- 01-22-2013, 10:42 PM
- 01-27-2013, 02:53 AM
- 02-15-2013, 02:18 AM
you're doing it wrong.
chronic denotes that it's been there for several months or years, and if normal healing hasn't fixed the issue, you have a problem. no exogenous hormone or hormones will magically fix this for you. see a doc, get a professional opinion.
02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
I take 5iu's first thing in the morning then workout out.
I am 43 and had fallen off a 30 foot roof during a hurricane and suffered broken ankle, leg, messed up shoulder, hip and such. Could hardly workout with any intensity and felt really old. after about 6-8 weeks the aches and pains were gone and I am working out 2 hours a day.
The only thing I would add is, GH is like a long term project. I would say dont start it until you have enough for 6 month commitment or longer. For me anything under 5iu's was not that noticeable.
02-22-2013, 01:31 AM
5 min IMO unless you have extremely good quality peptide.
02-24-2013, 01:53 PM
02-25-2013, 08:09 AM
If you can find it or afford, run a pretty good dose of test with your GH, Its a really good combo. The interesting thing I am noticing now is that I can eat alot more and I dont store body fat and even water retention is very low. I know other people taking same 5iu dose of GH and they are running 2000mg test/ew and they its best combo they have done.
02-25-2013, 12:05 PM
02-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LeSeansta in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2012, 02:45 AM
- By ldangelo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 01:56 PM
- By SamuelBeket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:04 AM
- By San Quinn in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2008, 12:02 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2005, 11:21 PM