GH with T3 Cycle - Require Experts Opinion / Help

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

GH with T3 Cycle - Require Experts Opinion / Help

Hi,
    I am 32 years old, weight 80 kgs, height 5' 8", waist 32" and goal is to reduce my body fat and gain some lean muscle especially abs.
    I started Norditropin HGH 2IU with 50mg T3 everyday. Doing 30 min cardio daily in morning (after HGH shoot with t3 in empty stomach) and doing some abs exercise then 15 mins sauna bath, i am in controlled diet and avoid carbs, fats as possible. Can anyone direct me if i am on right track?? Or if i need any improvement in order to achieve my goal in next 3 months with same routine.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Uhmmm

2ius of HGH is not going to produce muscle growth.
    5-10ius a day will.

Secondly t3 with no steroids=muscle loss. You got it all wrong bro. Here is what I would do

750mg test a week
    50mg win stroll a day
    5iu HGH a day
    50mcg t3
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Many thanks for your reply, your point taken however what i was planning to take low dose of HGH with t3 for two months in order to reduce fat ratio from my body and once i archived my goal and reduce some fat from my belly then go for hgh high dosage with tren and test.. Comment plz
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

I'm going to do something similar but 50mg of T3 sounds way to much, you'll probably lose muscle doing that. I'll do around 12,5-25mg.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Yeah thanks, My friend also told me the same so i reduced t3 dose now i am taking 25mcg with 2iu hgh. Could you plz tell me that how long i should carry the same routine in order to achieve ideal results??
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Uhmmm

2ius of HGH is not going to produce muscle growth.
    5-10ius a day will.

Secondly t3 with no steroids=muscle loss. You got it all wrong bro. Here is what I would do

750mg test a week
    50mg win stroll a day
    5iu HGH a day
    50mcg t3
    All that for a beginner????? Don't you think that's a lot???
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Quote Originally Posted by salmanmah
    Many thanks for your reply, your point taken however what i was planning to take low dose of HGH with t3 for two months in order to reduce fat ratio from my body and once i archived my goal and reduce some fat from my belly then go for hgh high dosage with tren and test.. Comment plz
    If your hoping hgh will reduce fat in 2 months ur in for major disappointment. It takes. Good 3-4 months before you will start seeing results. Prepare to run a long cycle if your going for HGH. If your not doing a minimum 6 month cycle I wouldn't advice starting HGH bro.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Point taken bull head thanks..
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

Quote Originally Posted by salmanmah View Post
    Yeah thanks, My friend also told me the same so i reduced t3 dose now i am taking 25mcg with 2iu hgh. Could you plz tell me that how long i should carry the same routine in order to achieve ideal results??
    I probably do 4 weeks but I think I add a low dose of test. HGH for months, like Bullhead16 said you have be on HGH for long to see results.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Thanks friends for your feedback, i am agree with you guys that i need to extend HGH cycle for at least 3 more months but the problem is that i need to travel in last week of january so for one week so what should i do? Can i take breaks during cycle or what???
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

Thanks friends for your feedback, i am agree with you guys that i need to extend HGH cycle for at least 3 more months but the problem is that i need to travel in last week of january so for one week so what should i do? Can i take breaks during cycle or what???
    Yes, it won't matter to much with hgh as long as you go back on after that week.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Thanks brother, now i am planning to go with below mentioned program for next 6 months
    1-3 months= 2IU HGH daily with 25mcg T3
    4-6 months= 3IU HGH daily with test cyp (starting from 0.5ml after every two days for two weeks then 1ml after every two day for 4 weeks and then 0.5ml after every other day for remaining 4 weeks)

Does it work??? Please advice...
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

Thanks brother, now i am planning to go with below mentioned program for next 6 months
    4-6 months= 3IU HGH daily with test cyp (starting from 0.5ml after every two days for two weeks then 1ml after every two day for 4 weeks and then 0.5ml after every other day for remaining 4 weeks)

3 month of T3 sounds long? Start test at the same time as the T3 so you don't lose muscle. I would start the hgh for a month then add test&T3 for 4 weeks continue with test for another 4 weeks then do Nolva for 4 weeks, but sombody else might have an better idea.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

I am using t3 with hgh from last two weeks, so should i add test?? Test cyp is ok?? As i mentioned my goal is to reduce fat and gain muscle specially abs.. Please suggest the way forward..
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

I would add test now, it helps you keep muscle while on T3.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Look into t4 too. It's not catabolic like t3 and you don't need to cycle it. It converts to t3 at abt 4:1 ratio. You can always add test with HGH from the start. HGH and test doesn't give good results together.

