- 02-22-2013, 08:09 PM
According to some studies, Hexarelin can be taking intranasally instead of injecting. But my question is the dosage is measured in micrograms. I've been told to take 75 mcg/kg twice a day. I've never took any peptides before as you can tell. I bought a 5mg Hexarelin as you can see on the picture, I got a intranasal syringe without the needle, do I fill the whole syringe and then use it?
- 02-22-2013, 08:15 PM
Afraid of needles? Because you will be wasting quite a bit of product nasally.
- 02-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Not really, how do I go on about taking 75mcg though? The syringe measures the fluid in milliliters and the vial contains 2 milligrams of hexarelin?
02-22-2013, 08:36 PM
The bottle says 5 mg.
02-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Where can I get hold of a 75mcg? And if I do, how do I exactly take it?
02-22-2013, 10:47 PM
02-23-2013, 10:29 AM
it's 2mL, also how often do I take it?
Similar Forum Threads
- By scarmenprout in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2009, 12:30 AM
- By chan_ho_nam in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:25 PM
- By lbm4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-11-2002, 03:36 PM
- By Stez in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2002, 12:01 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-23-2002, 11:29 PM