PEG-MGF - AnabolicMinds.com

PEG-MGF

1. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

PEG-MGF

I just started running GHRP-2 and Mod-Grf CJC w/o DAC at 100 mcg 3x daily this past week.

Given that my overall goal with using Peptides was some kind of change in my "genetic potential" (hyperplasia, etc.) I had been told in the past -

"mgf is what proliferates muscle cells, not igf-1. Igf-1 differentiates. And what you want is local igf-1, which is released from growth hormone pulses. Mgf isnt the same thing as igf-1, it just binds to the receptor after you lift. So mgf can bind to the igf-1 receptor. Mgf is also referred to as igf-1ec because it shares the receptor, but it is very different. What you are asking is if the mgf + ghrp combo can raise your genetic potential permanently. And the answer is yes. You dont need steroids. this combo will cover you at both angles from cellular proliferation, differentiation, and increased GH for body recomposition".

So, I'm considering running PEG-MGF at 100mcg Daily for a month with my current combo, then discontinuing the PEG-MGF and continuing on with my regimen until done (probably another 6-8 weeks).

Any thoughts?
    Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind

2. New Member

Anyone? / Bump
  3. New Member

MGF is released post workout - so half the research I read tells me to inject it on non workout days - so it won't blunt your natural release. However, then again, half the research I read says to inject post workout. WTF
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch2000 View Post
    "I just started running at 100 mcg 3x daily this past week."

"So, I'm considering running PEG-MGF at 100mcg Daily for a month with my current combo, then discontinuing the PEG-MGF and continuing on with my regimen until done (probably another 6-8 weeks)."

Look my friend you have so many threads on peps. it hard to keep track. Leave off the PEG-MFG you need understanding thoroughly your bodies long term relationship with GHRP-2 and Mod-Grf CJC w/o DAC...

Further these peps take very long and 6-8 weeks I think may be the slight futile
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  5. New Member

I've got the peg mgf on hand and ive read its very good at cell proliferation so i'd like to use it. but I understand your point, start small.... go from there
  6. New Member

Keep the peg-mgf on off days from workouts. Peg has a very long half life. Regular MGF has a very short half life and should be dosed differently.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PEG MGF vs MGF
    By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 05:24 PM
  2. My PEG MGF/IGF-1/SD log
    By Madhops in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 11:05 PM
  3. lr3 IGF vs PEG MGF
    By skull in forum IGF-1/GH