cjc w/o dac ghrp2 stack questions.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it "effective " to take them just on workout days? I was tired of the every day stuff last time.

Does it hurt to miss a dose?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Subbed I'm also searching for help with peptides and have a thread up.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
After reading about peptides quite a bit I'd have to say that dosing just on workout days (assuming there are off days) will see more general overall health benefits and recovery benefits. It probably wouldn't be very noticeable considering a researcher following normal every day doses won't even see major benefits until later down the road. Every day doses 3+ times a day seems to be for muscle building purposes. I wish there were more concrete scientific answers for questions like this but most feedback on research chems is purely anecdotal so go with whatever dosing you want for your rat and see what happens! Then post up your findings ;)

mac_dad6

Awards
you will get results from workout days only. better results if used every day. and no, it wont hurt to miss a dose. this isnt something that has to build up in your system to become effective

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
you will get results from workout days only. better results if used every day. and no, it wont hurt to miss a dose. this isnt something that has to build up in your system to become effective
Actually the benefits are directly related to the build up of IGF-1 produced by the high levels of HGH output from the use over time of these peptides. It will not hurt to miss a dose here and there after being on them for awhile as your IGF-1 levels will reach a steady state over time.

As far as blood work goes someone I have read about someone online :rolleyes: who used GHRP-6 & CJC1295 at 150mcg and 100mcg 3 times a day. And the blood work came back "Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 385 High ng/ml 115-307"

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Is it "effective " to take them just on workout days? I was tired of the every day stuff last time.

Does it hurt to miss a dose?
Effective depends on your goals? Are you trying to gain size? drop bf? or just anti aging?

SinghDaKillaa

SinghDaKillaa

Awards
Effective depends on your goals? Are you trying to gain size? drop bf? or just anti aging?
If trying to put on mass. Could I dose 3 times on workout days (upon waking, post workout, pre bed.) And the only two times on non workout days (upon waking, pre bed).

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If trying to put on mass. Could I dose 3 times on workout days (upon waking, post workout, pre bed.) And the only two times on non workout days (upon waking, pre bed).
On cycle maybe but these really are not going to put on mass alone. But if you were to attempt it I'd push more for 4-5 doses per day 7 days a week.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. To use to put on size a minimum of 3x/day 7 days/week.

Anti-Aging benefits 1x/day.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
As far as blood work goes someone I have read about someone online :rolleyes: who used GHRP-6 & CJC1295 at 150mcg and 100mcg 3 times a day. And the blood work came back "Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 385 High ng/ml 115-307"
If this person was also using Test don't forget about the IGF-1 increase it can have also.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If this person was also using Test don't forget about the IGF-1 increase it can have also.
This particular person was taking Nolva which is known to lower IGF-1...

blackops79

Awards
On cycle maybe but these really are not going to put on mass alone. But if you were to attempt it I'd push more for 4-5 doses per day 7 days a week.

Seriously? I was hoping to use 2 times a day and see good results. I know everyont is different but there is no way I can go over 3 times per day. Id feel like a human pin cushion.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? I was hoping to use 2 times a day and see good results. I know everyont is different but there is no way I can go over 3 times per day. Id feel like a human pin cushion.
I agree the benefits of 2x per day will yeild nearly zero results in terms of hypertrophy.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've kicked around the idea of mixing pramipexole pre bed with 3 times a day of this stack... only in theory of course.. :p

