GHRP-6 + CJC 1294 + Ipamoralin = Overkill/redundant? - AnabolicMinds.com

GHRP-6 + CJC 1294 + Ipamoralin = Overkill/redundant?

  1. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    GHRP-6 + CJC 1294 + Ipamoralin = Overkill/redundant?


    I notice that the CJC comes in combination with ipamoralin for not too much more cost with larger size + discount....but if you are using GHRP-6 and CJC would ipamoralin replace the GHRP or would it add more to the effect with the use of all 3? I notice most of the write-ups seem to use ipamoralin as a substitute for the GHRP's. Wanted to find out before I re-upped on peptides so I know what works in synergy and what is overkill.

  2. harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    283419

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Either or with ipamorelin and GHRP's. But you could mix them if you had the needed or wanted to as GHRP seems to raise prolactin and increase hunger in most you might do the ghrp waking, afternoon then ipamorelin pre bed? or what ever you get my point.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    cjc should be no dac. (Mod GRF (1-29). Ipa would replace the GHRP. The ipa and ghrp-6 would you never want to take at the same time, you may take maybe ghrp-6 in the morning making many hungry maybe ipa at night helping to sleep for some. Personal I do not appreciate ghrp-6 nor the hunger. ipa is the most clean. Please always buy only American made peptides that are actually made in the US

    Am no responsible for any advice here and no way am I advsing here anyone to use peptides
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Either or with ipamorelin and GHRP's. But you could mix them if you had the needed or wanted to as GHRP seems to raise prolactin and increase hunger in most you might do the ghrp waking, afternoon then ipamorelin pre bed? or what ever you get my point.
    I do like the hunger, even though I am supposed to be cutting right now lol.....but most of the time I am recomping or lean bulking or maintaining, so hunger is good in those cases.....I could just forgo the GHRP-6 during cutting I suppose, then add it back in for all other dieting protocols.....hey thats a good idea I ordered the Ip + cjc combo all in one, and the GHRP-6 separate....so that I can do just that. The ip/cjc is 5mg of each and the GHRP-6 is 5mg, I know I was using 2.5ml bac water with the 5mg GHRP....I think 3 ticks was 100mg? so I guess 3 ticks would equal 100 ip and 100 cjc?
  5. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    cjc should be no dac. (Mod GRF (1-29). Ipa would replace the GHRP. The ipa and ghrp-6 would you never want to take at the same time, you may take maybe ghrp-6 in the morning making many hungry maybe ipa at night helping to sleep for some. Personal I do not appreciate ghrp-6 nor the hunger. ipa is the most clean. Please always buy only American made peptides that are actually made in the US

    Am no responsible for any advice here and no way am I advsing here anyone to use peptides
    yeah I am already on the cjc, so I was instructed to get the no DAC version a while back already....I guess I'll just use the GHRP-6 when I want some hunger....what do you suggest for dosing with only the ip/cjc? 100mg each 3X a day? mostly for anti-aging plus a fat loss boost of course.
  6. harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    283419

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would just use 1ml so 1 tick mark is 100mcg on a 5mg vial I think cjc comes in a 2mg vial at most places so that would be tick mark 3 with 1ml bac.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  7. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I would just use 1ml so 1 tick mark is 100mcg on a 5mg vial I think cjc comes in a 2mg vial at most places so that would be tick mark 3 with 1ml bac.
    I was EXTREMEly happy to find it at 5mg/5mg of each at this one place....but it computes out to 1ml added to 5mg/5mg powder = only one tick mark for 100mcg? Remember I have the 50 tick mark slin pins, they don't have 100 tick marks (I think they are all like this? but figured I'd mention in case you use different pins).
  8. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    yeah I am already on the cjc, so I was instructed to get the no DAC version a while back already....I guess I'll just use the GHRP-6 when I want some hunger....what do you suggest for dosing with only the ip/cjc? 100mg each 3X a day? mostly for anti-aging plus a fat loss boost of course.
    ipa saturation dose at night is helping very much on sleep, I do not like the cjc-no dac with it as it is make for sleeping less well then ipa alone. In the night if I wake up have trouble back to sleep will take another sat. dose and repeat a third time if necessary always should be 3 hr. between at least.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  9. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok what I will do is 100mcg each ipa/cjc morning, 200mcg GHRP-6 afternoon, and 100mcg each ipa/cjc night. I don't want to be hungry during class or work in the mornings/early afternoon, nor do I want to not be able to fall asleep unless I eat 8 sticks of twix with an assload of milk lol....but in the late afternoon and early evening I do want to be hungry.
  10. GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5898

    Reputation

    Idk why this board is so against cjc with DAC. to me this just proves how unreliable the HGH/igf section of this forum is.

