HGH first time - AnabolicMinds.com

HGH first time

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

HGH first time

Hello everyone, stats are: 6 foot, 182 pounds, male, waist 36, training experience, 1 year of weight training, age 21, goals are to cutt body fat down anywere between 6% to 10%

I am not a complete noob although I am no expert thats why I am here, basically my stats say it all I just want to lose weight I am happy with the muscle I currently have, last year I was about 42 inch waist and cut my self down to 34 inches in 3 months, I took a break got back with my ex ate a ton of junk food and went back up to 38 inches, I have been dieting the past month and have cut 2 inches of my waist it says 35 and a half but I round it up to 36 for you guys, I had quite a few cheat days invloved with this. my nutritional information is quite good I no about dieting and being at a coloric deficit. my resting motabolisim is 2000 calories, it said to times it by 1.5 to see how many calories you need a day to stay active so its about 3000ish give or take. I have been dropping my callories to about 2000 and its been going ok weight loss is happening,

my problem is though I work long ass hours and I tend to be absolutly starving by the time I have finished work so sometimes my stomic controls my head and I eat bad food, I try not to cheat over 2 times a week but some times it becomes 3 lol.

basically I have done a bit of reading on HGH for the past 6 months and alot of people swear by its benifits for weight loss and some say that it doesnt help.

so I have came to ask you if you think this will help me out?

For one I already expect quite a few people to say your two young, you just need to diet more and have more disaplin. well I am begining to tap out of motivation and at this point I need a boost. considering that AAS is usless for weight loss I want to go with 2 to 4 iu a day of HGH I can get it for 200 for a months worth I dont no how many amps that is and if you guys want me to I can find out of course and the brand of it as well.

please I understand that people are going to be critical but I want to do this.

lastly is 2 month enough or 3 and how long untill I see effects for weight loss with HGH.

I just feel that if I keep my calories to about 2000 and take hgh that it will also help counter act any cheat days I have and benifit me greatly. I have a feeling that people are going to tell me to take the lowest dowsage that I can for it to still be effective but for it also to have minimul side effect for my age.

I would like to thank you if you have taken the time to listen to me and I am looking forward to your helpful and critical opinions.

Cheers

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Also can you tell me what brand/make is the best for my goals. thanks
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry buddy, hgh don't work like that... you would be better of with ASS instead and it would be a lot cheaper! If you a stuck on throw your money away you have to go 4+iu's a day and you won't see any results for a few months.
    You're better of with test+anavar.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey my friend if your only goal is to cut down why do you want to shoot a bunch of hormones in yourself? Try the EC stack you would be very happy with the results and don't have to worry about all the sides of something hormonal.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

hey guys thanks for the reply, the reason I did not want to touch any of the cutting steroids like anavar and winstrol is because alot of forums I went to said that taking cutting steroids is a complete waist of money and that diet alone will work, but I did see quite a few people preach the weight loss benifits for hgh, any way I wanted to do my research on ECAs before i wrote back, it seems every were recomends that it is fantastic for weight loss but that theres a few possible consiquences that might happen such as your heart exploding and losing alot of muscle.above all I no any supplement is pointless unlless at a coloric deficit so I am thinking training 3-4 times a week and keep calories at about 2000 a day, but with an increase in protein say instead of 180 grams a day bump it up to 250 grams to make sure my muscle will be ok. does that sound good?so my main question is how much should I take to lose weight but not die and how much protein should I consume a day to counter act it taping into my muscles I mean I want to be ripped but not at the price of my muscle being broken down for energy. Thanksp.s in the uk ECA stacks are illigal to buy as a hole product but its easy to buy the ingredients seperate, also it seems that people say its pointless taking asprin with it thats why I assume you said EC stack so how much E and how much C is recomended for my goals.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

HGH does promote drastic weight loss, that is true.

