More Energy, Higher Sex Drive (Higher then I"ve ever experienced...but then again my drive has always been really really poor), Better pumps, Better recovery time, Better sleep...

The list goes on and on.

They should be giving this to people instead of feeding them psychotropic meds and antidepressants and all this big pharma **** that's making them zombies!

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good. PEg MGf is keeping me pretty vascular on my off days but also helps with cell proliferation so I'm keeping my fingers crossed maybe I'll get some new ones (cells...lol)

Thanks again guys.

Sketch
  5. New Member

Never heard of it effecting test but I know clomid can raise test levels significantly while on it. Your right though, there is a ton of benefits to peptide use. Sense of well-being, better skin and nails, better sleep, better recovery, aids in digestion, etc., etc.
  6. New Member

A few concerns, perhaps you guys could chime in -

On Friday last week i got a bruise on the right of my belly button (about an inch and a half to the right - i stay away from the center...) i had a bit to drink last weekend probably pinned the wrong way or something.....its gone now.....

another one came up from a pin on the left side - almost in the exact same spot - which was much smaller - so thats an area to avoid...

neway, moving on -

since i've increased to 100 mcg (3 days ago, from 50 mcg 3 x daily) I've been getting a rash around the injection site. IDK what i could be doing wrong - its pretty cut and dry - pinch the skin/fat and inject in there.

I've also found that there is a lump under the skin (not on the skin or potruding - then I'd be worried)....its the peps I've injected....has to be....

But I'm worried about this - because if thats the case then their not dissolving like they should on time (we pin at certain times - post workout, before bed, etc.)

I got one with a rash a few days ago - the lump inside is pretty much gone - so it means it took about 2 days to dissapate.

Got one on my right side from a day or so ago and its still there a litte bit - actually now that i check seems like its gone.

Pinned this morning as I'm moving more and more to my love handles which seem better - more fat/skin to pull. no rash as of yet and no lump that i can feel (inside) which is good!

I'm not concerned about the rash - its itchy as ****.....i put some aloe on it and then last night used some hydrocortisone which took the itchiness away completely but only lasted a few hours. not concerned because its not an infection - not large, swollen, or more importantly - it doesn't burn.

it feels like an allergic reaction - like if i touched poison ivy or something.

maybe im using too much alcohol - so today when i pinned i didn't alcohol swab my tummy.

I usually swab the vials, my injection site, pin, then swab the injection site again.

so today i swabbed the vials, but not the injection site.

So.....should i be concerned about the peps not dispersing as they should (immediately) - i didn't have this problem when i was at 50 mcg so it could be because of the increase and my body just adjusting to it. as i said the one on the left side is gone (although it took a few days to dissapate) the one on the right from a day and a half ago is almost gone or gone, and after just pinning now i don't feel any inside....

IDK.....
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TrenLvr View Post
    Never heard of it effecting test but I know clomid can raise test levels significantly while on it. Your right though, there is a ton of benefits to peptide use. Sense of well-being, better skin and nails, better sleep, better recovery, aids in digestion, etc., etc.
    I've been using Clomid for a year now Tren.....never felt this good....
  8. New Member

As per my last post a few minutes ago - No (internal) lump from this mornings pin - and the lumps that formed inside (peps not dispersing) have dissapated.
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    A few concerns, perhaps you guys could chime in -

On Friday last week i got a bruise on the right of my belly button (about an inch and a half to the right - i stay away from the center...) i had a bit to drink last weekend probably pinned the wrong way or something.....its gone now.....

another one came up from a pin on the left side - almost in the exact same spot - which was much smaller - so thats an area to avoid...

neway, moving on -

since i've increased to 100 mcg (3 days ago, from 50 mcg 3 x daily) I've been getting a rash around the injection site. IDK what i could be doing wrong - its pretty cut and dry - pinch the skin/fat and inject in there.

I've also found that there is a lump under the skin (not on the skin or potruding - then I'd be worried)....its the peps I've injected....has to be....

it happens time to time bruising, lumps, discoloration it helps to go in at an angle, try to never pin exact same spot within same 2 or 3 days, what gauge size are you using

But I'm worried about this - because if thats the case then their not dissolving like they should on time (we pin at certain times - post workout, before bed, etc.)

