cjc w/o dac ghrp2 stack questions.

  1. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    cjc w/o dac ghrp2 stack questions.


    Is it "effective " to take them just on workout days? I was tired of the every day stuff last time.

    Does it hurt to miss a dose?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  2. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,056
    Answers
    0


    Subbed I'm also searching for help with peptides and have a thread up.
  3. Registered User
    ayanes35's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0


    After reading about peptides quite a bit I'd have to say that dosing just on workout days (assuming there are off days) will see more general overall health benefits and recovery benefits. It probably wouldn't be very noticeable considering a researcher following normal every day doses won't even see major benefits until later down the road. Every day doses 3+ times a day seems to be for muscle building purposes. I wish there were more concrete scientific answers for questions like this but most feedback on research chems is purely anecdotal so go with whatever dosing you want for your rat and see what happens! Then post up your findings
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mac_dad6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    you will get results from workout days only. better results if used every day. and no, it wont hurt to miss a dose. this isnt something that has to build up in your system to become effective
  5. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,722
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mac_dad6 View Post
    you will get results from workout days only. better results if used every day. and no, it wont hurt to miss a dose. this isnt something that has to build up in your system to become effective
    Actually the benefits are directly related to the build up of IGF-1 produced by the high levels of HGH output from the use over time of these peptides. It will not hurt to miss a dose here and there after being on them for awhile as your IGF-1 levels will reach a steady state over time.


    As far as blood work goes someone I have read about someone online who used GHRP-6 & CJC1295 at 150mcg and 100mcg 3 times a day. And the blood work came back "Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 385 High ng/ml 115-307"
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  6. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,722
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Is it "effective " to take them just on workout days? I was tired of the every day stuff last time.

    Does it hurt to miss a dose?
    Effective depends on your goals? Are you trying to gain size? drop bf? or just anti aging?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  7. Registered User
    SinghDaKillaa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  147 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    Effective depends on your goals? Are you trying to gain size? drop bf? or just anti aging?
    If trying to put on mass. Could I dose 3 times on workout days (upon waking, post workout, pre bed.) And the only two times on non workout days (upon waking, pre bed).
  8. Registered User
    skat37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0


    Yes
  9. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,722
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SinghDaKillaa View Post
    If trying to put on mass. Could I dose 3 times on workout days (upon waking, post workout, pre bed.) And the only two times on non workout days (upon waking, pre bed).
    On cycle maybe but these really are not going to put on mass alone. But if you were to attempt it I'd push more for 4-5 doses per day 7 days a week.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  10. Registered User
    FireRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0


    Agreed. To use to put on size a minimum of 3x/day 7 days/week.

    Anti-Aging benefits 1x/day.
  11. Registered User
    FireRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    As far as blood work goes someone I have read about someone online who used GHRP-6 & CJC1295 at 150mcg and 100mcg 3 times a day. And the blood work came back "Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 385 High ng/ml 115-307"
    If this person was also using Test don't forget about the IGF-1 increase it can have also.
  12. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,722
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    If this person was also using Test don't forget about the IGF-1 increase it can have also.
    This particular person was taking Nolva which is known to lower IGF-1...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  13. Registered User
    blackops79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    On cycle maybe but these really are not going to put on mass alone. But if you were to attempt it I'd push more for 4-5 doses per day 7 days a week.

