IGF1 1st timer log

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantmoresize

Awards
started experiment subject on 40mcg yesterday in chest ( bi-lateral) went in smooth no pain----bi-lateral on biceps today hurt like hell--still sore 2 hours later--can't say the subject notices anything different yet--I will post more when the subject resumes training on Monday

the subject is 5'11'' 247 training for strength at the moment with an injured shoulder

PnsNv

Awards
I take it you're doing them IM near your "BlastZone" in the hopes it will have some affect on the shoulder healing, rather than going Sub-cutaneous?

Questions:
Are you on any other gear? AAS, HGH, Slin...
Did you take any time off from lifting due to the injury?
Have you done any Physical Therapy (drinkin' beer with the other hand doesn't count)?

Keep us informed of your progress. Not just the strength gain you're looking for, but any "sides" you experience (gained muscle, lost fat, got zits, started dressing like Margaret Thatcher... You know, the usuals)

Last edited:

blackjack

Awards
good luck with the igf. keep us posted with the results.

im really interested in hearing people's own actual results.
thanks.

wantmoresize

Awards
OK--didn't train over the weekend but had quite an "indoor" workout <wink> ok that was cheesy
supposed to train back today--thinking of deadlifting as usual but I think doing sqauts and deads in the same week is killing my joints so I may start to alternate---
ok subject been using IGF once daily 40mcg bilaterally (day one chest-no pain) (day two--biceps--PAIN day three triceps--PAIN) going to do lats this evening

no difference so far as far as muscle gain or fat loss--my diet this weekend was sporadic at best as it normally is on the weekend--- Monday through fridays are regimented with tons of proten and carbs---I will follow up after workout tonight--
I will weigh in as well

to answer other questions:

Are you on any other gear? finishing up a 6wk cycle of 1-hydroxytest (finished that day before IGF began) and now finishing up M5 and MOHN (only 2 days left of that)--so using the IGF as a bridge during PCT--nolva clomid (clen once IGF ends)---doing PCT for 4 weeks---then going to do 2weeks M1t--2 weeks Methyl jacked,

Did you take any time off from lifting due to the injury?--injured elbows a few months ago---stopped workoing out with weights for 2 months elbows healed 90%
---have not stopped due to shoulde rinjury ( had right shoulder surgery last year torn labrum) I am sure the same goers for this left shoulder now but I have no health insurance so using the Shoulder Horn program to try and strengthen it up--it seems the heavier I go in my workouts the less pain there is

Have you done any Physical Therapy (drinkin' beer with the other hand doesn't count)?---see shoulder horn above ( plus shoulder stretching)

Do you think injecting in to the shoulder area will help with the injury?

Last edited:

musculardude

Awards
Please keep your Log, good luck!
I am starting tomorrow.

wantmoresize

Awards
tarined back last night-- started with deadlifts (hex bar)--warmup 135x6, 315 x6, 405 x4 , 405 x 4 then proceeded into more isolated back movements followed by 30 mins stairmaster

-couldn't reach to get the lats as an IM injection so I did the shoulder since i am injured there-- I lsot 2 pounds over the weekend down to 245 on this stuff even though I ate a bunch of crap --- I am eating much cleaner this week and we shall see-- I am trying to retain as much strength as possible and going to be starting Nolva and Clomid tomorrow on the subject of this research---I will keep you posted-- going to do arms tongiht( going to be hard to do bilateral injections in both bis and tris??)

musculardude

Awards
tarined back last night-- started with deadlifts (hex bar)--warmup 135x6, 315 x6, 405 x4 , 405 x 4 then proceeded into more isolated back movements followed by 30 mins stairmaster