    Gh bleed


    That doesn't happen. Has been proven by many individuals.

    The whole point of HGH is so that's in u for a while and not just bursts. If u want any actual significant gains other than hunger switch to dac dose 3-5+mg per week with a ghrp 2-3x a day than watch gains come. Why would u want small Bursts of HGH? That's like sayin tne is better than test e. Go try making realistic gains on tne, sure maybe a great wo but without a long acting base have fun
  11. GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5898

    Reputation

    To the OP

    use ipa before fasted cardio for example than ghrp6 pre breakfast. Ghrp6 has highest output of gh so not taking it pre bed and replacing it with ipamorelin which is weakest rp is simply far from optimal.

    If u can't handle hunger from ghrp6 during the day switch to ghrp2.

    If ur trying to make actual gains from these peptides and not jus stab ur self for hunger I recommend u listen to me.

    Also whoever said they take IPA/cjc upto 3 times during sleep is obviously getting bunk peptides or like I said previously u should take ghrp6 pre bed since IPA mad weak. A dose of ghrp 6 knocks me out and everybody I know of or read of, so make ur own conclusions.
  12. GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5898

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    ipa saturation dose at night is helping very much on sleep, I do not like the cjc-no dac with it as it is make for sleeping less well then ipa alone. In the night if I wake up have trouble back to sleep will take another sat. dose and repeat a third time if necessary always should be 3 hr. between at least.
    3 doses of grf/ghrp during the night just for sleep.
    Wow
    3 doses jus to sleep lol
  13. harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    283419

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Idk why this board is so against cjc with DAC. to me this just proves how unreliable the HGH/igf section of this forum is.

    Gh bleed


    That doesn't happen. Has been proven by many individuals.

    The whole point of HGH is so that's in u for a while and not just bursts. If u want any actual significant gains other than hunger switch to dac dose 3-5+mg per week with a ghrp 2-3x a day than watch gains come. Why would u want small Bursts of HGH? That's like sayin tne is better than test e. Go try making realistic gains on tne, sure maybe a great wo but without a long acting base have fun
    Well maybe this can help explain my approach.

    What I can point to is a study showing that "concluded that pulsatile GH treatment is more effective than continuous GH infusion in increasing IGF-I mRNA levels in rib growth plate and skeletal muscle, i.e. two major target organs for the anabolic effects of GH". Pulsatile Intravenous Growth Hormone

    And this was also proven to me via blood work on my own "Research Animal" if one is taking pulsate GH secretagogues one can expect a steady state or very near to for your IGF-1 levels as it does not fluctuate as much as your growth hormone levels hence the reason doctors test for IGF1 levels in people they suspect of growth hormone deficiencies. And also if one were to use these peptides 3 times a day one can expect a IGF-1 level that will far exceed the normal range.



    Sorry about the grammar posting this from my phone sucked.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  14. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    3 doses of grf/ghrp during the night just for sleep.
    Wow
    3 doses jus to sleep lol
    I do not know why you think I take grf
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  15. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Idk why this board is so against cjc with DAC. to me this just proves how unreliable the HGH/igf section of this forum is.

    Gh bleed


    That doesn't happen. Has been proven by many individuals.

    The whole point of HGH is so that's in u for a while and not just bursts. If u want any actual significant gains other than hunger switch to dac dose 3-5+mg per week with a ghrp 2-3x a day than watch gains come. Why would u want small Bursts of HGH? That's like sayin tne is better than test e. Go try making realistic gains on tne, sure maybe a great wo but without a long acting base have fun
    lol you need spending couple months in datbtrue therapy to getting yourself sorted
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  16. harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    283419

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I do not know why you think I take grf
    People confuse Modified grf (1-29) with cjc-1295. And while there is a difference from my reading most of what is sold from research chemical sites are one and the same chemical so the names could be used interchangeably in most cases.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  17. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    People confuse Modified grf (1-29) with cjc-1295. And while there is a difference from my reading most of what is sold from research chemical sites are one and the same chemical so the names could be used interchangeably in most cases.
    Am I gueesing he was not understanding my posting of using only ipa

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    ipa saturation dose at night is helping very much on sleep, I do not like the cjc-no dac with it as it is make for sleeping less well then ipa alone. In the night if I wake up have trouble back to sleep will take another sat. dose and repeat a third time if necessary always should be 3 hr. between at least.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  18. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    To the OP

    use ipa before fasted cardio for example than ghrp6 pre breakfast. Ghrp6 has highest output of gh so not taking it pre bed and replacing it with ipamorelin which is weakest rp is simply far from optimal.

    If u can't handle hunger from ghrp6 during the day switch to ghrp2.

    If ur trying to make actual gains from these peptides and not jus stab ur self for hunger I recommend u listen to me.

