GHRP-6 use.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%

GHRP-6 use.

Hi guys, new to the forum here, but a long time reader.

If this thread is in the wrong forum, please re-locate it devs.

I've been researching the peptide GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 for quite some time now, and from people's logs online, and friends that have taken the stack, i have seen a considerable difference in overall mass and strength.

Before I am hit with a barrage of craziness and abuse, I will state that my current age is 19, and as of last month, have been training for 2 years (which is baby years in bodybuilding). I have made decent gains in mass and fantastic gains in strength. I am very well versed in nutrition and hormones both in and outside of university where i study medical science. I have written and helped many people in their workout and dieting plans but i feel i may need some help in the peptides department.

I know that subcutaneous injection of the peptides will cause an increase in the positive feedback loop, although i can not find any sufficient studies that have said that it also affects the negative loop. This is what is holding me back from using the peptides at this point in time. Another concern that i would like to know is that if the growth plates are fused, is this peptide still viable to use for my age.

I'd like to add that I am not looking for quick fixes and results and that I realize the difference between peptides and AAS use. Although recently i was approached by a supplement company here in Sydney where i was offered a sponsorship by them to compete if i reached the next level in my physique by the end of this year, in order to compete in 2014. If i win a place in the comp, i will look into AAS in the future, but for now peptides is on the agenda.

This has prompted me to look back into peptides as a sort of boost.

Additional Information:
    Weight: 96.5 kgs
    Height: 6ft 2
    Max Deadlight: 125 kgs
    Max Squat: 130 kgs
    Max Bench: 100 kgs
    Heroism is endurance for one moment more.
    George F. Kennan

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Khoury View Post

I've been researching the peptide GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 for quite some time now, and from people's logs online, and friends that have taken the stack, i have seen a considerable difference in overall mass and strength.

Before I am hit with a barrage of craziness and abuse, I will state that my current age is 19, and as of last month, have been training for 2 years (which is baby years in bodybuilding). I have made decent gains in mass and fantastic gains in strength. I am very well versed in nutrition and hormones both in and outside of university where i study medical science. I have written and helped many people in their workout and dieting plans but i feel i may need some help in the peptides department.

I know that subcutaneous injection of the peptides will cause an increase in the positive feedback loop, although i can not find any sufficient studies that have said that it also affects the negative loop. This is what is holding me back from using the peptides at this point in time. Another concern that i would like to know is that if the growth plates are fused, is this peptide still viable to use for my age.

I'd like to add that I am not looking for quick fixes and results and that I realize the difference between peptides and AAS use. Although recently i was approached by a supplement company here in Sydney where i was offered a sponsorship by them to compete if i reached the next level in my physique by the end of this year, in order to compete in 2014. If i win a place in the comp, i will look into AAS in the future, but for now peptides is on the agenda.

Additional Information:

IMO.. Wait until you are done growing naturally. Shows or no shows. You are producing free gh/igf1 now. Eat clean. Eat lots and train hard. Wait 3 more years to start peptides imo, your plates(bone) havent finished growing naturally, then they fuse around 22 years of age.

If you cant get to where you want without standard supplements, look into your diet and training. No offence, but anyone 18-25 doing Steroids or peptides is doing the basics wrong. Let nature run its course bud.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Khoury

Additional Information:
    Dude no offense but ur lifts are weak for your size. Im 4 inches shorter than u, 32 lbs lighter than u and outlift u on bench deads and squat. Id hold off for at least another 2 years brah.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Khoury

Additional Information:
    . ..
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post

Dude no offense but ur lifts are weak for your size. Im 4 inches shorter than u, 32 lbs lighter than u and outlift u on bench deads and squat. Id hold off for at least another 2 years brah.
    I agree on waiting 2 to 3 more years but please don't do the dick measuring contest with lifts. If your 4 inches shorter you have better range of motion cause your arms are probably shorter or you have been training longer or genetics. No 2 athletes are the same I'm 6'5 and I was stuck at benching 120 lbs for the longest time. Now I'm up to 285 so no judgement. Worry about your lifts. His are okay and it works for him.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%

Thanks for the replies guys, was expecting this answer, its just nice to put it in perspective. I am in my bulking phase and my strength is increasing quite substantially as time moves on, as is my weight.

