Taking too much?
- 01-16-2014, 12:19 AM
Taking too much?
Just started running -
Mod grf CJC w/o DAC
BOTH at 100 mcg daily
Today is my 2nd day - this is my first peptide run.
I only work out 3x a week.
Is it necessary to take the 3 doses on my off days? Or should I lower to 50mcg 3x daily or perhaps even lower (only at bedtime) on my off days?
I don't have a problem pinning 3x a day on my Training days - I want to get the optimum benefit of the GH Pulse, but I don't want to overdo it either.
* If I lower the dosage on my off days it would also (obviously) stretch out my supply....
I'm also considering adding PEG-MGF (Workout days only - 100mcg post workout along with the GHRP2 and Mod Grf CJC w/o DAC). I'll run it for about a month then discontinue and keep on going with the GHRP-2 and Mod Grf CJC w/o DAC until I run out (probably another 6 weeks or so).
What do you guys think about lowering the dose on my off days (or overall)?
SketchMentally Unstable - Divided Mind
- 01-16-2014, 04:40 PM
I would take 3 doses at 100/100 every day. This is the lowest I would go. 4-5 a day is best.
- 01-16-2014, 05:04 PM
01-17-2014, 01:19 PM
01-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Only 4 days in and I feel pretty good. the strength in my lifts is probably attributed to the creatine im using. but overall im having deeper, more dreamy sleep and I wake up feeling motivated, focused, and clear. that, and since I first pinned I've woken up with an erection each day! I cant remember the last time that happened four days in a row. again, the pump is probably attributed to my pre workout and creatine, but overall I feel much more energetic and focused. ive ordered t force to add some test to the mix to help with overall gains.
Mentally Unstable - Divided Mind
01-20-2014, 09:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MRogers in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-03-2012, 05:33 AM
- By CrazyBassGuy in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2011, 04:25 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:40 AM
- By bigred869 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2009, 12:04 AM
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:15 PM