Hex and hgh frag.

k.crist90

Awards
What are your thoughts on the use [FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]hexarelin and hgh frag.172-191? Maybe using them together after a bodybuilding competition to keep my system anabolic.
Would it be advisable to use both products or just one specifically?

Thanks
[/FONT]

JRex

JRex

Awards
What are your thoughts on the use [FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]hexarelin and hgh frag.172-191? Maybe using them together after a bodybuilding competition to keep my system anabolic.
Would it be advisable to use both products or just one specifically?

Thanks
[/FONT]

GH frag has to be used in fasted state only for lipolysis, converting fat cells into energy.

Best bet going to be a GHRP and GHRH combo like
GHRP6 100mcg 3 times a day with Mod GRF1-29 100mcg 3 times a day. This will for GH pulses to occur.

Hexarelin is a choice for GHRP, but its not as strong as ghrp6 and I believe has to rotated off of every 2 weeks due to receptor down grade. I am not Hex expert

I use IPam and Mod GRF.

k.crist90

Awards
GH frag has to be used in fasted state only for lipolysis, converting fat cells into energy.

Best bet going to be a GHRP and GHRH combo like
GHRP6 100mcg 3 times a day with Mod GRF1-29 100mcg 3 times a day. This will for GH pulses to occur.

Hexarelin is a choice for GHRP, but its not as strong as ghrp6 and I believe has to rotated off of every 2 weeks due to receptor down grade. I am not Hex expert

I use IPam and Mod GRF.

Thanks for the information on that! my contest will be soon and I will be looking for ways to keep myself anabolic post-contest. I will look into the GHRPs more; as well as the Mod GRF1-29.

Yeah; the Hex.needed to be rotated off every 2 weeks; I did read about that!

Thanks again for the information; I appreciate it!