GRHP6 HELP! dosing/injecting/measurements/Bac water help!

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Hi guys just got my 8 bottles of GHRP6 and everything else i need. Although i'm not the smartest with measurements how do i go about getting 5mls of bac water with this Syringe ? cheers

i have access to 1ml (cc) syringe does that mean the entire syringe equates to 1 ml so to require 5 mls of Bac water i would need 5 full syringe loads?

also once i have loaded the 5mls of bac water to get the 100mcg dose of GHRP6. the equation would be 5 divded by 50= 0.1 or 10 on the syringe? so for every 10 i would get 100mcgs?

fixing these 2 issues would be great to get this cycle going cheers help needed asap!

NOTE* FIRST TIME USING PETIDES OR ANYTHING INJECTABLE*

Last edited:
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok first off, you want to add a GHRH. You will be disappointed with just a GHRP.

As for your dosing, if you add 5ml (can you fit 5ml in your vial? Most are pretty small), then the math would look like:

5mg = 5000 mcg
5000mcg / 5ml = 1000 mcg per ml
So a 100mcg dose would be .1ml.

I had made guides for peptide usage, I thought I had uploaded it here awhile ago, but I couldn't find it so here is an external link:

http://www.swolesource.com/forum/human-growth-hormone-peptides/201-understanding-ghrp-ghrh-peptides-introduction.html

http://www.swolesource.com/forum/human-growth-hormone-peptides/202-understanding-reconstitution-simple-guide.html

I will try to get them posted on this forum soon. I wrote these awhile ago, so some of it might be a bit outdated or needing of a refresher, but most should still be accurate.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Heretostudy is awesome. You can also google peptide calculator.

I have a 5mg GHRP-6. I added 3mL BAC water. That means, every 6 units on a 100 unit insulin syringe would be 100mcg, which is the dose most people use it at. Hope this helps.

I use GHRP-6 solely for the hunger. Hope it kicks in hard soon.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
6 units how would i get to that on the slin pin like how many black lines cheers.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
6 units how would i get to that on the slin pin like how many black lines cheers.
Is a slin pin a diabetic needle? If so, how many units?

My "slin pin" (Diabetic needle) is 100 units, so I would estimate where 6 would be on it. It would obviously be less than the 10 unit mark my friend

PS a random side note but your stats up there say you're 6'1 and 95 lbs LOL I figure that's not accurate, you were probably thinking of 91 kg. I hope. Otherwise damn man you need a plethora of roids LOL

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
yeah im 91 kgs lol! im australian so we measure in Kilos (kg) not lbs which would be like 199-210 for my weight. So where would it be "less than unit mark"

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
i have reconned my first vial with 2 mls of bac water and on peptide calculator.com states that i draw to #2( 2 small ticks) so does that mean the very first 2 black lines on the 100 unit(diabetic slin pin) btw to get a 100 mcg i wanna get roughly 100 mcg per dose would be good cheers. being 15-65 off wouldnt make much of a difference but being as accurate as possible would make it last longer

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
You said hopefully it kicks in soon. As soon as I take ghrp 2 or 6 I am hungry within minutes. If your not felling hungry there's an issue and I would be worried.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
You said hopefully it kicks in soon. As soon as I take ghrp 2 or 6 I am hungry within minutes. If your not felling hungry there's an issue and I would be worried.
can you help me with how to dose it on syringe cheers, i have reconned with 2mls. it is a 100 syringe. So where would i measure below the number 10 for a optimal dose of 100mcgs

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
2mls in a 5mg vial would be 4 units = 100 mcg
hey red fox so say if i put 5mls in would it be the exact 10 mark on the 100 iu slin pin cheers? or am i wrong pls help me cheers :) for 100 mcgs cheers

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
because wouldnt the 10 mark be 100mcg, 20-200mcg, 30-300mcg, 40-400mcg and so forth till you get to the ( 100 mark) which would be a total of 1000 mcgs im hoping you can clarify cheers

kyle@gym

kyle@gym

Awards
Is it true that dosing more mcgs than body weight is a complete waste? Eg I weigh 88kgs, does 88-100mcg
Ps trying to bulk, 3 jabs a day.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Is it true that dosing more mcgs than body weight is a complete waste? Eg I weigh 88kgs, does 88-100mcg
Ps trying to bulk, 3 jabs a day.
hey kyle no its not a complete waste however, having a larger dose say 150mcg for you, would only yield around 25% more benfits, and then 250 would be like 20% more isnt better ghrp6 releases your natural growth hormone, so to get best results you would need to increase the frequency of injections so best results if you're very keen and determined to get bigger would be 3-5 times per day( 6 is the limit) of around 100mcg, would be optimal for you.

kyle@gym

kyle@gym

Awards
And also do you know much about the website (biokem)? I ordered some ghrp6 vials from them but I don't get that hungry after a dose, usually takes a few hours without eating to get that sick hungry feeling but in saying that I was already eating 5+ meals a day befour I started using.. And the vials are labeled as. (Somacrin) they were ordered premixed with bak water. Do you know much about this?