- 12-25-2004, 06:44 AM
- 12-25-2004, 07:35 AM
have you ever injected anything I/M????????
i am going to say no by the question. no offense.
but in my short experience is that everywhere I have injected, except glutes,
the third day after injection is a real ,,,well lets just say it hurts.
delts, and quads
(sticking with my rear) and btw OMG forearms would suck
- 12-25-2004, 01:43 PM
water based stuff, yes, 1cc max though
12-25-2004, 02:55 PM
delts, tris, bis, quads, i'm not flexable enough to try glutes.Originally Posted by topbag
forearms once with some igf-1 and only .5 ml of BW.
not particularly painful but still felt like maybe not enough mass to support repeated injections.
12-25-2004, 05:58 PM
thanks very much for the replies, you're correct i haven't i/m anything yet but will be in a couple of days.. most people say the igf injection doesnt hurt at all, i'll try the first few in the delts and if thats fine i might try in the forearms - would really appreciate the localised muscle growth benefit in my forearms if that were at all possible..Originally Posted by tiggermoon
12-25-2004, 06:14 PM
way to many blood veins in my forearms.. and they are too close to the surface for my taste
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 12-12-2003, 04:27 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2002, 03:51 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 09:14 PM