First peptide cycle for injury recovery

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
In attempt to recover from major surgery and facilitate the healing of ligaments and tendons, I've decided to tap the insulin needle. I was up ALL night researching the stuff and only wish I had done it 2 years ago. I finally understand what those peptide things are for on the research sites I buy my SERMs from lol.

Okay so far I have a solid source for my peps and a separate for my accessories lined up. I have a few questions regarding some basic details:

1. I know I want to run GHRP/CJC-1295 but am not sure if I should go for 2 or 6/DAC or no DAC. I will be sitting on my ass for 4 months so the hunger caused by 6 doesn't sound necessary, but 6 seems to be more effective the more I read. I'm also iffy about the DAC. I don't want to over do it since I'm only 22 and hopefully have decent GH levels.

2. Dosing- I'd like to run it for a solid 8 weeks but am unsure about how much to take considering that men in their 40's are running 300 mcg a day of GHRP split into 3 doses and 2mg of CJC-1295 twice a week split into 2.

Does this look close?
100mcg GHRP upon awakening and before bed
.5mg CJC-1295 mid afternoon MF

3. Injection/Mixing: add 1ml of BW to 2mg CJC-1295 and 2.5 ml to 5mg GHRP. 1cc syringe 27 g 1/2'. Inject just under skin in belly? Or do I stick the SOB down in there?

Thanks for the help!

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
I love how the sweet men who post about their 1st halo cycle with no SERM get 400 hits and I get nothing.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Wish I could help brother.... :( but I am very interested in what you got in the works....

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Wish I could help brother.... :( but I am very interested in what you got in the works....
Ha all is good my man. I haven't been getting a lot feedback since I joined but I guess I do have some more challenging questions.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I can help you bro. First off have you looked at using MGF? Personally I think the healing with that will be quicker than running a cjc protocol.

I used MGF to repair a torn/seriously strained rotator cuff. Actually did it twice with a 5 week break inbetween and now that shoulder is stronger than my other one lol.

I will read through your post when I am not on my phone and answer each question as best I can. I am no peptide guru but I have some basic knowledge. My "expertise" lies more in the AAS and GH side of the house. I have used MGF and IGF tho quite a few times.

S

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Wow. I've been on this site many times, but today came on to ask questions about healing with steroids, hgh, or peptides for my tennis elbow that I have been dealing with for around 5 months. AND I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON THIS. I guess my answer lies in this post. I'm not trying to hijack this thread but my problem is relatively the same having a banged up tendon.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I got some research on healing tendons, ligament and cartilage issues. Lemme see what I can pull up tonight or tomorrow.

OP where was your injury?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I know, the cjc is a better option without the DAC if you're cool pinning more often. If you're running GHRP, then you're gonna be doing it anyway and might as well go without DAC. Just draw them both into the same slin pin and cut down on the injections (you'll still be doing multiple times a day if you're running GHRP). I also gathered that GHRP-6 is superior. Maybe try something to suppress appetite while on if you want; TTA, Abliderate AMMO, etc.

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Thanks for the help. I went ahead and ordered ghrp 2 and ctc w/O DAC. 6 is probably better but was out if stock in my 2 trusted sources. I was in a car accident and dislocated my elbow on one arm and wrist on the on the other tearing everything for the most part. Most likely ruined my future in football. I am an NFL prospect looking to make my dream cone true. I need to protect my identity but need to heal first and foremost. I am also going through amphetamine(prescribed)/OTC stim withdrawals. I will log my results.

B

Brianr

Awards
Hey, I was wondering about what kind of results you got from your injuries and what you used and so forth?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec you look into TB500. I also really like Sermorelin and ghrp2 combo, I highly rec CEM's peptides BTW

M

marlinswmmer

Awards
I rec you look into TB500. I also really like Sermorelin and ghrp2 combo, I highly rec CEM's peptides BTW
Are CEM peptides ready for subq use? I am interested in using their ghrp2 and CJC.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
r3 IGF-1 helped me with a severe ankle sprain, haven't used the other peptides for that but likely most could help if they elevate HGH/IGF.