I am looking at taking the plunge into the world of HGH. I have a few questions before making my decision though.
First some background.
29 y/o. 6'4" 250lbs bf% is approx 15%, which is the highest bf I have ever had. Which I believe is from anti-depressant/anti-anxiety meds over the last 2 years.
Have been training since the age of 16. Certified personal trainer for ****s and giggles, never used it to make money.
Training is spot on. I have always trained heavy and intense.
Diet is not spot on, but close. I could probably clean it up a bit more.
I am on TRT at 200mg/week after finding my test levels to be below range. Also arimidex 0.25mg E3D
Have used conventional cycles in the past (approx 5) over the last 10 years. Highest dosage being 800mg/week test. Last cycle approx. 2-3 years ago.
Have been battling PTSD for the last 2-2.5 years after being a paramedic for 10 years. Too many ****ed up memories sitting in the old coconut. I have been on various anti-depressants/anti-anxiety meds for 2 years and have slowly been able to come off most of them. Now the only taking Zoloft 50mg/day. Broke a nasty benzo dependency through this as well. Also have been doing intense psychotherapy for about a year now and have made great progress. And I am currently off work on disability right now due to the PTSD. Planning on going back to university for kinesiology once my brain is back to "near normal" and anxiety is very controlled (about 80% there is would say).
Now because being off work I have nothing but time to put into my training and BBing (which also seems to help greatly in my mental health progress as well). So already looking at augmenting my TRT with a blast cruise method. Nothing crazy, maybe just double the test and some dbol or drol in there at a low dose (strong MAYBEon the orals). I don't see the point in going to high now that I will always be on TRT, no worrying about the yoyo effect.
So I have always been curious about HGH but never serious enough until now (again being that I have ample time to be spot on in all aspects now). So here are the questions. What I can afford right now would be 2iu/day Monday-Friday, weekends off for 6 months. Over 6 months I would try to put away more cash for another 6 months if I like where it is heading, and repeat...
1. For anyone who has used, what did HGH do for you on a mental health aspect? Outlook/drive for life? General sense of well being? And at what dosage was that?
**Would really like to hear from users who have or had anxiety, depression, DEPERSONALIZATION (a big one for me), or any mental health issue going into HGH use and your results**
2. What would I be looking at gaining out of 2iu from an overall well being/mental aspect at 2iu/day 5/2?
3. Would the physical changes, connective tissue repair/regeneration, and anti-aging effects be noticeable to gain motivation from 2iu? (Anti-aging because I know the stress and low test levels over the past years has caused some very visible signs of aging. Commonly hear I look around 38-40 years old at 29....ouch lol)
4. As far as a BBing point of view. What kind of muscle developments would I be looking at? Is this something where is would seeing great benefits 1-2 years down the road if I can cause significant muscle hyperplasia? I do not expect crazy gains like a 800-1000mg test dosed cycle, but now I am looking more for future (1-5year), quality progress.
5. Body fat loss? If I get my diet cleaned up a bit more, with the added HGH would there be a great significance over 6 month? 1 year? Or not much difference than 'low carb it' for a few weeks then staying clean after that?
6. Side effects at 2iu/day? From your experience. I have read a lot about this and it seems less than 4iu is very low on side effects.
7. Is this whole idea a waste of time and money at 2iu? Or should I be looking at 4 iu or nothing? Again taking into account the overall well being effects are 50% of the pie here for me.
8. Anything else you wish to add to this discussion?
I would really ask that this stays more about personal experiences and results than just going by something you have read. If you do not have much/any personal experience with HGH then I would ask that would not try to push your views or opinions in this thread.