Little bit of blood after sub q peptides?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

Little bit of blood after sub q peptides?

I have been using mod Grf 1-29 with Ipamorelin for a week and upon sub q injection into stomach fat two different times I had a little blood trickle out. I haven't mixed the two peptides together, so i am having to pin quite a bit. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by titanelmo View Post
    I have been using mod Grf 1-29 with Ipamorelin for a week and upon sub q injection into stomach fat two different times I had a little blood trickle out. I haven't mixed the two peptides together, so i am having to pin quite a bit. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    You can piggy back them in the tube. As for the blood, that's odd. I never have had that. Could be a capillary or possibly you punctured the old inject site and the left over liquid flowed out. I've heard similar happening with aas. I wouldn't worry unless its a lot of blood.

How do you like ipam? I hate ghrp2..
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

You can piggy back them in the tube. As for the blood, that's odd. I never have had that. Could be a capillary or possibly you punctured the old inject site and the left over liquid flowed out. I've heard similar happening with aas. I wouldn't worry unless its a lot of blood.

How do you like ipam? I hate ghrp2..
    I was surprised also

is good so far. Got knee surgery 5 weeks ago, and noticed it started feeling better on day three of ipam. I have used ghrp 6 before and would say it is similar but it seems a little weaker then the ghrp 6 but without the crazy hunger. Also haven't ran it long enough to know.

Do you sub q any where else then the gut?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by titanelmo View Post

I was surprised also

is good so far. Got knee surgery 5 weeks ago, and noticed it started feeling better on day three of ipam. I have used ghrp 6 before and would say it is similar but it seems a little weaker then the ghrp 6 but without the crazy hunger. Also haven't ran it long enough to know.

Do you sub q any where else then the gut?
    I've done the extra skin right above my knees. I may end up checking out ipam eventually.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

Similar Forum Threads

1. Little bit of a "sitchiation"
    By cassiusclay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:32 PM
  2. Giving a little bit of my SX experience.
    By cmp007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. Little bit of Monday Motivation
    By Highlanda01602 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:14 AM
  4. Need a little bit of advice please
    By cokeholio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 07:31 PM