GH for partial thickness rotator cuff tear - AnabolicMinds.com

GH for partial thickness rotator cuff tear

1. New Member

GH for partial thickness rotator cuff tear

About five months ago I felt a slight pain in my shoulder while doing heavy flies. The pain continued to increase, so I had an MRI-A which indicated I have a partial thickness rotator cuff tear. At this point in time, it hurts to perform basic functions like rolling over in bed, etc. I have been doing physical therapy for 3 months with little improvement.

So, although it has probably been asked many times before; will growth hormone help with tendon healing in a dramatic enough way to justify using it for this purpose? I was going to try a trt test/ EQ cycle for the increase in collagen synthesis, but don't want to suppress my hpta if I can' lift.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. New Member

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I used BPC 157 for about a month. If it helped, it wasn't noticeable.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Look into ARP Therapy (accelerated recovery performance) it's very expensive but the results are fast. After 10 sessions your r/c will be more than 50% better.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm trying TB500 right now. I saw you gave BPC 157 a shot. Perhaps you can try a run with TB500 to help with healing.

Also, EQ and test regardless of how low is going to cause suppression of natural production of test. Your body works on a feed back mechanism. It knows when endogenous hormones are in your system and adjust it output. Deca is really good for collagen production. Testosterone actually reduces collagen expression. A good run on Deca will help heal and strengthen your tendons.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Damn, coming twords pct and was thinking of tuning tb500. I did not know about suppression.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Damn, coming twords pct and was thinking of tuning tb500. I did not know about suppression.
    He was talking about the test. Tb-500 has no effect on sex hormones.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Okay great! Then I'm a go
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    I'm trying TB500 right now. I saw you gave BPC 157 a shot. Perhaps you can try a run with TB500 to help with healing.

Also, EQ and test regardless of how low is going to cause suppression of natural production of test. Your body works on a feed back mechanism. It knows when endogenous hormones are in your system and adjust it output. Deca is really good for collagen production. Testosterone actually reduces collagen expression. A good run on Deca will help heal and strengthen your tendons.
    Have you seen any relief from TB or still to early to tell?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

Have you seen any relief from TB or still to early to tell?
    Still too early to tell 3rd week right now. I guess I'm looking for a complete heal. If I am not really picky I can say my pain is at least 50-60% better though. So I think I'm seeing the light at end of tunnel.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I started TB500 last Friday at 5mg per week. It's still too early for me to say if it's helping though.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I started TB500 last Friday at 5mg per week. It's still too early for me to say if it's helping though.
    Good luck. Unfortunately we also play the game of sources too. Some people get results while others don't. I feel it all in who finds the right source with legit material being used.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmonst3r View Post
    About five months ago I felt a slight pain in my shoulder while doing heavy flies. The pain continued to increase, so I had an MRI-A which indicated I have a partial thickness rotator cuff tear. At this point in time, it hurts to perform basic functions like rolling over in bed, etc. I have been doing physical therapy for 3 months with little improvement.

So, although it has probably been asked many times before; will growth hormone help with tendon healing in a dramatic enough way to justify using it for this purpose? I was going to try a trt test/ EQ cycle for the increase in collagen synthesis, but don't want to suppress my hpta if I can' lift.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I had a partial rotator cuff tear in my left shoulder June of 2012. I tried for 6 months to do physical therapy to help, but however it was unsuccessful. The doctor performed surgery; inflammation of the bursitis was surgical removed, the tear was cleaned & provided an anchor to help support the tear. He also took a look at my labrum, but no tears found. I was out of the gym & had my arm in a sling for 4 weeks, before therapy began. It has been 6 months since surgery & I am able to do dumbbell shoulder press (light weight) & sleep on my side again pain free. However I still have to work on my shoulders full range of motion & strength, but this will all come back in time.
    My advice, take plenty of ibprofin to keep the inflammation down in the shoulder & ice it after every upper body workout.
    Should you still have pain in your shoulder after a few months of therapy, see the doctor.
    But don't take a cortizone shot, it only masks the injury temporarily (like 2 months); like a Band-Aid on a knife wound.
    Get surgery to clean the tear & remove any inflammation.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Good luck. Unfortunately we also play the game of sources too. Some people get results while others don't. I feel it all in who finds the right source with legit material being used.
    Agreed
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Turinabol strengthens fibers and tendons, along with bones and muscle. Was used by Germany on olympic athletes for years without their knowledge. Created incredible results. Love tbol
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
    Turinabol strengthens fibers and tendons, along with bones and muscle. Was used by Germany on olympic athletes for years without their knowledge. Created incredible results. Love tbol
    Very interesting I had no idea....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rotator cuff tear IGF with ?
    By manville140 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 11:23 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 12:46 AM
  3. Would cissus help with a rotator cuff tear?
    By mrh86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 10:35 AM
  4. Supplements for Partial Rotator Cuff Tear
    By tallbikerguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 06:50 PM