HELP! - Peptide Sides ???

Sketch2000

Awards
I just reconsituted and pinned for the FIRST TIME today.

100mcg of CJC w/o DAC and 100 mcg of GHRP2

I followed the instructions....

Within 15 minutes I feel -

VERY Lethargic / Weak
VERY hot / feverish
all over my fkg body!

It's pretty cool where I'm at and I'm running the A/C and thinking about jumping in the fkg water!

I don't feel well.

Feeling lethargic and weak and hot is what is bothering me bro.

Should I be concerned or is this possibly my bodies reaction ??

I did my research before hand, not just off of hearsay.....some people don't like but for the most part the threads look like its a legit place (PP) -

purchasepeptides.com reviews. Is purchasepeptides.com scam, fake or legit steroid source?

Error 404 - Page Not Found

http://www.extremepeptidereview.com/...eptide-review/

Feeling a little better, seems a lot of people have these sides.

I probably should start with a lower dose (maybe 50mcg? instead of 100?) and not pin in the AM like others say here -

http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...-peptides.html

http://www.musclechemistry.com/uploa...-peptides.html

http://www.eroids.com/forum/hgh-pept...about-lethargy

UK-Muscle Body Building Community - Bodybuilding Forum

maybe I should only be dosing after workouts and before bedtime from what it seems a lot of people have this problem.

Here's what I did for reconstitution in case anyone can point out any mistakes -

I have a 1mL Insulin Syringe with 50 ticks on it.

I added 2 mL of water to my Mod Grf CJC w/o DAC

So I need to go to the 5 tick mark to get 100mcg

I added 3 mL of water to my GHRP-2

So I need to go to the 3 tick mark to get 100mcg

** I dosed first thing in the morning - on an empty stomach.

Had planned to dose in the AM, AFTO (this would be after workouts), and before bedtime.

Please let me know what you guys think. Its been an hour and a bit and I am feeling a little better now.

Sketch2000

Awards
Pinned 100 mcg of each (same as the morning) after working out tonight. NO SIDES PRESENT besides Anxiety (not knowing if their coming or not)....lol

But I'm happy about that. May have just been the first pin and body saturation / body dealing with the dose.

Waiting for my pin tonight before bed and then see how I feel.

Sketch

Sketch2000

Awards
BTW - Felt fine by about 2 15pm this afternoon. Sides wore off. So they lasted around 2 hours.

907Genetics

Awards
If you having adverse side effects from the peptides I would lower the dose to 25-50 for a couple pins and go from there, maybe your body was rejecting it, why pin the same dose in a close period of time and risk getting another bad side effect maybe the next time you get a side could be worse, you can also think about getting another source maybe the dose or needle wasn't sterile and your body went into a fever to defend itself against the bacteria, be careful what you put into your body bud

907Genetics

Awards
Remember when pinning or taking any AAS oraly always go lower than the recommended dose just to see how your body will react to it, if you have an adverse side effect from the first use the more you inject/swallow the higher the dose the worse the side effect may be, if you don't have any sides from the first time you take it you can walk the dose up from there, never dose high from the get go hope this helps.

Sketch2000

Awards
Thanks. agreed. should have started lower. since the morning I've pinned twice with the same amount - no sides. otherwise I'd stop or lower immediately. could have been my bodies reaction to the first dose. i dont think it was bacteria. it was a warm sensation and lethargy like ive never felt - that and my stuff is fully sterilized. as indicated above, I've posted some links where people have had similar side effects. so it was somewhat comforting knowing I wasn't alone even tho it was scary as ****. i feel ya man. gotta be careful even with a reliable source what you put in your body.

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
You get used to it. I remember having similar sides when I first pinned Ipamorelin and GHRP-6, went away almost immediately after my 2nd or 3rd dose.

Sketch2000

Awards
You get used to it. I remember having similar sides when I first pinned Ipamorelin and GHRP-6, went away almost immediately after my 2nd or 3rd dose.
Thanks bro.
Haven't had any sides (knock on wood) since my first pin yesterday morning. From what I read re: people having similar sides, I'm hoping its just a matter of body tolerance and saturation and my body seems to be getting used to it.

Sketch

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Thanks bro.
Haven't had any sides (knock on wood) since my first pin yesterday morning. From what I read re: people having similar sides, I'm hoping its just a matter of body tolerance and saturation and my body seems to be getting used to it.