I've also heard legitimate HGH costs 1000+, though... can anyone confirm
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

well thats what I heard but to be honest now that I have researched EC stacks I think that its stupid to try HGH for fat loss alone, whats the point when you can lose a ton of weight with EC's and they are cheap also they dont have dangoures side effects such as organs enlarged, I have not came across anything bad about it expect for people warning that you must take it in the correct dose or you could possibley lose muscle or even explode your heart. But if you take in extra protein then your muscle should be fine???
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by caloom1991
    well thats what I heard but to be honest now that I have researched EC stacks I think that its stupid to try HGH for fat loss alone, whats the point when you can lose a ton of weight with EC's and they are cheap also they dont have dangoures side effects such as organs enlarged, I have not came across anything bad about it expect for people warning that you must take it in the correct dose or you could possibley lose muscle or even explode your heart. But if you take in extra protein then your muscle should be fine???
    With the EC stack you WILL lose weight. And the reAson it is so popular is because it works and works good. It has muscle sparing properties which is why it is so great. When u take it start are the lowest mg possible. Then gradually increase. Take on an empty stomach. Or before you lift or do cardio. Be careful with your heart don't do any extreme activity that will cause your heart to race. A nice lifting session or jogging session is all u need with EC.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    It has muscle sparing properties which is why it is so great.

what does this mean? and should I increase protein to more than 1g of protein per lb of body weight?

also I no that your body reacts diffrent to everyone elses but how much could I expect to lose taking this stack?

and does training 3 to 4 times a week just weights sound good with a caloric defficit of 1600 to 2000 calories per day.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by caloom1991

what does this mean? and should I increase protein to more than 1g of protein per lb of body weight?

also I no that your body reacts diffrent to everyone elses but how much could I expect to lose taking this stack?

and does training 3 to 4 times a week just weights sound good with a caloric defficit of 1600 to 2000 calories per day.
    The EC stack is known to shred just fat not over all weight. Look it up. And yes the key diet for this would be high protein and low carb. You really could lose as much weight as you want but you say you weigh 182 so you really don't have that much weight to lose. With the EC stack don't focus on the scale but instead the mirror. And yes training 3 or 4 days a week is fine with that diet. Just watch your heart rate and watch the fat burn right off of you!
  11. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by caloom1991 View Post

If you really want to lose weight/fat don't be lazy, RUN! Do cardio 3-5x a week!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Well the reason I don't want to just run is weight training triggers the after burn effect, so you burn calories long after your finished training, were as once you stop running you stop burning calories, this as a fact, also my skin won't tighten of running alone, for fat loss I have researched lifting weights is the best over all, it's not nessecery to run 5 days a week, sure cardio helps but if I chose to just stick to weights it hards makes me lazy lol...

Any way thanks for your posts liftandeat I am going to invest into a EC stack ASAP. All the best
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by caloom1991 View Post
    Well the reason I don't want to just run is weight training triggers the after burn effect, so you burn calories long after your finished training, were as once you stop running you stop burning calories, this as a fact, also my skin won't tighten of running alone, for fat loss I have researched lifting weights is the best over all, it's not nessecery to run 5 days a week, sure cardio helps but if I chose to just stick to weights it hards makes me lazy lol...

Any way thanks for your posts liftandeat I am going to invest into a EC stack ASAP. All the best
    this post makes me sad. whatever stack you choose is not a magic pill and more than likely won't help anything other than making your wallet lighter.

save your money, you have much to learn about the training process...
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

No body is sayin anything about a magic pill, it's a supplement, just a slight aid, every site and forum I have came across the past few days has said ec stack works, but all said you have to eat under maintenace and train, a magic pill is we're you do nothing take a pill and lose fat, there's not one sentence on this page which you can quote that says anything on magical effects melting fat away with no effort, it's just a sup, and to be honest knowing how to lose weight is not as hard as your making it out to be, all you do is find out what your maintenace is drop it 500 to 1000 calories do some form of fat burning exercise 3 to 6 times a week and stck to a diet, all I was saying from the start was I am losing motivation and would like to know if any of the following can aid me in my quest... It makes me sad that you get people who just throw posts out there thinkin they no everything, I came here for advice on something to boost my motivation such as a little aid with the fat loss, believe me I no that you can't burn fat sitting eating chessy poofs on the couch all day watching tv and only exercising when you walk to the toilet haha, unless you have valuable information to ad to the discussion don't post... Thanks now

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time using HGH and Insulin
    By kill3r in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 04:18 AM
  2. Help Please First time HGH and IGF
    By newatsat in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 03:57 PM
  3. First time doing HIIT cardio
    By CosmosM3 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9