any peptides that are non-injectable?

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i think i heard that some you can just put under your tongue. any truth to this. i'm sorry if this is a stupid question, i am completely ignorant of peptides.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
i think i heard that some you can just put under your tongue. any truth to this. i'm sorry if this is a stupid question, i am completely ignorant of peptides.
You can get ghrp6 and cjc1295 in transdermal creams that you rub in your forearms.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Any real results from using creams like this?
Don't know haven't used them, been looking into them lately as wifey has pulled hormones from my list of supps :(

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Just jab yourself with a 1/2" slin pin. I don't think you will get much with a rub-on product.

phattony

phattony

Awards
Sub q injections are sooo easy and almost painless!!! There is a oral gh releaser that's name I can't recall. Normally in the sarm or reasearch Chem section on a lot of sites. But it is spendy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peptide CREAMS?
I didn't think peptides could pass thru the skin...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Peptide CREAMS?
I was just wondering the other day if the minor "spillage" you get, from the needle/where the needle is affixed to the slin syringe, which ends up on your skin absorbs. I would lick it up if I could but its hard to reach down by my lower abs area :D

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Look up MK-677. It's the only oral secretagogue available right now. It works with your body's natural GH pulses too. Basically, your body releases excess GH with each pulse. Otherwise, sub-q injectables are the only way that's economically feasible.

phattony

phattony

Awards
Peptide CREAMS?
It depends on the size and weight of the peptide... Short peptides normally can be delivered transdermally with the right carrier.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you need to stick with oral only Pramipexole might be worth your time to look into.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If you need to stick with oral only Pramipexole might be worth your time to look into.
Just be sure to start off at a low dose and wok your way up. Puking prami is not very nice.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just be sure to start off at a low dose and wok your way up. Puking prami is not very nice.
Haha yeah research is needed for this one, if you jump right on .5 mg 3 times a day expect flu like symptoms. The spike in GH looks rather remarkable from the studies I have seen. But only lasts about 2 hours hence multi times per day.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I think that MK would probably be more effective though since it directly effects the pituitary. Although, I know of no studies comparing the two. This thought is just conjecture based upon how each substance's acts on the body.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I think that MK would probably be more effective though since it directly effects the pituitary. Although, I know of no studies comparing the two. This thought is just conjecture based upon how each substance's acts on the body.

Honestly I would like to see more research on mk and for now the cost is just crazy in comparison so I just cant justify going with a RC of MK when pharma prami is so cheap...not that I would ever consider either nope that's not legal so not me.

oh and ghrp/cjc is not a bad deal so if I was going to do any of this research well my bunny would get these.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Can u get lean gains on all this lads ? I don't want to use steroids at the moment due to low test
What u guys recommend

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Can u get lean gains on all this lads ? I don't want to use steroids at the moment due to low test
What u guys recommend
Probably not going to affect you enough to notice a difference. Steroids plus increasing GH is amazing, but increasing GH by itself doesn't seem to yield much for results unless you are taking a fair amount of straight GH.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Probably not going to affect you enough to notice a difference. Steroids plus increasing GH is amazing, but increasing GH by itself doesn't seem to yield much for results unless you are taking a fair amount of straight GH.
Basically steroids are king then lol after diet
Can't take it really as low test after a heavy tren cycle
It's slowly coming back up
But don't want to do another and end up on trt and struggle to have kids

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yes but pinning 3 times a day is a joke lol
If you can't stick an itty bitty slin pin into your lower ab fat/skin 3x per day in order to get the effects of expensive-ass GH for a bargain price? You need to find a new hobby :D

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Yes but pinning 3 times a day is a joke lol
It isn't that bad, 30 gauge pinned into sub q abdominal fat or the quadriceps. I've done up to 6 pins a day.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
It isn't that bad, 30 gauge pinned into sub q abdominal fat or the quadriceps. I've done up to 6 pins a day.
Ok well just shows how little I know about them
Sub q is easy lol

But honestly lads.,. Is it worth doing on a lean bulk for like 6 months without any steroids ?