What is your current stats? Age, body fat, weight etc.

What test cyp r u planning to do? Most commonly they r 250/ml or 300/ml.... .5ml means nothing. I'm guessing you've never done a cycle before.

If it is your first cycle you have a lot to research. You need to plan a PCT or you will kill your natural test production and also gyno issues.

If you give me your stats I could give you better advice.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Thanks alwaysfirst and bullhead for yours valuable comments,
    Aside bullhead! I am 32 years old, weight 80kg, height 5' 8", waist line 32" and body fat ratio i don't know.
    I did one bulking cycle 2 years back with test eth+deca+equpise and had very good result in terms of muscle gain in 2 months. Last year i did one cutting cycle with test+masteron+tren acc again for two months and had great result in terms of definition beside my abs.
    Now my goal is to reduce lower abs fat and gain some quality muscles for abs (yeah i am looking for a packs) so i have started HGH with t3 in order to achieve my goal, i am using it from last 3 weeks now my waist line reduced and now i can wear 29" jeans with no problem whereas my weight is still on 80kg,
    i am looking expert advice in order to find out the way forward towards my goal, i checked with market t4 and t3/t4 combo is not available in this region so i choses t3 with HGH.
    Initially i plan to run this routine for 3 months (2 ih gh daily with 25mcg t3) but some experts told me to extend my gh cycle for at least 6 month so i bought more hgh.
    I did not order test now so kindly suggest the best suitable plan for me, i am on very controlled and clean diet and my workout routine is five days in week, 30 mins cardio, 20 mins full body weight exercise and then abs exercise for another 20mins and then 15 mins suana bath. Thats it,,
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Aside bullhead! I am 32 years old, weight 80kg, height 5' 8", waist line 32" and body fat ratio i don't know.
    I did one bulking cycle 2 years back with test eth+deca+equpise and had very good result in terms of muscle gain in 2 months. Last year i did one cutting cycle with test+masteron+tren acc again for two months and had great result in terms of definition beside my abs.
    Now my goal is to reduce lower abs fat and gain some quality muscles for abs (yeah i am looking for a packs) so i have started HGH with t3 in order to achieve my goal, i am using it from last 3 weeks now my waist line reduced and now i can wear 29" jeans with no problem whereas my weight is still on 80kg,
    i am looking expert advice in order to find out the way forward towards my goal, i checked with market t4 and t3/t4 combo is not available in this region so i choses t3 with HGH.
    Initially i plan to run this routine for 3 months (2 ih gh daily with 25mcg t3) but some experts told me to extend my gh cycle for at least 6 month so i bought more hgh.
    I did not order test now so kindly suggest the best suitable plan for me, i am on very controlled and clean diet and my workout routine is five days in week, 30 mins cardio, 20 mins full body weight exercise and then abs exercise for another 20mins and then 15 mins suana bath. Thats it,,
    Could I ask what what your daily diet is like? Please give me a list of your daily meals.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Wakeup 7 i clock take 25mcg t3 and after 5 min inject 2iu hgh in empty stomach.

Post workout: 20 gram whey protein

Breakfast: after 20 mins of post workout meal i make sandwich with 3 egg whites+green leaves+black pepper and low fat mayo along with 3 pieces of brown bread with gray fruit juice 10 once

Snack around 11:30am: one apple or 40gram protein bar with low carb (25gram), low sugar (3gram) and low fat (2gram)

Lunch 2:00: half kg grilled salmon fish with its skin in olive oil with lots of vegetables along with one bowl of white rice or grilled chicken or beaf stack with olive oil, veggies, fried mushroom or baked potatoes.

Snacks 5:00 PM:
    1x apple or walnuts

Dinner 8:00pm: lots of salad + grilled chicken by using olive oil or chicken vegetable soup with one bowl of white rice.