    Also whoever said they take IPA/cjc upto 3 times during sleep is obviously getting bunk peptides or like I said previously u should take ghrp6 pre bed since IPA mad weak. A dose of ghrp 6 knocks me out and everybody I know of or read of, so make ur own conclusions.
    I will probably just do 100mcg each of GHRP-6 and Ipa and cjc 3X per day at this point. Maybe 200mcg GHRP-6 and 100mcg ipa and cjc 3X per day, this stuff seems to be treating me really well for some reason (I assume due to age)....I didn't want to go too high, but I think this is a reasonable protocol.
  19. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Idk why this board is so against cjc with DAC. to me this just proves how unreliable the HGH/igf section of this forum is. Gh bleed That doesn't happen. Has been proven by many individuals. The whole point of HGH is so that's in u for a while and not just bursts. If u want any actual significant gains other than hunger switch to dac dose 3-5+mg per week with a ghrp 2-3x a day than watch gains come. Why would u want small Bursts of HGH? That's like sayin tne is better than test e. Go try making realistic gains on tne, sure maybe a great wo but without a long acting base have fun
    Then what does real HGH do? It's bursts, it's only around for a few hours.

    Your tne/test r comparison is apples to oranges
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  20. GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5898

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I do not know why you think I take grf
    3 doses of cjc n ipa jus to sleep sounds extremely excessive. I call bunk peptides ur using or ur lying bout ur usage.
  21. infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8473

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I notice that the CJC comes in combination with ipamoralin for not too much more cost with larger size + discount....but if you are using GHRP-6 and CJC would ipamoralin replace the GHRP or would it add more to the effect with the use of all 3? I notice most of the write-ups seem to use ipamoralin as a substitute for the GHRP's. Wanted to find out before I re-upped on peptides so I know what works in synergy and what is overkill.
    Ipamorelin replaces the ghrp-6 as its also a ghrp. Cjc is a ghrh
  22. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    ipa saturation dose at night is helping very much on sleep, I do not like the cjc-no dac with it as it is make for sleeping less well then ipa alone. In the night if I wake up have trouble back to sleep will take another sat. dose and repeat a third time if necessary always should be 3 hr. between at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    3 doses of grf/ghrp during the night just for sleep.
    Wow
    3 doses jus to sleep lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I do not know why you think I take grf
    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Am I gueesing he was not understanding my posting of using only ipa
    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    3 doses of cjc n ipa jus to sleep sounds extremely excessive. I call bunk peptides ur using or ur lying bout ur usage.
    lol Sometime have I the feelings Honda his students he has up to trolling Touey once time again I DO NOT TAKE CJC
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  23. Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,961
    Rep Power
    7098080

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol Sometime have I the feelings Honda his students he has up to trolling Touey once time again I DO NOT TAKE CJC
    http://youtu.be/fEkWH8DB7b0
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Only little joke making honda no need for getting bent out of shape and making fun after all you have joking
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  25. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    Ipamorelin replaces the ghrp-6 as its also a ghrp. Cjc is a ghrh
    This is what my understanding was, that Ipa and GHRP-6 were essentially the same thing.....or served the same purpose. I did not know cjc was a ghrh, but now that you mention that, it makes sense since most recommended "ghrh" with the GHRP to get the best results. Oh well, I will just use both Ipa and GHRP-6 since I have them both and I don't want either sitting around for too long losing potency....I doubt it will hurt, I would assume there would be additional GH release with the use of both at the same time. How much extra? I have no idea....but I doubt it will hurt....
  26. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    This is what my understanding was, that Ipa and GHRP-6 were essentially the same thing.....or served the same purpose. I did not know cjc was a ghrh, but now that you mention that, it makes sense since most recommended "ghrh" with the GHRP to get the best results. Oh well, I will just use both Ipa and GHRP-6 since I have them both and I don't want either sitting around for too long losing potency....I doubt it will hurt, I would assume there would be additional GH release with the use of both at the same time. How much extra? I have no idea....but I doubt it will hurt....
    AH I am only trying for your best interest...Please you need to get a better handle on peps. before beginning..I hope you really do and hope too you no taking offense to this. All the best for you.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  27. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol Sometime have I the feelings Honda his students he has up to trolling Touey once time again I DO NOT TAKE CJC
    Keep up the good fight, I don't think he should be using that damn voodoo and magic on you (or anybody else for that matter), or his minions, but I can only suggest using voodoo and evil magic spells back on him. Send some malevolent spirits his villages way, and see how he feels about it. I can reference you to Dedeheiwa of the Yanomamo....this man can summon spirits and ward off spirits with the best of them.....
  28. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    AH I am only trying for your best interest...Please you need to get a better handle on peps. before beginning..I hope you really do and hope too you no taking offense to this. All the best for you.
    Oh I have already begun, the problem is that there is too much misinformation along with the good information....I believe I have enough of a handle on things to have started, I am doing something correctly since there are obvious body composition changes starting w/in the first few months....then again I was stacking GHRP-6 with cjc 2-3X a day and I am most assuredly GH deficient at 42.....so I assume I am doing it correctly due to the improvements. Now adding in this or that blend along with this other stuff, so on and so forth....that is where it gets confusing until you get good information....I don't think there is much complication to this, you take a GH secretagogue, and some of that there ghrh to amplify the GH releaser, dosed 3X per day (preferably at specific times if possible, spread out evenly), and voila you get GH release but thanks for the concern anyways....I sincerely don't think these type of peptides I am taking can harm you at these doses....otherwise I would not be taking them at all.
  29. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    or his minions, but I can only suggest using voodoo and evil magic spells back on him. .
    Lol anaholic ... no am only trying for good, Honda requires much patience too extra special attention with kid gloves.. He is on my 10 year plan to betterment.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  30. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Oh I have already begun, the problem is that there is too much misinformation along with the good information.....
    It is this way with many things and takes a dedicated seeking out for the truth\..
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  31. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol AH ... no am only trying for good, Honda requires much patience too extra special attention with kid gloves.. He is on my 10 year plan to betterment.
    hahaha, sorry I am on the section that contains witchcraft an shamans etc in my Anthropology of Religion class for my Masters Once I saw the face painted ghoul in his avatar, I immediately thought of this crazy shaman guy I mentioned. He spends his day (all day) running around naked warding off evils spells made upon his family/village, while simultaneously convincing these same malevolent spirits to visit ***** villages...and of course he is under the influence of some sort of natural drug from the forest outside his village, so he is completely out of his mind while doing this lol. So he usually is on the benevolent side of things trying to help his people, but he is known to send some bad juju the other villages way when necessary
  32. Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,961
    Rep Power
    7098080

