Taking too much?

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Just started running -

GHRP-2
Mod grf CJC w/o DAC

BOTH at 100 mcg daily

Today is my 2nd day - this is my first peptide run.

I only work out 3x a week.

Is it necessary to take the 3 doses on my off days? Or should I lower to 50mcg 3x daily or perhaps even lower (only at bedtime) on my off days?

I don't have a problem pinning 3x a day on my Training days - I want to get the optimum benefit of the GH Pulse, but I don't want to overdo it either.

* If I lower the dosage on my off days it would also (obviously) stretch out my supply....

I'm also considering adding PEG-MGF (Workout days only - 100mcg post workout along with the GHRP2 and Mod Grf CJC w/o DAC). I'll run it for about a month then discontinue and keep on going with the GHRP-2 and Mod Grf CJC w/o DAC until I run out (probably another 6 weeks or so).

What do you guys think about lowering the dose on my off days (or overall)?

Sketch

T

TrenLvr

Awards
I would take 3 doses at 100/100 every day. This is the lowest I would go. 4-5 a day is best.

S

Sketch2000

Awards
K. thanks bra

T

TrenLvr

Awards
No problem, let us know how your results are.

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Only 4 days in and I feel pretty good. the strength in my lifts is probably attributed to the creatine im using. but overall im having deeper, more dreamy sleep and I wake up feeling motivated, focused, and clear. that, and since I first pinned I've woken up with an erection each day! I cant remember the last time that happened four days in a row. again, the pump is probably attributed to my pre workout and creatine, but overall I feel much more energetic and focused. ive ordered t force to add some test to the mix to help with overall gains.

T

TrenLvr

Awards
Only 4 days in and I feel pretty good. the strength in my lifts is probably attributed to the creatine im using. but overall im having deeper, more dreamy sleep and I wake up feeling motivated, focused, and clear. that, and since I first pinned I've woken up with an erection each day! I cant remember the last time that happened four days in a row. again, the pump is probably attributed to my pre workout and creatine, but overall I feel much more energetic and focused. ive ordered t force to add some test to the mix to help with overall gains.
Good stuff bro, these peps can give you a little water retention which I found aided in strength.