I got one with a rash a few days ago - the lump inside is pretty much gone - so it means it took about 2 days to dissapate.

Got one on my right side from a day or so ago and its still there a litte bit - actually now that i check seems like its gone.

Pinned this morning as I'm moving more and more to my love handles which seem better - more fat/skin to pull. no rash as of yet and no lump that i can feel (inside) which is good!

I'm not concerned about the rash - its itchy as ****.....i put some aloe on it and then last night used some hydrocortisone which took the itchiness away completely but only lasted a few hours. not concerned because its not an infection - not large, swollen, or more importantly - it doesn't burn.

it feels like an allergic reaction - like if i touched poison ivy or something.

maybe im using too much alcohol - so today when i pinned i didn't alcohol swab my tummy.

do not use Isopropyl Alcohol "rubbing alcohol" - switch to Hydrogen Peroxide

I usually swab the vials, my injection site, pin, then swab the injection site again.

so today i swabbed the vials, but not the injection site.

never personally had a problem with peps doing it this way

So.....should i be concerned about the peps not dispersing as they should (immediately) - i didn't have this problem when i was at 50 mcg so it could be because of the increase and my body just adjusting to it. as i said the one on the left side is gone (although it took a few days to dissapate) the one on the right from a day and a half ago is almost gone or gone, and after just pinning now i don't feel any inside....

IDK.....

10. New Member

@ Touey - Using a 29g

Yeah I figured lumps, bruising, irritation, are all part of the game....just a matter of trial and error. I try not to pin the same site every 2-3 days...just getting used to it i guess.

Today i went out and got some hydrogen peroxide to use instead of the alcohol.

Since the first rashes I stopped swabbing the injection site and I haven't had any since (some irritation and itchiness from the site itself - but no rash).

Thanks bro.
    Sketch
  11. New Member

@ Touey - Using a 29g

Yeah I figured lumps, bruising, irritation, are all part of the game....just a matter of trial and error. I try not to pin the same site every 2-3 days...just getting used to it i guess.

Since the first rashes I stopped swabbing the injection site and I haven't had any since (some irritation and itchiness from the site itself - but no rash).

Thanks bro.
    Sketch
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

regarding the rash / lumps / bruises...

change your sites! there are more sits to sub q inj besides your belly! That will help this problem
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    @ Touey - Using a 29g

Thanks bro.
    Sketch
    some people claim they see no difference between 30g and 31g, also complain 31 is hard to draw, I have never had any problems and prefer the 31g it being more smooth, less likely to cause these issues from my experience

14. New Member

Cool. Gotcha!
  15. New Member

02/08/14 –

HAVE BEEN USING CORRECT DOSING (100MCG 3X DAILY) SINCE THE 27TH (STARTED ON THE 14TH W/ 50MCG 3X DAILY).

INCREASED PEG MGF TO 150 MCG (ON 02/04) ON OFF DAYS (BEGAN 01/23/14 AT 100MCG)

NEW MEASUREMENTS TAKEN

02/07 – WAIST 39 (DROP 1 INCH), L BICEP 15 (UP ), R BICEP 15 (UP 1 ), CHEST 45 (UP 1)

02/08 – L BICEP 15 (UP ) R BICEP 15 (UP 1), WAIST 39.5 (DOWN ), CHEST 45 (UP ), WEIGHT 215 (UP 5 LBS)

GREAT LIBIDO AND MORNING ERECTIONS - FEEL LIKE IM ON TEST (OR BETTER!), SLEEP STILL GOOD ALTHOUGH MY "SCHEDULE" REMAINS OFF.

STILL HAVING SOME IRRITATIONS FROM INJECTION SITES BUT NOTHING CRAZY. DOING THE BEST I CAN TO ROTATE.

SKETCH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GHRP2 and Mod Grf CJC w/o DAC Update
    By Sketch2000 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:08 PM
  2. ghrp 6, mod grf, mgf (no peg) help
    By hethey in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 01:43 AM