age force hgh patch.

  1. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Lightbulb age force hgh patch.


    Anyone have any experience with the HGH patches from age force?Do they stand up to injections?Are they dosed properly?
    Thanks.

  2. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Never mind.Got my question answered haha
  3. New Member
    FubarFit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    6.19%

    Whatd info did you come up with?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FubarFit
    Whatd info did you come up with?
    It is a homeopathic supplement. If it does have hgh in it ..
    Its under dosed. Just like the homeopathic hcg out there. Just enough to say its in the product but not enough to do anything if its even in there. It also has other ingredients to naturally boost hgh but that's not what I'm looking for.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  5. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20799
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    Thank you I was wondering the same thing and didn't want to waste my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    It is a homeopathic supplement. If it does have hgh in it ..
    Its under dosed. Just like the homeopathic hcg out there. Just enough to say its in the product but not enough to do anything if its even in there. It also has other ingredients to naturally boost hgh but that's not what I'm looking for.
  6. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    Thank you I was wondering the same thing and didn't want to waste my money.
    I was almost certain it was real cause they mentioned they had somatropin in it but it is so little.....not going to get the intended effects * looks at Ronnie Coleman shot up 70+ lbs in a year after his basketball career *
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  7. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I was almost certain it was real cause they mentioned they had somatropin in it but it is so little.....not going to get the intended effects * looks at Ronnie Coleman shot up 70+ lbs in a year after his basketball career *
    went from a skinny as hell basket ball player into probably scaring this poor woman.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Bi_BceDNOT...lpapers-23.jpg
  8. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20799
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    Its also just too expensive at 90 bucks a month. you find any other reliable gh products or should I just try to get the real thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I was almost certain it was real cause they mentioned they had somatropin in it but it is so little.....not going to get the intended effects * looks at Ronnie Coleman shot up 70+ lbs in a year after his basketball career *
  9. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20799
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    I don't have the funds or access to gear to ever get that big lol
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    went from a skinny as hell basket ball player into probably scaring this poor woman.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Bi_BceDNOT...lpapers-23.jpg
  10. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    Its also just too expensive at 90 bucks a month. you find any other reliable gh products or should I just try to get the real thing.
    The real thing will be much more expensive.You also gotta worry about side effects like gh gut with prolonged use and usually the best way to to use it in combo with igf-1(which is the actual cause of GH gutt) and insulin.All of this will be hella expensive.

    If you're looking for a cheaper route try a IGF1 solo cycle.They won't give you those skin tearing,strech mark making gains that the ****tail of all 3 will give but will let you put on a good 10 to 20 lbs in 4 weeks or so.I'm planing on doing just this pretty soon.Slin pins are virtually painless and easier to use.Although be ready to spend 300 bucks for a good cycle of the stuff.

    natty GH products can help.GABA i'm a big fan of.
  11. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20799
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    Thanks man I take Gaba as well. The real thing is super expensive but it works. 90 bucks a month for minimal edge is not what I'm looking for. Do you get yours from a chem lab site or supplier?
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    The real thing will be much more expensive.You also gotta worry about side effects like gh gut with prolonged use and usually the best way to to use it in combo with igf-1(which is the actual cause of GH gutt) and insulin.All of this will be hella expensive.

    If you're looking for a cheaper route try a IGF1 solo cycle.They won't give you those skin tearing,strech mark making gains that the ****tail of all 3 will give but will let you put on a good 10 to 20 lbs in 4 weeks or so.I'm planing on doing just this pretty soon.Slin pins are virtually painless and easier to use.Although be ready to spend 300 bucks for a good cycle of the stuff.

    natty GH products can help.GABA i'm a big fan of.
  12. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    The real thing will be much more expensive.You also gotta worry about side effects like gh gut with prolonged use and usually the best way to to use it in combo with igf-1(which is the actual cause of GH gutt) and insulin.All of this will be hella expensive.

    If you're looking for a cheaper route try a IGF1 solo cycle.They won't give you those skin tearing,strech mark making gains that the ****tail of all 3 will give but will let you put on a good 10 to 20 lbs in 4 weeks or so.I'm planing on doing just this pretty soon.Slin pins are virtually painless and easier to use.Although be ready to spend 300 bucks for a good cycle of the stuff.

    natty GH products can help.GABA i'm a big fan of.
    10-20lbs in 4 weeks with IGF-1? Have you ever used igf?

    That is a totally unrealistic ooutcome

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  13. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683048
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wtf!
    Ronnie colemdn used to play bball?
    Lol
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  14. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20799
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    what results can i expect from 1gf-1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    10-20lbs in 4 weeks with IGF-1? Have you ever used igf?

    That is a totally unrealistic ooutcome

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  15. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    what results can i expect from 1gf-1?
    Personally i wouldnt expect much if anything. I got nothing out of 2 vials and did everything correct. I dont believe their is any real IGF out there. And if it were, i dont believe it would work the way we *wish it would

    Im not sure of your age, but i would stick to HGH.
    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  16. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20799
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    i'm 23. did you get it premixed or mix it yourself with bac water?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Personally i wouldnt expect much if anything. I got nothing out of 2 vials and did everything correct. I dont believe their is any real IGF out there. And if it were, i dont believe it would work the way we *wish it would

    Im not sure of your age, but i would stick to HGH.
    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  17. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    i'm 23. did you get it premixed or mix it yourself with bac water?
    It came in powder form in a vaccum sealed vial one time, and an un vacum sealed vial the other. I mixed myself.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  18. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    1214966
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    Personally i wouldnt expect much if anything. I got nothing out of 2 vials and did everything correct. I dont believe their is any real IGF out there. And if it were, i dont believe it would work the way we *wish it would

    Im not sure of your age, but i would stick to HGH.
    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
    Not real igf1 then.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  19. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20799
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    where did you get it from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    It came in powder form in a vaccum sealed vial one time, and an un vacum sealed vial the other. I mixed myself.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  20. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    where did you get it from?
    Im telling you guys. there is no REAL igf 1 out there. Even if we could get real igf, how are you going to dose it? Sub Q, igf has no systematic effects. IM, will not be utilized because IGF is made INSIDE muscle cells.

    Are we allowed to say pep sites on here? ill gladly tell where i purchased if it isnt against forum rules.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  21. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20799
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

    i think it is against the rules its cool bro. I'm just looking into 1gf-1 because a few people said it was good. then a few people said it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Im telling you guys. there is no REAL igf 1 out there. Even if we could get real igf, how are you going to dose it? Sub Q, igf has no systematic effects. IM, will not be utilized because IGF is made INSIDE muscle cells.

    Are we allowed to say pep sites on here? ill gladly tell where i purchased if it isnt against forum rules.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
  22. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    wrong thread
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Patches: HGH Patch vs. Extra Strength HGH
    By p5sky in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 02:54 PM
  2. Logging Op! AGE FORCE!
    By mattrag in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 03:29 PM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 06:26 PM
  4. age force
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 12:26 AM
  5. Transdermal HGH Patch!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in