-couldn't reach to get the lats as an IM injection so I did the shoulder since i am injured there-- I lsot 2 pounds over the weekend down to 245 on this stuff even though I ate a bunch of crap --- I am eating much cleaner this week and we shall see-- I am trying to retain as much strength as possible and going to be starting Nolva and Clomid tomorrow on the subject of this research---I will keep you posted-- going to do arms tongiht( going to be hard to do bilateral injections in both bis and tris??)
What good and bad side efects are you experiencing so far?, what are your measurements, body fat and high?, what was your starting point?
Thanks

wantmoresize

Awards
What good and bad side efects are you experiencing so far?, what are your measurements, body fat and high?, what was your starting point?
Thanks
good effects-- seem to be getting some localized growth in the arms from IM injections---my left shoulder is still injured but was able to get 90's on overhead dumbbell presses for about 4

sides so far-- increased l;ethargy but not anything too much
some minor pain at injection site---really no negatives so far at all-- my weight was back up to 248 today---was able to curl 70's standing bicep curls for about 4 reps (alternating)

as for bodyfat--I haven't had it tested in years--but I do not have a big stomach-- nowhere near showing any abs, but my body is solid-- not loose at all--

musculardude

Awards
good effects-- seem to be getting some localized growth in the arms from IM injections---my left shoulder is still injured but was able to get 90's on overhead dumbbell presses for about 4

sides so far-- increased l;ethargy but not anything too much
some minor pain at injection site---really no negatives so far at all-- my weight was back up to 248 today---was able to curl 70's standing bicep curls for about 4 reps (alternating)

as for bodyfat--I haven't had it tested in years--but I do not have a big stomach-- nowhere near showing any abs, but my body is solid-- not loose at all--
That sounds great, I have been delay for a few days. I think I will start next week or after TGD.
Are you injecting just in the Biceps?. Are you injecting any place on the arms or some specific area?. Are you seeing changes day by day?
I will take measurements just to confirm the results.
Thanks bro!

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
BTW Thank you for the informative log, wantmoresize. There aren't many posts in your thread, but I'm sure there are lots of people reading it. :thumbsup:

wantmoresize

Awards
Been IM inject into the muscle group worked that day-- I am finally off the M5 and MOHN and 1-hydroxytest completely--started Nolva and Clomid yesterday--had a headache yesterday all day sort of a dull pain--hope it doesn't have anything to do with the IGF??

day off from training yesterday but still extremely sore from my arms/shoulders workout ( considering I probably need surgery on my elft shoulder I have to take it as it comes)

I can feel some slight localized growth in teh arms and feeling overall is "harder"

legs tonight--time to SQUAT!!!

also--I have been eating clean although I had some past last night with a cream sauce ( tasted ohh so good) but we all need our carbs right? I am also going to try and take some pics if I get a chance this weekend

if anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them

musculardude

Awards
Been IM inject into the muscle group worked that day-- I am finally off the M5 and MOHN and 1-hydroxytest completely--started Nolva and Clomid yesterday--had a headache yesterday all day sort of a dull pain--hope it doesn't have anything to do with the IGF??

day off from training yesterday but still extremely sore from my arms/shoulders workout ( considering I probably need surgery on my elft shoulder I have to take it as it comes)

I can feel some slight localized growth in teh arms and feeling overall is "harder"

legs tonight--time to SQUAT!!!

also--I have been eating clean although I had some past last night with a cream sauce ( tasted ohh so good) but we all need our carbs right? I am also going to try and take some pics if I get a chance this weekend

if anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them
Great Bro, I need to wait after TGD, then I will start. I want to post some pics about where to inject, the reason is that I have a lot of doubts about that and there is no place where they teach you where to inject IGF-1 r3 or GH, so maybe I can be corrected if I am doing wrong, and I will be posting some week progress pics... I hope!
Keep posting bro.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep pluggin away bro. Keep that diet clean and eat, eat, eat. Appreciate the log we need more of IGF lr3 logs around here. Later J

wantmoresize

Awards
just got in from legs day ( my favorite day since (knock on wood) it is my only uninjured bodypart----went for squats 135x7, 315x4, 405x5 leg press 5 plates each side x 5, 8 plates each side x 5, 11 plates each side x 5, then some shaping exercises + calves