Pre bed 11:00pm: 20 gram of casine protein. Thats it..
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

If fat loss is the goal I would drop the carbs at lunch and dinner, keep protein and fat high instead.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

U mean i should use brown rice instead of white??
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

U mean i should use brown rice instead of white??
    If you "have to have" rice it should be brown but I would go without carbs. I only do carbs at breakfast(oats) and a slice of Ezikiel bread before I workout. The other meals I use fat instead of carbs. I loss fat fast that way.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Yeah you are absolutely right but if i reduce my carbs then i become very lazy and very weak thats why i used one bowl rice in lunch and dinner.
    Do i need to add test?? If yes then which test?? Test cyp?? And what about the quantity??
    I am looking this cycle for 6 month now plz advice..
  24. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: GH with T3 Cycle - Require Experts Opinion / Help

Up HGH to 5 iu a day
    Extend HGH use to 5 months
    Without test I would keep T3 around 25mcg
    Also add in 25mg ephedra with 200mg caffeine 3 times a day

Best of luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Abrupt increase of hgh from 2 to 5 iu is ok??? If i'll add ephedrine, caffeine and t3 with hgh it will eat my all muscles with fat thats what i feel.
    I also want to quote that i am not a professional body builder who is preparing him self for a competition i am seasonal player who have good biceps broad chest and looking for a abs thats what my goal is..
    I dont want to burn my liver and want to play safe so please advice me as per my capacity and goal. Thank you very much..
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

Yeah you are absolutely right but if i reduce my carbs then i become very lazy and very weak thats why i used one bowl rice in lunch and dinner.
    Do i need to add test?? If yes then which test?? Test cyp?? And what about the quantity??
    I am looking this cycle for 6 month now plz advice..
    More fat will give you more energy and yes test will help also.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

So yours advice is to add test and reduce carbs intake with same routine?
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

So yours advice is to add test and reduce carbs intake with same routine?
    Yes, it will be great together.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Ok, i'll reduce carbs intake and will add test from new year. By the way what is the minimum dose of test i need per week?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Ok, i'll reduce carbs intake and will add test from new year. By the way what is the minimum dose of test i need per week?
    Hey man... Try having a pre workout meal. But I'd leave it 30 mins after ur HGH shot. I'd do somewhere around 6-8 ounces of chicken or 8 egg whites and a cup of rice. And you can do the same post workout meal.

The thing About test is it helps you process food better. Eat the carbs in your first 3 meals. I'd stick to 500 mg test. Split into 2 shots. Mon 250, thu 250. Keeps the sides at bay and keeps the levels steady.

Do 30 min cardio post workout. Except on leg days (I suppose u know why that is).
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Oh and one more thing. Do at least 10-12 week cycle.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

: ) bull head thanks for your helpful advices, in fact i have changed my mind to add test in cycle at that point, what i am planning to add anavar for 8 weeks with HGH and last 8 weeks i'll add test cyp.
    Right now i am taking 12.5 mcg t3 and i reduced it to 12.5mcg from 25mcg, i'll run t3 for another one and half week then exclude t3 from cycle. Then take one week rest (because i have to fly in last week of january for another country)
    Will come back in feb and start 3iu hgh with 40 mg anavar daily for 8 weeks and then i'll add test in my cycle for 12 weeks and thats it. Please advice...
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

: ) bull head thanks for your helpful advices, in fact i have changed my mind to add test in cycle at that point, what i am planning to add anavar for 8 weeks with HGH and last 8 weeks i'll add test cyp.
    Right now i am taking 12.5 mcg t3 and i reduced it to 12.5mcg from 25mcg, i'll run t3 for another one and half week then exclude t3 from cycle. Then take one week rest (because i have to fly in last week of january for another country)
    Will come back in feb and start 3iu hgh with 40 mg anavar daily for 8 weeks and then i'll add test in my cycle for 12 weeks and thats it. Please advice...
    I didn't understand that. Did you mean your going to run test cyp for 8 weeks then take week off and run it for another 12 weeks????
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.13%

Dude, you need to do more homework before you start talking about a cycle -- just looking out for you, not trying to criticize. It sounds like you're making a salad or frittada -- a little bit of this, then a little bit of that, mix it around, wait awhile and in 20 minutes you'll have a great breakfast.

