You want the real truth about all "Peptides" ? Here it is!!!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You want the real truth about all "Peptides" ? Here it is!!!

Every peptide out there ghrps, grfs, igfs, all of that is bull**** garbage. ANY log that u find on the net, that is made by somebody who looks really good and says i swear by this/that" is a ****ing fraud!!! WEBSITES pay money to boards " aka board sponsors" and members to say good things about their garbage product, so kids go out and buy the products. when theres no results, they blame diet/training/purity.

ITS ALL A SCAM!!!!!!

gh15 is the ONLY TRUTH out there......

I tested this peptides to the full blown max. diet/training spot on perfect, i had like a 3month log. The results were nothing above natural. all the results were because I was actually trying hard. my log is still somewhere here.

for anybody that is wondering why they are not getting lean off of ghrp2 + cjc, or why you not getting big on the LR3, its not your fault its just that every researchgrade peptide site is S C A M.

I am NOT putting down AnabolicMinds board down in any way. i like this forum. but the truth needs to be told. If i get banned, u will know i speak the truth.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Serms too??
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Serms too??
    LOL..I've never done peptides...but research SERMS are definitely legit..(depending on what research site of course)...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Every peptide out there ghrps, grfs, igfs, all of that is bull**** garbage. ANY log that u find on the net, that is made by somebody who looks really good and says i swear by this/that" is a ****ing fraud!!! WEBSITES pay money to boards " aka board sponsors" and members to say good things about their garbage product, so kids go out and buy the products. when theres no results, they blame diet/training/purity.

ITS ALL A SCAM!!!!!!

gh15 is the ONLY TRUTH out there......

I tested this peptides to the full blown max. diet/training spot on perfect, i had like a 3month log. The results were nothing above natural. all the results were because I was actually trying hard. my log is still somewhere here.

for anybody that is wondering why they are not getting lean off of ghrp2 + cjc, or why you not getting big on the LR3, its not your fault its just that every researchgrade peptide site is S C A M.

I am NOT putting down AnabolicMinds board down in any way. i like this forum. but the truth needs to be told. If i get banned, u will know i speak the truth.
    Let the truth be told...AnabolicMinds doesn't care what you think is or is not true about peptides.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    LOL..I've never done peptides...but research SERMS are definitely legit..(depending on what research site of course)...

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

idk... ive seen gh serum tests show good numbers.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.15%

Bud i was watching your log... you stuck with one website though... could of not been legit... i have had some awsome results with the stuff... more so ghrp 6. Gained weight like a mofo...
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

any proof to this??
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.64%

BS ! sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for...yours may have been bunk. I get results...lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  129 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

Lets be honest! In 3 months IGF will not have produced enough new cells that have matured and been able to grow. The results come down the road. As far as the growth hormone precurrors will keep you lean which you probably already are and again produce igf. No results overnight likw with gear that can change your appearance by hardening, adding water and glycogen to muscle and giving you immediate strength. Gear also doesnt add 5lbs of muscle in the 1st few weeks. Thats just extra blood volume, glycogen and water weight. It sux, but BBing is a long term process.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%

pff 3 months? i agree there is alot of fog around peptides and what they actually do (e.g. i have never seen a medical journal state gh/igf-1 causes hyperplasia, the building of new muscle cells) but you cnnot deny that when used correctly, peptides are f**king effective, especially to the experienced lifter
    did you check your gear? did you even check for a hologram?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 03:21 PM
  2. the real attitude of all cops
    By ms84 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 01:33 PM
  3. the real attitude of all cops
    By ms84 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:10 PM
  4. The SAD truth about pharmaceutical drug studies.
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 07:00 PM
  5. The Real Truth About Stephen Takacs - Please read
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 05:21 AM