Help with 1st igf-1 lr3 cycle :)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21 years old and have been blasting and cruising with test prop, and tren ace for a couple months now. I now decided to do a pct for the winter time to give my receptors a break and wanted to use some igf-1 lr3 to help keep gains and pumps. I have never used peptides before and am new to reconstitution. So I have ten 100mcg vials and a vial of acetic acid 0.6% 3 ml. My question is how much acetic acid should I add to one 100mcg igf-1 lr3 vial that will give me two shots of 50mcg? This is my 1st run with peptides and want to make sure everything is done right. Any other advice is appreciated. Thank you !

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Just need to know how much acetic acid to mix into a 100mcg igf-1 lr3 vial ? I'm a little confused on the math.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong. I would mix 1/10cc acetic acid into the 100mvg vial of igf-1 lr3 ?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do 6iu of aa. 3iu per 50mcg. Dilute it with 7 more iu of bac water in the pin to keep it from stinging like a mofo.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So when I'm ready to inject I would withdraw 7 iu of bac water then withdraw 50mcg of the igf/AA ? You don't mix the bac water into the vial with the AA and igf right ?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know I the order matters. But, correct. Don't mix the aa and bw except in the pin. You may want more ba than 7iu. If you need more, it'll sting.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess il know if I need more bac water after my 1st injection. Now I've heard mixed opinions on how to inject. Would I do bilateral injection ? For example : 50mcg in left delt, 50mcg in right delt right after workout for a total of 100mcg.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
U wouldn't happen to know the best size insulin syringe and needle works best for injection ?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always go with 29s

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks this really clears alot of things up for me. I'm guessing you have experience with igf so is there any tips or advice u could a 1st time user ?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks this really clears alot of things up for me. I'm guessing you have experience with igf so is there any tips or advice u could a 1st time user ?
Eat large amounts of carbs when you administer it

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah was going to use vitargo post with some protein. I have 1ml Insulin syringe. What cc would I fill it up to to get 50 mcg of igf/aa ? And is 1/2 inch 29 g sling needles a good size for bilateral injection?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah was going to use vitargo post with some protein. I have 1ml Insulin syringe. What cc would I fill it up to to get 50 mcg of igf/aa ? And is 1/2 inch 29 g sling needles a good size for bilateral injection?
If u put .06 aa into a 100mcg vial, draw .03 to get 50mcg

phattony

phattony

Awards
Bro you don't need AA! Specially if you have 100mcg vials. Bac water is fine and far less painful. Igf is stable in bac water for at least two weeks if not a month. AA is for long term storage. Save your self some pain and just reconstitute your lr3 with bac water.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I actually have a 1000mcg vial now instead of 100mcg so I would have to use the AA now right to preserver it longer ? Also how much AA would I need to add to a 1000mcg vial ? I will be using 1ml, 29g, insulin needles to inject as well. Is that a good size ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I actually have a 1000mcg vial now instead of 100mcg so I would have to use the AA now right to preserver it longer ? Also how much AA would I need to add to a 1000mcg vial ? I will be using 1ml, 29g, insulin needles to inject as well. Is that a good size ?

No it still won't be a problem 50mcg bilaterally is 100mcg=10 days so you are good.

Use 1ml bac, then just draw to the 5th tick mark that's 100mcg. Or if you find it easier use 2 ml then draw 2 syringes to 5 for your 100mcg.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So I'm adding 1ml of back water to the 1000mcg igf -1 lr3 ? And there is no need for AA? Also not sure if u were just using it as an example but isn't 100mcg a day alot ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So I'm adding 1ml of back water to the 1000mcg igf -1 lr3 ? And there is no need for AA? Also not sure if u were just using it as an example but isn't 100mcg a day alot ?
A lot of bunnies enjoy it at 100mcg a day I know mine did..Also you might find an interesting synergy by running igf with a nice ghrp/cjc-1295 stack.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the igf during pct coming off test prop and tren ace. I'm new to seems but wanted to add it toy pct to help maintain gains and hoping to add some new muscle fibers. I need to do my research on the ghrp.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start the igf-1 lr3 in a few days so just double checking my steps to see if I do it right. So I have 1mg of igf-1 lr3. I mix 1mg of AA with it. So now with a 1ml insulin syringe I would fill it up to the 10 tick on the syringe to get 100mcg. I would now inject bilaterally. Is this correct ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start the igf-1 lr3 in a few days so just double checking my steps to see if I do it right. So I have 1mg of igf-1 lr3. I mix 1mg of AA with it. So now with a 1ml insulin syringe I would fill it up to the 10 tick on the syringe to get 100mcg. I would now inject bilaterally. Is this correct ?
No, if you use 1ml it will be 100mcg at tick mark 5. If you use 2ml AA it will be tick mark 10.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Is it better to use 2ml of AA to dilute the igf better then using just 1ml ? Or does it not matter ? Also if I'm planning to inject 100mcg bilaterally is it okay to use the same needle for the two different injection sites? And my last question is that is bac water necessary to use? I don't mind the sting. I injected test prop and tren a everyday for 10 weeks before. cant be worst then that lol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Is it better to use 2ml of AA to dilute the igf better then using just 1ml ? Or does it not matter ? Also if I'm planning to inject 100mcg bilaterally is it okay to use the same needle for the two different injection sites? And my last question is that is bac water necessary to use? I don't mind the sting. I injected test prop and tren a everyday for 10 weeks before. cant be worst then that lol.
You prob want 50 in each for a total of 100. I prefer 1ml but its really just preference. Never use the same needle twice its going to allow contamination of the whole vial. If you want 100 per one bicep each day rotating between the two should not be a problem. Igf-1 lr3 will go systemic anyway.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for one last question. My igf-1 came in the mail today in a very tiny vial and a empty bigger vile came with it. Im guessing i need to transfer the igf to the bigger vile. How do I do this properly without damaging the peptide ???

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bumping for one last question. My igf-1 came in the mail today in a very tiny vial and a empty bigger vile came with it. Im guessing i need to transfer the igf to the bigger vile. How do I do this properly without damaging the peptide ???
Never seen that before? odd the small ones are normal and you just add the bac or AA to the small bottle? that makes me worry a bit is the small one sterile or will you test subject get sick? eeck

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Some times they give a small one and a big one. The big one will be the mixing vial you will need to mix some bac with the peptide to reconstitute it then you can transfer that into the bigger vial and add more bac so you can get your desired potency. Seen more with hcg.
I have seen with pharma HCG.. I was guessing this but it seems an odd thing to me. Its to easy to waste you product.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Harbonah ur message box is full. It wont me me message you back.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Harbonah ur message box is full. It wont let me message you back.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established