What will I expect ?

sanguine

Awards
intranasal and sublingual application works, at least for the few peptides that have been studied that way.

insulin under the tongue and in the nose both work, and most of what we are interested in has a lower molecular weight than insulin, so i assume itd work for them also

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
intranasal and sublingual application works, at least for the few peptides that have been studied that way.

insulin under the tongue and in the nose both work, and most of what we are interested in has a lower molecular weight than insulin, so i assume itd work for them also
It would be cost prohibitive for most people as the dose required would increase dramatically in most cases.

sanguine

Awards
It would be cost prohibitive for most people as the dose required would increase dramatically in most cases.
well, nasal application actually gets more drug to the central nervous system and thats what im after.

been squirting 2mg thymosin beta 4 up my nose each day, so yeah i guess that is a bit pricey

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
well, nasal application actually gets more drug to the central nervous system and thats what im after.

been squirting 2mg thymosin beta 4 up my nose each day, so yeah i guess that is a bit pricey
There have been several studies with intranasal administration of ghrelin peptides. They show it to be much less effective than subcutaneous injections. The best results of seen were 30-50% when comparatively. So, it ends up becoming very cost prohibitive quickly when you need to use at least 2-3x's the amount for the same effective dose.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get ghrp6 and cjc1295 in transdermal creams that you rub in your forearms.
Sounds horribly ineffective...if it even works at all

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk 677 or GHrH/GHRP will be your best bet unless you pin actual growth..

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Mk 677 or GHrH/GHRP will be your best bet unless you pin actual growth..
Think anabolics are better tho
Reading up on growth etc side effects seem bad for minimum gains run on its own
Suppose anabolics and growth together us the way forward

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think anabolics are better tho Reading up on growth etc side effects seem bad for minimum gains run on its own Suppose anabolics and growth together us the way forward
Well ya lol anabolics and growth is best. Growth is a long term deal tho to see the benefits

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Not spending like 2-3 grand a year on growth lol fuk that

And get a pop belly
Meh distention of your organs which cause that "pop gut" is from people who abuse it and also from what I've read stacking it with slin. Look at Sylvester Stallone, he's been on it for years and he doesn't have any major distention from what I've seen.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Meh distention of your organs which cause that "pop gut" is from people who abuse it and also from what I've read stacking it with slin. Look at Sylvester Stallone, he's been on it for years and he doesn't have any major distention from what I've seen.
Yea maybe 6 months max on it affordability wise

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Yea maybe 6 months max on it affordability wise
There's a physique competitor on several of the boards that goes by MattyS4. He runs 20-30 iu's year round and he definitely does not have a pop gut!

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
There's a physique competitor on several of the boards that goes by MattyS4. He runs 20-30 iu's year round and he definitely does not have a pop gut!
Is it when mixed with slin ? That happens

Do you run it ?

If your not competing its prob best to stick to steroids I suppose

But then again I could be wrong

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eating a **** ton will give you distention, not using gh and slin.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Is it when mixed with slin ? That happens

Do you run it ?

If your not competing its prob best to stick to steroids I suppose

But then again I could be wrong
Nothing but peptides thus far. I'm a rep and it has perks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Eating a **** ton will give you distention, not using gh and slin.
If I was you I would google growth hormone and organ growth then come back and talk some more. It's pretty common knowledge.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
If I was you I would google growth hormone and organ growth then come back and talk some more. It's pretty common knowledge.
This is true, but I believe you would have to take supra-physiological levels of GH to cause noticeable organ growth.....and pretty much everybody who uses peptides keeps it pretty moderate, and due to the fact actual GH is so cost prohibitive, most are relegated to using moderate to low dosages there as well. Now these IFBB pro's taking ridiculous amounts of GH, OK then there is concern. In a nutshell, if you take this stuff in moderation you should be OK....but I'm not a doctor lol. You figure if you are replacing 20 year old levels or thereabouts when you are 40 or 50....why would that amount cause organ growth if it didn't when you were 20? :D