    Seriously? I was hoping to use 2 times a day and see good results. I know everyont is different but there is no way I can go over 3 times per day. Id feel like a human pin cushion.
  14. Registered User
    FireRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blackops79 View Post
    Seriously? I was hoping to use 2 times a day and see good results. I know everyont is different but there is no way I can go over 3 times per day. Id feel like a human pin cushion.
    I agree the benefits of 2x per day will yeild nearly zero results in terms of hypertrophy.
  15. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,722
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blackops79 View Post
    Seriously? I was hoping to use 2 times a day and see good results. I know everyont is different but there is no way I can go over 3 times per day. Id feel like a human pin cushion.
    I've kicked around the idea of mixing pramipexole pre bed with 3 times a day of this stack... only in theory of course..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  16. Registered User
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I agree the benefits of 2x per day will yeild nearly zero results in terms of hypertrophy.
    Yes you can get away with 2x per day. Post workout and pre bed. Its been done an people have gotten good results.
  17. Registered User
    FireRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Yes you can get away with 2x per day. Post workout and pre bed. Its been done an people have gotten good results.
    Unquestionably there are many results and benefits but in terms of hypertrophy the results will be very minimal. In the same way that 2IUs of exogenous GH does not do much for muscle hypertrophy.
  18. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,722
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    Unquestionably there are many results and benefits but in terms of hypertrophy the results will be very minimal. In the same way that 2IUs of exogenous GH does not do much for muscle hypertrophy.
    Exactly it will raise it and for anti aging benefits It might be worth it but your not going to put on size at this level.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  19. Registered User
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    Unquestionably there are many results and benefits but in terms of hypertrophy the results will be very minimal. In the same way that 2IUs of exogenous GH does not do much for muscle hypertrophy.
    Agreed. 2x times is better then no times in terms of hypertrophy. 3x would be great but if he cant do 3, would defiantly still do two.
  20. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,722
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Agreed. 2x times is better then no times in terms of hypertrophy. 3x would be great but if he cant do 3, would defiantly still do two.
    If he can only do 2 then toss in some pramipexole pre-bed there are some intresesting studies on PubMed relating to Prami and GH pulse for about 2 hours.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  21. Registered User
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    If he can only do 2 then toss in some pramipexole pre-bed there are some intresesting studies on PubMed relating to Prami and GH pulse for about 2 hours.
    Links? Interested.
  22. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,722
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Links? Interested.
    Only one I could find fast but there are others.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1350237
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  23. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0


    Ghrp and cjc combo needs to be taken atleast 3x daily. Anything less than that is waste of time IMO unless ur maybe 60+ yo it won't do much. 4-5 times a day is what u need to be doing for muscle growth. Especially when u incorporate different compounds at different times is when the magic happens. Example: ipamoreling w cjc in am fasted, that ghrp2 w cjc 2-3 times during day and ghrp6 cjc pre bed.
  24. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    I used this a few years ago. I can't remember if it was ghrp 2 or 6 tho. I dosed whatever the standard dosing was 3x a day for 3-4 months. I didn't notice too much. I slept well, and was noticeably tighter I guess? Whenever I injected them, I would be RAVENOUS hungry within a minute or two. Don't eat anything for a week... that's how hungry I got immediately after injecting. I wouldn't use again because of the price, and poking yourself 3x a day is really a pain!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  25. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I used this a few years ago. I can't remember if it was ghrp 2 or 6 tho. I dosed whatever the standard dosing was 3x a day for 3-4 months. I didn't notice too much. I slept well, and was noticeably tighter I guess? Whenever I injected them, I would be RAVENOUS hungry within a minute or two. Don't eat anything for a week... that's how hungry I got immediately after injecting. I wouldn't use again because of the price, and poking yourself 3x a day is really a pain!
    The price (at about $50-60 per month for cjc and ghrp6 2x per day) is sort of high.....but doesn't even come close to the cost of real GH. So its kind of an "expensive bargain" . I noticed that for whatever reason, the hunger from ghrp6 seems to be (for the most part) blunted when I use the cjc mod grf at the same time in the same pin. I miss that hunger from the ghrp6 alone, but I'll be cutting starting tomorrow....soooo, won't miss it that much....
  26. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,466
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    The price (at about $50-60 per month for cjc and ghrp6 2x per day) is sort of high.....but doesn't even come close to the cost of real GH. So its kind of an "expensive bargain" . I noticed that for whatever reason, the hunger from ghrp6 seems to be (for the most part) blunted when I use the cjc mod grf at the same time in the same pin. I miss that hunger from the ghrp6 alone, but I'll be cutting starting tomorrow....soooo, won't miss it that much....
    ^^^ A noteworthy point to make. I just took my GHRP-6 alone today for the first time in a while and it certainly increased my hunger significantly. So that makes two of us that have experience the hunger blunting effect of CJC w/ GHRP-6.
  27. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Actually the benefits are directly related to the build up of IGF-1 produced by the high levels of HGH output from the use over time of these peptides. It will not hurt to miss a dose here and there after being on them for awhile as your IGF-1 levels will reach a steady state over time.