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No make the oogaly-boogalies on the Touey; hoping he stop takes the GH and peptides.
    BOARD TYRANT
  33. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    No make the oogaly-boogalies on the Touey; hoping he stop takes the GH and peptides.
    That is where he gets his magic powers, high dose GHRP-2 and 6 combo.....He is discouraging me from using the stuff since he knows that I know that he knows that I know where he gets his witchcraft powers from. I'm gonna take 800mcg 3x per day like I found out he does (I asked his students....well I tortured it out of them OK????).
  34. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    No make the oogaly-boogalies on the Touey; hoping he stop takes the GH and peptides.
    Honest sad to see though burdensome without life is an untruth so oh well maybe a little off 15 year plan with the mittens. Sometime the utmost that must unlearn to see true paths to understanding clearly compassion for fellow man are of the utmost help.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  35. infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    8473

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    This is what my understanding was, that Ipa and GHRP-6 were essentially the same thing.....or served the same purpose. I did not know cjc was a ghrh, but now that you mention that, it makes sense since most recommended "ghrh" with the GHRP to get the best results. Oh well, I will just use both Ipa and GHRP-6 since I have them both and I don't want either sitting around for too long losing potency....I doubt it will hurt, I would assume there would be additional GH release with the use of both at the same time. How much extra? I have no idea....but I doubt it will hurt....
    You can do that. In the future though I would advise running a ghrp (ghrp-6, ipamorelin, hexarelin, or ghrp-2) along side cjc-1295 no DAC (a ghrh). That is the most effective way to do this. The reason it is important to run a ghrp alongside a ghrh is because you have to think of ghrp like electric current, the ghrh as a light switch and your pituitary gland as a light bulb. It doesn't matter how much electric current you send to the light bulb it won't light (release gh) if the switch isn't switched on.

    Hope this helps
  36. Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    3078028

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    you have to think of ghrp like electric current, the ghrh as a light switch and your pituitary gland as a light bulb. It doesn't matter how much electric current you send to the light bulb it won't light (release gh) if the switch isn't switched on.

    Hope this helps
    That is wrong ghrp "your electric current" will causing releasing of some gh only not as much on combining
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  37. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok thanks guys....I get it. most people did advise that ghrp released gh....but ghrh amplified the effect.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Acromegaly & GHRP/CJC-1295!?!?
    By jayice in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:35 PM
  2. Mold/Bacteria growth in GHRP/CJC-1295 vial?
    By Frankenstud in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
  3. Post your experience with ghrp/cjc here !
    By thelix in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:20 PM
  4. MGF/GHRP/CJC Cycle Side Effects
    By patriot37 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 11:31 PM
  5. ghrp/cjc question
    By liftbig18 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 10:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in