Sketch
No problem. GHRP-6 still makes me hungry just not as much as it did at first.

Sketch2000

Awards
Thanks again.

No sides since my first pin (again, knock on wood) - probably more to do with tolerance and saturation then anything.

But it does ring a bell - if your a first timer like me and get numerous "hints" from people for potential sources you really never know how good one is (or isn't) until you try.

As you can see from my first post above - in my case, using PP - I really didn't know - some say yes, others say so so.....And to be honest that's the response I've gotten for most places or what I've gotten from the research on potential sources.

So for all I knew I could have been "shooting" rat poison.....sh--....you really never know.

Neway, all that aside, I'm only 2 days in. Today I had a really good day - no lifting but overall felt pretty good. I'm only training 3x a week at the moment, about to combine my Pep cycle with a Test booster to get the full benefit.

Thanks again bra.

Sketch

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Thanks again.

No sides since my first pin (again, knock on wood) - probably more to do with tolerance and saturation then anything.

But it does ring a bell - if your a first timer like me and get numerous "hints" from people for potential sources you really never know how good one is (or isn't) until you try.

As you can see from my first post above - in my case, using PP - I really didn't know - some say yes, others say so so.....And to be honest that's the response I've gotten for most places or what I've gotten from the research on potential sources.

So for all I knew I could have been "shooting" rat poison.....sh--....you really never know.

Neway, all that aside, I'm only 2 days in. Today I had a really good day - no lifting but overall felt pretty good. I'm only training 3x a week at the moment, about to combine my Pep cycle with a Test booster to get the full benefit.

Thanks again bra.

Sketch
I've been using said peptides from the same source - they've been good so far. I do 2-3 doses of GHRP-6 and 1 dose of Ipamorelin before bed. I've been using them for about a month now and I've loved it. They're great for shedding body fat. I plan on using the rest of my stash and starting up again in the spring along side a PH cycle or a test booster, depending on what my bloodwork looks like.

Sketch2000

Awards
Good stuff. 3 days in and I must admit my sleep has gotten deeper.

Sketch2000

Awards
I've been using said peptides from the same source - they've been good so far. I do 2-3 doses of GHRP-6 and 1 dose of Ipamorelin before bed. I've been using them for about a month now and I've loved it. They're great for shedding body fat. I plan on using the rest of my stash and starting up again in the spring along side a PH cycle or a test booster, depending on what my bloodwork looks like.
That's wussup.
Thanks for that bra. Its comforting knowing your not alone in using "that" source.
Especially when its your first run - how do you know what to expect? If the products are "under dosed" or don't work?

I'm doing 100mcg 3x daily but I only work out 3x a week.

I"m considering dropping the dosage on my days off - what do you think?

Maybe to 50mcg 3x daily to keep the pulse at a regular schedule or maybe even just 2x a day on those days.

It'll let me run my cycle longer.

I'm also considering getting some PEG-MGF so I can really bulk with these. I'd only be using it on my workout days post workout at 100 mcg. I'd run it for about a month then keep running the GHRP2 and Mod Grf until they run out.

Sketch

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
That's wussup.
Thanks for that bra. Its comforting knowing your not alone in using "that" source.
Especially when its your first run - how do you know what to expect? If the products are "under dosed" or don't work?

I'm doing 100mcg 3x daily but I only work out 3x a week.

I"m considering dropping the dosage on my days off - what do you think?

Maybe to 50mcg 3x daily to keep the pulse at a regular schedule or maybe even just 2x a day on those days.

It'll let me run my cycle longer.

I'm also considering getting some PEG-MGF so I can really bulk with these. I'd only be using it on my workout days post workout at 100 mcg. I'd run it for about a month then keep running the GHRP2 and Mod Grf until they run out.

Sketch
I have no experience with PEG-MGF, but as far as dropping the dosage on your off days - I'd still do 3x a day on off days. You'll continue to maintain/increase LBM and burn body fat around the clock.

Sketch2000

Awards
I have no experience with PEG-MGF, but as far as dropping the dosage on your off days - I'd still do 3x a day on off days. You'll continue to maintain/increase LBM and burn body fat around the clock.
K. Cool. Thanks man.
BTW - Feeling good!

Sketch

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
K. Cool. Thanks man.
BTW - Feeling good!