ok my weight has gone down a few pounds, strength is up, and notice about a 1/4" improvement in arm size-- stuff seems to be working great--although I think my girlfriend is leaving me b/c of my experiment :(

some random thoughts---I think takign IGF at night is beneficial since it makes me feel slightly sleepy so that is always good for extra rest---I need to remember to have some micellar casein protein before bed--I have come to the conclusion ( after looking at my dad's side of the family) that I have zero genetics to obtain abs--plus, I love being strong ( well, relatively speaking of course)--now if only someone offered me free shoulder surgery with no time off from the gym--ahh the dream remains a dream---
I have decided to keep training for strength--I am happy my strength is going up even though no more M5 or MOHN or 1-test--hopefully I can keep this up or at least maintain--just my thoughts

musculardude

Awards
just got in from legs day ( my favorite day since (knock on wood) it is my only uninjured bodypart----went for squats 135x7, 315x4, 405x5 leg press 5 plates each side x 5, 8 plates each side x 5, 11 plates each side x 5, then some shaping exercises + calves

ok my weight has gone down a few pounds, strength is up, and notice about a 1/4" improvement in arm size-- stuff seems to be working great--although I think my girlfriend is leaving me b/c of my experiment :(
Sorry to hear about that, so are you going to stop the experiment?
1/4 inch in one week is petty amazing! I hope I can get as good results as you do. I hope you keep it up, and take here to dinner or send her flowers, maybe she agrees.
Are you experiencing the amazing pumps already?

wantmoresize

Awards
hmm not sure about the pumps but I am definitely more energetic in the gym and the localized size increase is spurring me on for more---gotta remember to eat though---appetite is somewhat diminished
as for my girlfriend--I really don't know what to do--I keep trying to explain myself but oh well-- I just hope things work out between us as I really do care for her

musculardude

Awards
Is there a site where they show you where are the best areas to inject igf-1 r3? I still have my doubts about where to inject?.
I hope things workout as well, it could not be good to dump the experiment.
I think if she cares of you as well she will undestand, keep getting huge bro.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
spotinjections.com has pics of how to shoot in any muscle. It's not specific for IGF, most pics show larger pins for AAS, it's even easier with the slin pins you're using.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if she doesn't understand or accept your lifestyle, then it wasn't meant to be.

wantmoresize

Awards
if she doesn't understand or accept your lifestyle, then it wasn't meant to be.
I suppose I see my whole lifestyle as trying to better myself--setting goals, reaching goals, then setting new ones--I couldn't believe I got 405x5 on squats the other day--it was the best feeling---now if only I can get my upper body to cooperate and rest my shoulder a bit

wantmoresizegrl

Awards
as for my girlfriend--I really don't know what to do--I keep trying to explain myself but oh well-- I just hope things work out between us as I really do care for her
What upsets me more than anything is that I found out about your "expirement" by reading this thread!! And when did you keep trying to explain yourself? In the 1 email you sent me?? I really don't understand why you feel the need to put our business out there...in forums and at your job(you tell your coworkers, whom I met once, everything and then they email me in your defense). If you havenet realized this already, despite me having many friends I am a very private person and not 1 of my friends know that we arent talking right now. I cant stand that you involve other people in our problems. Its not anyones business but ours what happens between us. Why am I telling you this? At your age you should know this. I dont see us staying together because its obvious you have communication issues.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
What upsets me more than anything is that I found out about your "expirement" by reading this thread!! And when did you keep trying to explain yourself? In the 1 email you sent me?? I really don't understand why you feel the need to put our business out there...in forums and at your job(you tell your coworkers, whom I met once, everything and then they email me in your defense). If you havenet realized this already, despite me having many friends I am a very private person and not 1 of my friends know that we arent talking right now. I cant stand that you involve other people in our problems. Its not anyones business but ours what happens between us. Why am I telling you this? At your age you should know this. I dont see us staying together because its obvious you have communication issues.
:think:

wantmoresize

Awards
:sad:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you two need to sit down and talk about this **** before it gets even more out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 0