New anabolic peptide, Obestatin! - AnabolicMinds.com

New anabolic peptide, Obestatin!

1. New Member

New anabolic peptide, Obestatin!

Hey guys I have been researching a peptide by the name of Obestatin and it has turned out to be a hell of a compound. I would compare its overall effects as a combination of low dose Igf-1, thymosin beta, hcg, and bpc-157! It's a shorter peptide so it should be easy to synthesize at a reasonable cost. I have been trying to get the ball rolling with a few peptide companies by putting this info out there and building intrest in Obestatin. I have reviewed over a hundred abstracts and compiled the most relevant to performance enhancement in a thread in the pct section. Please give it a read and express any thoughts, questions, or intrest you may have! Thanks guys...

Obestatin; anabolic and restores testicular function!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by phattony View Post
    Hey guys I have been researching a peptide by the name of Obestatin and it has turned out to be a hell of a compound. I would compare its overall effects as a combination of low dose Igf-1, thymosin beta, hcg, and bpc-157! It's a shorter peptide so it should be easy to synthesize at a reasonable cost. I have been trying to get the ball rolling with a few peptide companies by putting this info out there and building intrest in Obestatin. I have reviewed over a hundred abstracts and compiled the most relevant to performance enhancement in a thread in the pct section. Please give it a read and express any thoughts, questions, or intrest you may have! Thanks guys...

Obestatin; anabolic and restores testicular function!
    Sounds good to me!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Exploring:New anabolic: MAX LMG --> Propadrol
    By xtraflossy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 06:43 PM
  2. New Anabolic Xtreme Box Sets
    By steve_81 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 03:02 PM
  3. AAS vs new Anabolic Supplements
    By KD1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 03:47 PM
  4. Got my new Anabolic Insider today.....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 11:38 AM