Sketch
Awesome! Just wait until you're a month in. I had to kick down my dose to 2x a day, I'm waiting for more pins to arrive. Plus, I'm fighting a cold -_-; been out of the gym for about a week.

Sketch2000

Awards
Yeah. Cant wait until im getting the full benefit. I'll post exactly what and how im feeling later. Sucks you have a cold bro, feel better soon so you can get back in it!

Sketch2000

Awards
On Tuesday it will be one week (7 days) since I pinned.

- Sides after my first pin disappeared within 2 hours - although they were pretty serious / horrible

- Since then I've had

- an increase in my motivation level, alertness, and more focus/clarity.

- Increase in Libido / sex drive - Woke up 4 days in a row with morning erection

- Good pumps during working out (keep in mind I'm only working out 3x per week for various reasons, I'll begin this weeks workout tomorrow) but this is likely attributed to the kre alkyn I began using last week (I've used this kind before and it works! My deadlift has gone up 50 pounds since starting it on the 12th)

- More energy, better REM / dreamful sleep

Overall I feel pretty good. I know there is an increase in my natural TEST as per the morning erections and I definitely feel a lot more aggressive and assertive (maybe shouldn't add the T Force to the regimen?)

I'm adding PEG-MGF to the regimen (as soon as it arrives) - at a low dose of 100 mcg daily (post workout is the most important) as I've read that it helps with changing your "genetic potential".

Sketch

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
On Tuesday it will be one week (7 days) since I pinned.

- Sides after my first pin disappeared within 2 hours - although they were pretty serious / horrible

- Since then I've had

- an increase in my motivation level, alertness, and more focus/clarity.

- Increase in Libido / sex drive - Woke up 4 days in a row with morning erection

- Good pumps during working out (keep in mind I'm only working out 3x per week for various reasons, I'll begin this weeks workout tomorrow) but this is likely attributed to the kre alkyn I began using last week (I've used this kind before and it works! My deadlift has gone up 50 pounds since starting it on the 12th)

- More energy, better REM / dreamful sleep

Overall I feel pretty good. I know there is an increase in my natural TEST as per the morning erections and I definitely feel a lot more aggressive and assertive (maybe shouldn't add the T Force to the regimen?)

I'm adding PEG-MGF to the regimen (as soon as it arrives) - at a low dose of 100 mcg daily (post workout is the most important) as I've read that it helps with changing your "genetic potential".

Sketch
That's great! It's only gonna get better. I'm curious to see how the PEG-MGF works for you. I'm feeling much better today, I'm gonna hit chest/triceps tonight.

Sketch2000

Awards
Cool. glad your feeling better bro.Today's chest and triceps for me too lol

FeAddiction

Awards
Good to hear you are feeling better. I recognize legit peptides when:

1.) Flushed feeling (only the first few days back on for me)
2.) Hunger, even on Ipamoreline but much more pronounced with GHRP-2
3.) Restful sleep, quickly (Normally I take some time to fall asleep)

As mentioned earlier, plenty of people have symptoms similar to a panic attack (BP, breathing, clammy). This seems to be related to peoples first time with pins usually. Once they figure out they really are painless these symptoms subside.

I have tried a handful of peptide sources, all that many people recommended and only 1 source do I suspect is under dosing their product.. Most of these companies have their pre freeze dried peptides mass spec'd to ensure they are selling you Ipamoreline and not GHRP-2 (or worse). I believe heat exposure during the mailing process could contribute to some cases of "bunk peptides. Overall your odds are good to get the correct, and correctly dosed peptide

Sketch2000

Awards
Good to hear you are feeling better. I recognize legit peptides when:

1.) Flushed feeling (only the first few days back on for me)
2.) Hunger, even on Ipamoreline but much more pronounced with GHRP-2
3.) Restful sleep, quickly (Normally I take some time to fall asleep)

As mentioned earlier, plenty of people have symptoms similar to a panic attack (BP, breathing, clammy). This seems to be related to peoples first time with pins usually. Once they figure out they really are painless these symptoms subside.

I have tried a handful of peptide sources, all that many people recommended and only 1 source do I suspect is under dosing their product.. Most of these companies have their pre freeze dried peptides mass spec'd to ensure they are selling you Ipamoreline and not GHRP-2 (or worse). I believe heat exposure during the mailing process could contribute to some cases of "bunk peptides. Overall your odds are good to get the correct, and correctly dosed peptide
Thank you brother.