5000mcg (5mg) IGF vials?
- 12-20-2004, 11:44 PM
- 12-21-2004, 12:11 AM
- 12-21-2004, 12:34 AM
12-21-2004, 12:44 AM
12-21-2004, 01:23 AM
12-21-2004, 01:25 AM
no they are not selling of this site. i only ask here, because theres alot of experienced igf users here..Originally Posted by Matthew D
12-21-2004, 01:56 AM
Well it depends on who it is... I think if I am not mistaken that there are some individuals that do sell in that large of a lot but usually it is subdivided into seperate vials..
12-21-2004, 02:01 AM
the reason im asking is that i really dont think igf remains stabile mixed for 50-100 days (since 5000mcg = 50-100 daydoses). this is suppposed to be lypholized powder igf btw.
12-21-2004, 02:25 AM
MR isn't a manufacturer. The only manufacturers of IGF I know of is GenSci and GroPep.Originally Posted by th0m
12-24-2004, 07:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By galvatron in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 16Last Post: 05-12-2006, 12:36 PM
- By Poobah in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 02-10-2005, 11:58 AM
- By dirlewanger in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2004, 05:27 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 05:40 PM