Calling out phenomHCL and others willing to share their input

1. Smile Calling out phenomHCL and others willing to share their input

Hi,

I am a 21 year old male and I stand at 5'8. I followed phenomHCL's series of posts regarding his recommended stack for growing taller:

Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
    GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
    CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
    SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
    MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
    Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
    Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
    Niacin 500mg - pre bed
    Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
    Multi
    Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
    And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

I wanted to know if this procedure is safe and has anyone tried it out yet? Thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Indy1991 View Post
    Hi,

I am a 21 year old male and I stand at 5'8. I followed phenomHCL's series of posts regarding his recommended stack for growing taller:

Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
    GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
    CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
    SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
    MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
    Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
    Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
    Niacin 500mg - pre bed
    Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
    Multi
    Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
    And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

I wanted to know if this procedure is safe and has anyone tried it out yet? Thanks!
    I'm going to start soon so I'll keep you updated

3. I am also going to try it out but need to do more research or get his input first. He seems to have been inactive for over 6 months though, perhaps try to pm him? I can't because i need at least 10 posts first apparently?

I am especially skeptical about the part where he says only ghenerate+igf1 can only work once (or only use 1 bottle of each). Also I am unsure if MSM and chondroitan are necessary if your growth plates are still open.

Furthermore I am just worried in general about possible side effects of taking all these chemicals (not to mention the cost). But if there is even a chance of me growing at least two more inches I feel like it is worth it (unless there is some sort of permanent damage or death obviously). Others may not understand but I don't really care because I have thought it through very carefully.

Oh also I have heard several places that weighlifting at the same time is not good because then your body's hgh will go into repairing muscle. It sounds realistic but I don't really know to what extent. I would hate to stop lifting since I love it and I am finally starting to look pretty good. Perhaps this means light lifting is ok which could help maintain.
    •   

4. has any one here tried it with any success yet?

Similar Forum Threads

1. CALLING OUT PHENOMHCL
    By msmoke44 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:04 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:23 PM
  3. Calling out Stryder and the NP crew
    By Outside Backer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:26 AM
  4. where to get store templates like pw , lg , and others