To the person saying you are lifting more than me, i started from basically no strength at all, was training for a year with the most stupid diet possible and gained no strength or mass at all. After the first year i have slowly gotten my diet to a better picture of what id like it to be, even though its not perfect. TBH im not worried about lift numbers atm, they were just an add-on of information.

I only started implementing compound lifts as of a few months ago, and thats where ive seen my strength rise from, the numbers might be low, but they are climbing higher than each previous session, and overall thats what counts. My bench is relatively weak due to my weak shoulders which is what im currently looking at working on more in order to rectify the lagging muscle.
    George F. Kennan
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.2%

Sorry man I was stressed out when I posted that. GL to u,
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.11%

Unless you have a GH deficiency affecting your growth or your older like me, GH supplementation really makes a night and day difference.

So for a young guy looking to add some body weight and get stronger. look into your calories per day and really focus on Pre, during and post workout nutrition. You have to get those right, the rest of the day does not have to be perfect by any means. but if your not giving your body the right cals and supps before, during and right after workout, its almost a waste of time. Like trying to drive a car with no gas.

As far as GH and GH peptides adding mass and strength, there is better recovery and feed efficiency from GH signaling body to release IGF-1, you get a little size, not alot.

If I were you and when your ready to take the next step, looking into dosing Testosterone for 12-16 weeks. Just remember the body releases approximately 12mg testosterone everyday, so even a weekly dose of 200mg test E or C will produce really good results with no side effects for first timers and beginners.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%

Quote Originally Posted by JRex View Post
    Unless you have a GH deficiency affecting your growth or your older like me, GH supplementation really makes a night and day difference.

So for a young guy looking to add some body weight and get stronger. look into your calories per day and really focus on Pre, during and post workout nutrition. You have to get those right, the rest of the day does not have to be perfect by any means. but if your not giving your body the right cals and supps before, during and right after workout, its almost a waste of time. Like trying to drive a car with no gas.

As far as GH and GH peptides adding mass and strength, there is better recovery and feed efficiency from GH signaling body to release IGF-1, you get a little size, not alot.

If I were you and when your ready to take the next step, looking into dosing Testosterone for 12-16 weeks. Just remember the body releases approximately 12mg testosterone everyday, so even a weekly dose of 200mg test E or C will produce really good results with no side effects for first timers and beginners.
    Thanks for the reply, haven't been on due to university but i appreciate the answer.

My GH levels are actually really high (as stated by my doctor). When i got my blood test to see my test levels he looked at the report and his eyebrows rose and asked me if i was taking any GH. In terms of using test, the peptide use was just to supplement my training so to speak until I believe I'm old enough and prepared to start my cycles. Although when i do start my cycles I'm definitely interested in testosterone use, particularly primoteston, but my choice in my cycle may change upon further investigation.

In terms of my weight and lifts compared to what i posted before, these are the numbers:

Weight: 100kgs
    Max deadlift: 140kgs
    Max squat: 145kgs
    Max bench: 105kgs
    George F. Kennan
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.53%

Sorry this a late reply, but you reminded me of myself when i was your age, too smart and ambitious for my own damn good lol. I too studied biochem in college.
    Heres point A you have to understand before anything, when people here tell you to hold off, its in no way trying to disrespect you because of age or experience, its purely medical science. At your age your producing massive amounts of hormones, this is about as good as it gets brother, take full advantage. You are certainly not done growing. The problem with aas at your age is that they will close your growth plates and do massive damage to your pituitary. Look at this way, if an atm were spitting out cash like your pituitary is pouring out natural t, why would you turn it off now for just a little extra edge. Use it while you can, when your older jump on all the peptides and test you want and all the guys here will be the first ones to help you do it right. Stick to your goals, be patient, be smart and look ahead not under your feet. Good luck and feel free to post and pm me or some of the other helpful members here with questions. Your a smart kid and respectful and were eager to help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GHRP-6 dosage/use
    By dangerbird in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 03:05 AM
  2. Appetite and Anavar (use GHRP-6???)
    By monsterbox in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 07:47 PM
  3. Can i use HGH and GHRP-6 together
    By keith2727 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2