Little bit of blood after sub q peptides?

  1. New Member
    titanelmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

    Little bit of blood after sub q peptides?


    I have been using mod Grf 1-29 with Ipamorelin for a week and upon sub q injection into stomach fat two different times I had a little blood trickle out. I haven't mixed the two peptides together, so i am having to pin quite a bit. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

  2. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,693
    Rep Power
    2559362
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by titanelmo View Post
    I have been using mod Grf 1-29 with Ipamorelin for a week and upon sub q injection into stomach fat two different times I had a little blood trickle out. I haven't mixed the two peptides together, so i am having to pin quite a bit. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    You can piggy back them in the tube. As for the blood, that's odd. I never have had that. Could be a capillary or possibly you punctured the old inject site and the left over liquid flowed out. I've heard similar happening with aas. I wouldn't worry unless its a lot of blood.

    How do you like ipam? I hate ghrp2..
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. New Member
    titanelmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    You can piggy back them in the tube. As for the blood, that's odd. I never have had that. Could be a capillary or possibly you punctured the old inject site and the left over liquid flowed out. I've heard similar happening with aas. I wouldn't worry unless its a lot of blood.

    How do you like ipam? I hate ghrp2..
    I was surprised also

    is good so far. Got knee surgery 5 weeks ago, and noticed it started feeling better on day three of ipam. I have used ghrp 6 before and would say it is similar but it seems a little weaker then the ghrp 6 but without the crazy hunger. Also haven't ran it long enough to know.

    Do you sub q any where else then the gut?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,693
    Rep Power
    2559362
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by titanelmo View Post

    I was surprised also

    is good so far. Got knee surgery 5 weeks ago, and noticed it started feeling better on day three of ipam. I have used ghrp 6 before and would say it is similar but it seems a little weaker then the ghrp 6 but without the crazy hunger. Also haven't ran it long enough to know.

    Do you sub q any where else then the gut?
    I've done the extra skin right above my knees. I may end up checking out ipam eventually.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Little bit of a "sitchiation"
    By cassiusclay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:32 PM
  2. Giving a little bit of my SX experience.
    By cmp007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. Little bit of Monday Motivation
    By Highlanda01602 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:14 AM
  4. Need a little bit of advice please
    By cokeholio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in