IGF-1 lr3, Peg-MGF and peptides on PCT

Dioblos

Awards
Hey! My PCT will starts about 2 weeks after 16 weeks testo p cycles and HGH simplexx.. I have ordered ipamorelin, mod-grf, IGF-1 lr3 and Peg-MGF.. I have never tested IGF-1 and MGF but after reading some threads about it, I become very interested in those peptides.. The purpose is to keep the gains after the test cycle and not increase in fat when the body become catabolic under the pct.. I exercise 5 days a week and my injections schedule will look like this.

Work outs and dosing:

Sunday: Day off, Peg-MGF 300mcg pm
Monday: Chest & biceps. 20mcg IGF each chest PWO
Tuesday: quads & abs 20mcg IGF each quad PWO
Wednesday: back & triceps 20mcg IGF each lat
Thursday: shoulders, abs. 20 mcg IGF each shoulder
Friday: prioritizations, biceps triceps superset 20mcg IGF each bicep (My triceps are huge so I wont inject them)
Sutarday: Day off

bf: 8-9%

I will also take 100 mcg ipamorelin and mod-grf every morning and before bed on training days. 5 on 2 off..
I'm also wondering if it's ok to inject IGF into the abs. My abs are not popping out
:indifferent:
despite good heavy abs exercises and low bf...
Any advice will be very appreciated!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would think you need more than 300mcg of Peg-MGF for results. I've only seen positive reviews from 500+ at least twice a week...

If I did it, I'd run MGF for an entire week to bring up the satellite cells in my targeted muscle group then use the IGF the following week to cause growth of said satellite cells.

Just a thought

Dioblos

Awards
I would think you need more than 300mcg of Peg-MGF for results. I've only seen positive reviews from 500+ at least twice a week...

If I did it, I'd run MGF for an entire week to bring up the satellite cells in my targeted muscle group then use the IGF the following week to cause growth of said satellite cells.

Just a thought
Oki but what you think if I take 300mcg on sutardays and sundays? Is that enough?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure it would work something for you. My understanding is that you want MGF dosed on the rest days, then IGF-1 on post-workout meals.

Or you can do an entire week MGF alone, ED or EOD, running about 1-2 mg/week then running IGF-1 40mcg/day the following week. Repeat the process for 4-6 weeks.