HGH/Peptides help please

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Hey guys i need some guidance.

I'm 30 6'2 205 lbs I have run multiple AAS cycles before, and logged a few on here, but I am starting to research hgh and peptide use for a few different reasons.

Specifically I was considering:

Hgh
Igf
Mgf
Cjc
Ghrp 6

I would run this alongside:

Test
EQ
Masteron

I am considering hgh and peptide use because I have Crohn's disease. I want the healing properties along with the ability to grow.

I am the very beginning stages of research but would like anyone's help and feedback before I start. I'm looking to start late fall or early winter.

Thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You should start out by picking up some LDN to control your Crohn's disease.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17222320

I cant speak to the use of CJC1295 w/o dac & GHRP_x in relation to Crohn's disease but it has remarkable ability to improve or cure tendinitis as was the case of my research animal.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
You should start out by picking up some LDN to control your Crohn's disease.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17222320

I cant speak to the use of CJC1295 w/o dac & GHRP_x in relation to Crohn's disease but it has remarkable ability to improve or cure tendinitis as was the case of my research animal.

I'll do some research on LDN. Thanks. Any other thoughts on the peptides for size strength and recovery?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I think people are concerned about giving advise to you with the crohns.

Possibly. I've been watching some Clint darden YouTube videos and he uses peptides and has ulcerative colitis. I guess a lot of my research will have to be done on my own.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Well since I'm getting practically no help on here which is unusual can someone direct me to another site? I'm doing plenty of my own research, but would like some other people's options and experiences.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Dude peptides increase IGF. IGF is linked to NOT only causing but also FEEDING cancer. By feeding I mean accelerated growth. Most places u look will say differently or atleast will say they are not sure but that's because they are biased towards peptides. Do a lot of research on IGF especially. These things are too new to be used the way thy are.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well since I'm getting practically no help on here which is unusual can someone direct me to another site? I'm doing plenty of my own research, but would like some other people's options and experiences.
Datbtrue is the forum you want for this info.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I honestly know nothing about crohn's. but GHRP-6 did wonders for my appetite. I do about 4 shots a day. 50 mcg a shot. And two of the shots I mix with CJC. Aside from the appetite, I get better sleep (barely). I would love to try IGF but I haven't gotten around to it.

It does bloat me a bit.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I honestly know nothing about crohn's. but GHRP-6 did wonders for my appetite. I do about 4 shots a day. 50 mcg a shot. And two of the shots I mix with CJC. Aside from the appetite, I get better sleep (barely). I would love to try IGF but I haven't gotten around to it.

It does bloat me a bit.
IGF really doesn't have the same appetite..it feels more like low blood sugar or so my research animals say.. :eek:

JRex

JRex

Awards
The question would be, have you ever used any of these before?
Hgh
Igf
Mgf
Cjc
Ghrp 6

If not, how could you ever hope to predict how it effect you, disease or not.

I would pick GH or GHRP or GHRH and see how it goes. But the reality is, if you can get real HGH, why would even bother with GHRP or GHRH. so if you can get HGH, run it 3-5 units a day for 6 months minimum. Everything you listed are long term projects, unlike steroids, where you get instant gratification.

IGF and MGF is the last steps, along with insulin, if you know how to use them, otherwise its can be a waste of money. plus with all the snake oil peptide companies out there, you have a good chance of getting nothing real as far as IGF and MGF. And now that the Feds are hassling legit peptide companies about selling to the bodybuilding world. Its getting harder to buy from legit, no chinese imported, american made IGF and MGF manufacturers.

I ordered some IGF and MGF from a good source I usually use, and had made 5 orders this year already, they asked me to provide them with my research plan, testing protocols and such and for the use of these products. And if it does not match the federal guidelines for selling or buying these products, they wont sell to you.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
The question would be, have you ever used any of these before?
Hgh
Igf
Mgf
Cjc
Ghrp 6

If not, how could you ever hope to predict how it effect you, disease or not.

I would pick GH or GHRP or GHRH and see how it goes. But the reality is, if you can get real HGH, why would even bother with GHRP or GHRH. so if you can get HGH, run it 3-5 units a day for 6 months minimum. Everything you listed are long term projects, unlike steroids, where you get instant gratification.

IGF and MGF is the last steps, along with insulin, if you know how to use them, otherwise its can be a waste of money. plus with all the snake oil peptide companies out there, you have a good chance of getting nothing real as far as IGF and MGF. And now that the Feds are hassling legit peptide companies about selling to the bodybuilding world. Its getting harder to buy from legit, no chinese imported, american made IGF and MGF manufacturers.

I ordered some IGF and MGF from a good source I usually use, and had made 5 orders this year already, they asked me to provide them with my research plan, testing protocols and such and for the use of these products. And if it does not match the federal guidelines for selling or buying these products, they wont sell to you.

Thank you. From my little research that I have personally done on peptides I was under the assumption that some of these had to be used in conjunction with each other. For example I've almost always seen cjc and ghrp used together. I can get real GH but I was considering ghrp 6 for appetite increase.

I am looking for "long term" results. I am not doing this for instant gratification and anyone that wants to use hgh and expects instant gratification hasn't done any research.

I personally will not put anything in my body that I haven't done its due diligence hence why I posted this thread. This is also the reason I would want something like GH not only for its anabolic effects, but of it's healing properties versus swallowing harsh corticosteroids like prednisone. Thanks for your advice, and I hope you share more as I've read multiple of your other posts and you seem very knowledgable.

Thanks again.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Thank you. From my little research that I have personally done on peptides I was under the assumption that some of these had to be used in conjunction with each other. For example I've almost always seen cjc and ghrp used together. I can get real GH but I was considering ghrp 6 for appetite increase.