    As far as blood work goes someone I have read about someone online who used GHRP-6 & CJC1295 at 150mcg and 100mcg 3 times a day. And the blood work came back "Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 385 High ng/ml 115-307"
    my understanding that whole point with these over others these no creating gh bleed..no building up gh but pulsing
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  28. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,466
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

    my understanding that whole point with these over others these no creating gh bleed..no building up gh but pulsing
    That GH bleed is still just a theory. A good one perhaps but I dont think it actually pans out like this in reality. I do know however the effects r far better than the no DAC version.
  29. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    That GH bleed is still just a theory. A good one perhaps but I dont think it actually pans out like this in reality. I do know however the effects r far better than the no DAC version.
    MOD GRF 1-29 is more safe then CJC1295 DAC is not at all what you want
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  30. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,466
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    MOD GRF 1-29 is more safe then CJC1295 DAC is not at all what you want
    U do realize that I have tried them both, dont u? In the realm of peptides, I highly doubt anyone is gonna tell me something that I either:

    1) Havent already read myself
    2) Havent already experienced first hand

    CJC DAC is more potent. Used in 8 week cycles, it is far superior to no DAC versions for physiological effects, if u can get real CJC that is...

    If it wasnt better then it wouldnt exist in the market place but it does exist DESPITE the fact that it costs alot more to make than no DAC versions because it is a superior drug.
  31. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    U do realize that I have tried them both, dont u? In the realm of peptides, I highly doubt anyone is gonna tell me something that I either:

    1) Havent already read myself
    2) Havent already experienced first hand

    CJC DAC is more potent. Used in 8 week cycles, it is far superior to no DAC versions for physiological effects, if u can get real CJC that is...
    No did not realize nor wish to offend nor say CJC DAC anyhing other then less safe, no one would I ever recommend on taking this, you take it wish you would not but obvious you do what you wish only may I hope others no doing the same
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  32. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,466
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

    No did not realize nor wish to offend nor say CJC DAC anyhing other then less safe, no one would I ever recommend on taking this, you take it wish you would not but obvious you do what you wish only may I hope others no doing the same
    My point is that people are assuming that CJC DAC causes gh bleed based on a one sentence hypothesis by datbtrue. He coule be right but impossible to know for certain without testing that hypothesis. Secondly, if u r the type that is willing to take HGH if it were not for price and legal issues, then CJC DAC is ur best option. It essentially will bring about the same results as exogenous GH only thru a different mechanism.

    So other than the hypothesized gh bleed, what else makes this compound something to fret over?
  33. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    My point is that people are assuming that CJC DAC causes gh bleed based on a one sentence hypothesis by datbtrue. He coule be right but impossible to know for certain without testing that hypothesis. Secondly, if u r the type that is willing to take HGH if it were not for price and legal issues, then CJC DAC is ur best option. It essentially will bring about the same results as exogenous GH only thru a different mechanism.

    So other than the hypothesized gh bleed, what else makes this compound something to fret over?
    I do not see there are the type for taking HGH some may happen upon this thread not the type if there is a type and these they may wishing for information presented roundly..fact is noone will need a circulation of several days on cells these composition the most safe way is short pulsation
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 12:31 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 02:00 PM
  3. Stacking question (M4OHN and M-Dien)
    By turoati in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 07:39 PM
  4. Stack question
    By IanHummel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 06:00 AM
  5. Stack Question
    By legaljuicer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in