Diluting IGF 1?
- 12-04-2004, 02:25 AM
Diluting IGF 1?
I have just recieved my first vial of IGF - 1.
Anyway, looking at the 1 ml vial, I imagine it is very tricky getting out 1.5 -2.0 units every time, as I will draw out twice a day. (I will be using 30 - 40 mcg's a day)
The margin for error here is very small.
I was considering adding 4 ml ( to make a total of 5ml ) of BA, that way I can draw out 7.5 - 10 units each time.
that way I can be far more accurate with the doses.
Apart from possible BA sterility problems can anyone esle see any issues here?
I was also going to mix BA with AA ( as the IGF comes in AA), I don't see this as a problem though.
- 12-04-2004, 02:33 AM
I see the BA and AA mix is more of a problem than the BA sterility.. mainly because of the difference in consistency of AA and BA... but I might be shooting in the dark on that one...
- 12-04-2004, 12:08 PM
I am not sure BA and AA mix?(they might seperate, like oil and water)not sure though.
Just remember more BA=more ouch
12-04-2004, 09:00 PM
12-04-2004, 10:32 PM
12-05-2004, 05:27 AM
I realise i can put water in the vial but doing so would just make it deteriorate much faster.
Serioulsy though, sticking a needle into a 1ml vial 50 times seems crazy. surely a lot is going to be wasted while fiddeling around.
i will just try to get some more AA and mix that in making up about 5ml's.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dra05ke in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
- By neverstop in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:08 AM
- By snakebyte05 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 17Last Post: 03-22-2005, 02:46 PM
- By pinnme in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2004, 01:11 PM
- By Supra in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 27Last Post: 04-18-2004, 01:15 AM