I am looking for "long term" results. I am not doing this for instant gratification and anyone that wants to use hgh and expects instant gratification hasn't done any research.

I personally will not put anything in my body that I haven't done its due diligence hence why I posted this thread. This is also the reason I would want something like GH not only for its anabolic effects, but of it's healing properties versus swallowing harsh corticosteroids like prednisone. Thanks for your advice, and I hope you share more as I've read multiple of your other posts and you seem very knowledgable.

Thanks again.
all the GHRP and GHRH do is have body release GH, but it you can just inject real GH, its alot more effective and you know exactly what your getting as far as dosing. If you dont do gh, the Mod GRF and GHRP6 combo would be the best for max GH release from body. The other issue with GHRP2/6 is cortisol release which may cause sleep problem and other issues related to high cortisol. but you wont know until you try that compund out for sure.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
So would you recommend just GH? And then eventually GH and slin?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
all the GHRP and GHRH do is have body release GH, but it you can just inject real GH, its alot more effective and you know exactly what your getting as far as dosing. If you dont do gh, the Mod GRF and GHRP6 combo would be the best for max GH release from body. The other issue with GHRP2/6 is cortisol release which may cause sleep problem and other issues related to high cortisol. but you wont know until you try that compund out for sure.
Cost is one reason someone would choose GHRP + CJC1295 over GH alone.... Also in the research I have conducted you can reach an approximately equivalent state of 2-3 IU GH a day with ghrp2-cjc1295 with out dac by dosing your lab rat with 100mcg to 150mcg of each 3 times daily.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
So if I have a reliable source for GH it seems like that's what I would want to take and take GH alone? No need for ghrp or cjc igf or any other peptide?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So if I have a reliable source for GH it seems like that's what I would want to take and take GH alone? No need for ghrp or cjc igf or any other peptide?
If you have unlimited funds then GH alone is good, GH + a cycle much better, GH +slin+cycle best... but do your research and be ready to spend some cash. Also it is much easier to get access to a reliable peptide source then a GH source there is a lot of bunk GH out there.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
If you have unlimited funds then GH alone is good, GH + a cycle much better, GH +slin+cycle best... but do your research and be ready to spend some cash. Also it is much easier to get access to a reliable peptide source then a GH source there is a lot of bunk GH out there.

As far as funds go that isn't an issue per say. The amount isn't the issue, but spending it on potentially bunk stuff is. What I would most likely do is buy a months supply and so the pregnancy test thing, but more so I'd get blood tests after a fasted morning and 5-6 i.u.'s and see what the results were.

I do have a reliable GH source and would still get bloods and stuff, but the GH he uses is legit so. Only time will tell.

As far as hunger increase can I expect similar to that if being on ghrp-6 and cjc?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Oh I also plan on running test deca (or eq ) and masteron. Eventually I would add in slin but not until I'm much more experienced with GH and know a lot more.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
As far as funds go that isn't an issue per say. The amount isn't the issue, but spending it on potentially bunk stuff is. What I would most likely do is buy a months supply and so the pregnancy test thing, but more so I'd get blood tests after a fasted morning and 5-6 i.u.'s and see what the results were.

I do have a reliable GH source and would still get bloods and stuff, but the GH he uses is legit so. Only time will tell.

As far as hunger increase can I expect similar to that if being on ghrp-6 and cjc?
Test your IGF-1 levels at the start of HGH and again at about week 3 this will let you know if its bunk or not.

At arcpointlabs I think it cost about 100 for IGF-1 testing last time I had it done.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Would you be willing to let me in on that source ? By email , I'm just trying to find legit mod grf 1-29, ipam , and CJC-1295 no dac ,

the only places I've found are actual labs they have legit products but a 0.5 ml vial is like 145$
thats hardly anything, would last hardly 2 weeks with small doses. A 1 ml vial is 345$ and these are USA labs I'm speaking of.

so if your not tryin to give it out its cool but if you don't mind I would greatly appreciate it
Let me guess "sigma aldrich"? Trust me they wont sell to you. And your not allowed to ask for sources here it will get you banned.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Would you be willing to let me in on that source ? By email , I'm just trying to find legit mod grf 1-29, ipam , and CJC-1295 no dac ,

the only places I've found are actual labs they have legit products but a 0.5 ml vial is like 145$
thats hardly anything, would last hardly 2 weeks with small doses. A 1 ml vial is 345$ and these are USA labs I'm speaking of.

so if your not tryin to give it out its cool but if you don't mind I would greatly appreciate it

Dude are you hijacking my thread for any other reason than being a douche bag?? Just curious...

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Sorry ? lol didn't know I was being a douche

You guys were talkin about peps

Start your own thread my man. No worries. Coming into someone else's thread and asking for sources is not only not allowed but not very considerate.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Would dosing protocol would you guys suggest? 5-6 iu's 5 days on 2 off? Would you Recommend starting lower and working my way up?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Would dosing protocol would you guys suggest? 5-6 iu's 5 days on 2 off? Would you Recommend starting lower and working my way up?
Everything I've read is u start GH low and work your way up. If you don't some get nasty sides where their joints feel crushed in hands and elbows.

I would start 2ius/day 5 on 2 off for a week and then each week up it by 1iu. Find your own sweet spot sometimes kits are overdosed. Just because 1 guy does 6ius doesn't mean that's right for you. 4ius may be perfect.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Everything I've read is u start GH low and work your way up. If you don't some get nasty sides where their joints feel crushed in hands and elbows.

I would start 2ius/day 5 on 2 off for a week and then each week up it by 1iu. Find your own sweet spot sometimes kits are overdosed. Just because 1 guy does 6ius doesn't mean that's right for you. 4ius may be perfect.

Thanks for the knowledge.