3iu of HGH a day is BARE MINIMUM to see any results in the first 6 months, first of all. Do 5iu 5 days a week and take two off. Secondly, if you have no idea what kind of Test you want to take then I'm guessing you don't know much about different esters and their half lives. Which tells me you probably don't have a plan to control Estrogen; you probably don't have a plan to keep your ball sack from turning into a raisin; and I haven't even heard you say ANYTHING about PCT.

If you want to set goals you won't achieve, have "some" results that you'll be mostly satisfied with, only to lose them in the 4-6 weeks after you're done with your cycle, definitely follow your plan.

Now, if you want to take some time to do some research, come back and tell us why you think you like one test ester over another, what you think you should do during a cycle to keep you nuts healthy and prevent you from getting male boobies, and what you think you should do when you're done (PCT) to keep your gains. I'd be happy to provide recommendations or suggestions. But this isn't high school and no one's doing your homework for you.

One love.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post

Dude, you need to do more homework before you start talking about a cycle -- just looking out for you, not trying to criticize. It sounds like you're making a salad or frittada -- a little bit of this, then a little bit of that, mix it around, wait awhile and in 20 minutes you'll have a great breakfast.

3iu of HGH a day is BARE MINIMUM to see any results in the first 6 months, first of all. Do 5iu 5 days a week and take two off. Secondly, if you have no idea what kind of Test you want to take then I'm guessing you don't know much about different esters and their half lives. Which tells me you probably don't have a plan to control Estrogen; you probably don't have a plan to keep your ball sack from turning into a raisin; and I haven't even heard you say ANYTHING about PCT.

If you want to set goals you won't achieve, have "some" results that you'll be mostly satisfied with, only to lose them in the 4-6 weeks after you're done with your cycle, definitely follow your plan.

Now, if you want to take some time to do some research, come back and tell us why you think you like one test ester over another, what you think you should do during a cycle to keep you nuts healthy and prevent you from getting male boobies, and what you think you should do when you're done (PCT) to keep your gains. I'd be happy to provide recommendations or suggestions. But this isn't high school and no one's doing your homework for you.

One love.
    Agree with you in all that. But have one question. Isn't it better to build the HGH dose up? Start at 2iu and build it up to 5iu gradually. If it is good HGH and the guy starts at 5iu he is going to suffer.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Did u really do tren a in your second cycle?
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Yeah i did..
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Yeah i did..
    Bold. How did it go. Most people don't do tren till like their 10th cycle. It's the most potent of all aas. Too many bad sides.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

I did not notice any side every thing went very fine and found very good muscle definition on my shoulder, chest, bicep and legs that was awesome cycle....
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.25%

Brother not to be mean, but you gotta do a lot more research into this before you plan another cycle. You seem a little confused as to how to run a cycle. There are tons of articles online about cycles. I would forget the first 2 cycles you did and start from scratch.

First thing I would do is get the body fat down to abt 12-14 % range. Then straighten your diet out.

Then once you get all that in check do a simple cycle. Chose either test e or test c and do a simple 12 week cycle. Look into pct cuz your gonna kill your man parts the way your going.

Just think about it bro. 2 cycles down and ur still 80kg and still looking to lose belly fat.

Most people stick to a simple test only cycle for the first 2 cycle. PCT is very very important and keep some A.I at hand to stop gyno and add that to your cycle.

Multiple compounds doesn't mean better results. And there is no short cut to this stuff bro.

Diet, cardio and a good workout plan. Keep a diary. Write down ur daily routine. It helps a lot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. H drol cycle???!! Questions Experts please help
    By mstupar60 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 06:55 PM
  2. test prop clen with t3 cycle help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By one_more_rep in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:05 PM
  3. GH with t3/t4
    By parttimer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 06:28 PM
  4. HELP WITH MY CYCLE OF GH/IGF-R3/AAS กกก
    By muchatralla in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 10:25 AM
  5. Help with Clen/T3 cycle needed