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can get away with 2x per day. Post workout and pre bed. Its been done an people have gotten good results.
Unquestionably there are many results and benefits but in terms of hypertrophy the results will be very minimal. In the same way that 2IUs of exogenous GH does not do much for muscle hypertrophy.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Unquestionably there are many results and benefits but in terms of hypertrophy the results will be very minimal. In the same way that 2IUs of exogenous GH does not do much for muscle hypertrophy.
Exactly it will raise it and for anti aging benefits It might be worth it but your not going to put on size at this level.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. 2x times is better then no times in terms of hypertrophy. 3x would be great but if he cant do 3, would defiantly still do two.
If he can only do 2 then toss in some pramipexole pre-bed :D there are some intresesting studies on PubMed relating to Prami and GH pulse for about 2 hours.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ghrp and cjc combo needs to be taken atleast 3x daily. Anything less than that is waste of time IMO unless ur maybe 60+ yo it won't do much. 4-5 times a day is what u need to be doing for muscle growth. Especially when u incorporate different compounds at different times is when the magic happens. Example: ipamoreling w cjc in am fasted, that ghrp2 w cjc 2-3 times during day and ghrp6 cjc pre bed.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I used this a few years ago. I can't remember if it was ghrp 2 or 6 tho. I dosed whatever the standard dosing was 3x a day for 3-4 months. I didn't notice too much. I slept well, and was noticeably tighter I guess? Whenever I injected them, I would be RAVENOUS hungry within a minute or two. Don't eat anything for a week... that's how hungry I got immediately after injecting. I wouldn't use again because of the price, and poking yourself 3x a day is really a pain!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I used this a few years ago. I can't remember if it was ghrp 2 or 6 tho. I dosed whatever the standard dosing was 3x a day for 3-4 months. I didn't notice too much. I slept well, and was noticeably tighter I guess? Whenever I injected them, I would be RAVENOUS hungry within a minute or two. Don't eat anything for a week... that's how hungry I got immediately after injecting. I wouldn't use again because of the price, and poking yourself 3x a day is really a pain!
The price (at about $50-60 per month for cjc and ghrp6 2x per day) is sort of high.....but doesn't even come close to the cost of real GH. So its kind of an "expensive bargain" :D. I noticed that for whatever reason, the hunger from ghrp6 seems to be (for the most part) blunted when I use the cjc mod grf at the same time in the same pin. I miss that hunger from the ghrp6 alone, but I'll be cutting starting tomorrow....soooo, won't miss it that much....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The price (at about $50-60 per month for cjc and ghrp6 2x per day) is sort of high.....but doesn't even come close to the cost of real GH. So its kind of an "expensive bargain" :D. I noticed that for whatever reason, the hunger from ghrp6 seems to be (for the most part) blunted when I use the cjc mod grf at the same time in the same pin. I miss that hunger from the ghrp6 alone, but I'll be cutting starting tomorrow....soooo, won't miss it that much....
^^^ A noteworthy point to make. I just took my GHRP-6 alone today for the first time in a while and it certainly increased my hunger significantly. So that makes two of us that have experience the hunger blunting effect of CJC w/ GHRP-6.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Actually the benefits are directly related to the build up of IGF-1 produced by the high levels of HGH output from the use over time of these peptides. It will not hurt to miss a dose here and there after being on them for awhile as your IGF-1 levels will reach a steady state over time.

my understanding that whole point with these over others these no creating gh bleed..no building up gh but pulsing

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my understanding that whole point with these over others these no creating gh bleed..no building up gh but pulsing
That GH bleed is still just a theory. A good one perhaps but I dont think it actually pans out like this in reality. I do know however the effects r far better than the no DAC version.

Touey

Touey

Awards
That GH bleed is still just a theory. A good one perhaps but I dont think it actually pans out like this in reality. I do know however the effects r far better than the no DAC version.
MOD GRF 1-29 is more safe then CJC1295 DAC is not at all what you want

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOD GRF 1-29 is more safe then CJC1295 DAC is not at all what you want
U do realize that I have tried them both, dont u? In the realm of peptides, I highly doubt anyone is gonna tell me something that I either:

1) Havent already read myself
2) Havent already experienced first hand

CJC DAC is more potent. Used in 8 week cycles, it is far superior to no DAC versions for physiological effects, if u can get real CJC that is...

If it wasnt better then it wouldnt exist in the market place but it does exist DESPITE the fact that it costs alot more to make than no DAC versions because it is a superior drug.

Touey

Touey

Awards
U do realize that I have tried them both, dont u? In the realm of peptides, I highly doubt anyone is gonna tell me something that I either:

1) Havent already read myself
2) Havent already experienced first hand

CJC DAC is more potent. Used in 8 week cycles, it is far superior to no DAC versions for physiological effects, if u can get real CJC that is...
No did not realize nor wish to offend nor say CJC DAC anyhing other then less safe, no one would I ever recommend on taking this, you take it wish you would not but obvious you do what you wish only may I hope others no doing the same

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No did not realize nor wish to offend nor say CJC DAC anyhing other then less safe, no one would I ever recommend on taking this, you take it wish you would not but obvious you do what you wish only may I hope others no doing the same
My point is that people are assuming that CJC DAC causes gh bleed based on a one sentence hypothesis by datbtrue. He coule be right but impossible to know for certain without testing that hypothesis. Secondly, if u r the type that is willing to take HGH if it were not for price and legal issues, then CJC DAC is ur best option. It essentially will bring about the same results as exogenous GH only thru a different mechanism.

So other than the hypothesized gh bleed, what else makes this compound something to fret over?

Touey

Touey

Awards
My point is that people are assuming that CJC DAC causes gh bleed based on a one sentence hypothesis by datbtrue. He coule be right but impossible to know for certain without testing that hypothesis. Secondly, if u r the type that is willing to take HGH if it were not for price and legal issues, then CJC DAC is ur best option. It essentially will bring about the same results as exogenous GH only thru a different mechanism.

So other than the hypothesized gh bleed, what else makes this compound something to fret over?
I do not see there are the type for taking HGH some may happen upon this thread not the type if there is a type and these they may wishing for information presented roundly..fact is noone will need a circulation of several days on cells these composition the most safe way is short pulsation