GHRP-6 + CJC 1294 + Ipamoralin = Overkill/redundant?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol AH ... no am only trying for good, Honda requires much patience too extra special attention with kid gloves.. He is on my 10 year plan to betterment.
    hahaha, sorry I am on the section that contains witchcraft an shamans etc in my Anthropology of Religion class for my Masters Once I saw the face painted ghoul in his avatar, I immediately thought of this crazy shaman guy I mentioned. He spends his day (all day) running around naked warding off evils spells made upon his family/village, while simultaneously convincing these same malevolent spirits to visit ***** villages...and of course he is under the influence of some sort of natural drug from the forest outside his village, so he is completely out of his mind while doing this lol. So he usually is on the benevolent side of things trying to help his people, but he is known to send some bad juju the other villages way when necessary

2. No make the oogaly-boogalies on the Touey; hoping he stop takes the GH and peptides.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    No make the oogaly-boogalies on the Touey; hoping he stop takes the GH and peptides.
    That is where he gets his magic powers, high dose GHRP-2 and 6 combo.....He is discouraging me from using the stuff since he knows that I know that he knows that I know where he gets his witchcraft powers from. I'm gonna take 800mcg 3x per day like I found out he does (I asked his students....well I tortured it out of them OK????).

4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    No make the oogaly-boogalies on the Touey; hoping he stop takes the GH and peptides.
    Honest sad to see though burdensome without life is an untruth so oh well maybe a little off 15 year plan with the mittens. Sometime the utmost that must unlearn to see true paths to understanding clearly compassion for fellow man are of the utmost help.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

5. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

This is what my understanding was, that Ipa and GHRP-6 were essentially the same thing.....or served the same purpose. I did not know cjc was a ghrh, but now that you mention that, it makes sense since most recommended "ghrh" with the GHRP to get the best results. Oh well, I will just use both Ipa and GHRP-6 since I have them both and I don't want either sitting around for too long losing potency....I doubt it will hurt, I would assume there would be additional GH release with the use of both at the same time. How much extra? I have no idea....but I doubt it will hurt....
    You can do that. In the future though I would advise running a ghrp (ghrp-6, ipamorelin, hexarelin, or ghrp-2) along side cjc-1295 no DAC (a ghrh). That is the most effective way to do this. The reason it is important to run a ghrp alongside a ghrh is because you have to think of ghrp like electric current, the ghrh as a light switch and your pituitary gland as a light bulb. It doesn't matter how much electric current you send to the light bulb it won't light (release gh) if the switch isn't switched on.

Hope this helps
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    you have to think of ghrp like electric current, the ghrh as a light switch and your pituitary gland as a light bulb. It doesn't matter how much electric current you send to the light bulb it won't light (release gh) if the switch isn't switched on.

Hope this helps
    That is wrong ghrp "your electric current" will causing releasing of some gh only not as much on combining
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

7. Ok thanks guys....I get it. most people did advise that ghrp released gh....but ghrh amplified the effect.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Acromegaly & GHRP/CJC-1295!?!?
    By jayice in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 03:35 PM
  2. Mold/Bacteria growth in GHRP/CJC-1295 vial?
    By Frankenstud in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:02 PM
  3. Post your experience with ghrp/cjc here !
    By thelix in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 02:20 PM
  4. MGF/GHRP/CJC Cycle Side Effects
    By patriot37 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:31 AM
  5. ghrp/cjc question
    By liftbig18 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 12:02 PM