- 12-01-2012, 06:03 PM
I bought 1 vial of 1000mcg of IGF-1 and 1 30ml vial of acetic acid (0.6%). I have seen a couple of methods of recon. I was thinking of using the following method: draw 1ml of AA and slowly dribble the sterile solution down the side of the vial. Let the IGF-1 dissolve in the AA for about an hour. Then draw out all of the now reconstituted IGF-1 and slowly mix it with the remaining AA that I bought. Since its a 30ml vial, that will give me 3/10 per 10mcg. This is much easier to measure and inject. I plan on using 40mcg EOD for about 5 weeks.
Please let me know if this method is flawed in some way.
- 12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
You dont mix it with 30ml of Acetic Acid!! 1-2ml is enough for reconstituution.....draw out your dose(mixed with acetic acid) and dilute with bacteriostatic water when you are ready to inject(draw out of bacteriostatic water bottle...) . Shooting straight acetic acid will burn like the sun and cause tissue damage! The water will dilute it making it sting a wholllleee lot less and allow you to shoot in more than one spot without having to measure in 1/100ths of a cc. Do not use the method you posted!
Similar Forum Threads
- By pushpull24 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:07 PM
- By stankydanky in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2008, 09:42 PM
- By dynomite in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2006, 06:24 PM
- By BeyondGenetics in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2004, 11:41 PM
- By cmlpwr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2004, 04:59 PM