IGF-1

  1. New Member
    SUPERMAN0383's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%

    IGF-1


    OK. I've really gotten th itch to order some IGF from MR.
    I've researched throughly and here are my questions/assumptions.And I've read Bobo's sticky.

    I need two vials for a 6 week cycle at 40mg.

    igf-1 does NOT need to be refrigerated. I plan on keeping it in my desk.

    Mix with BA prior to injection.

    Am I right?

  2. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8457
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERMAN0383
    OK. I've really gotten th itch to order some IGF from MR.
    I've researched throughly and here are my questions/assumptions.And I've read Bobo's sticky.

    I need two vials for a 6 week cycle at 40mg.

    igf-1 does NOT need to be refrigerated. I plan on keeping it in my desk.

    Mix with BA prior to injection.

    Am I right?
    i think you need to do A LOT more research than reading one outdated sticky, try reading a couple pages of posts.
  3. New Member
    BryanFury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    i think you need to do A LOT more research than reading one outdated sticky, try reading a couple pages of posts.
    Speaking of outdated stickies, why aren't a lot of them updated? Or have someone write up new threads altogether. With all of the new info and corrections, I think it would be a decent idea and worth the time.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    a simple use of the search feature provides all the answers these questions need IMO.
  5. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    464
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERMAN0383
    OK. I've really gotten th itch to order some IGF from MR.
    I've researched throughly and here are my questions/assumptions.And I've read Bobo's sticky.

    I need two vials for a 6 week cycle at 40mg.

    igf-1 does NOT need to be refrigerated. I plan on keeping it in my desk.

    Mix with BA prior to injection.

    Am I right?
    Refrigerate
    Mix with BW not BA
  6. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8457
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanFury
    Speaking of outdated stickies, why aren't a lot of them updated? Or have someone write up new threads altogether. With all of the new info and corrections, I think it would be a decent idea and worth the time.
    They still lay down a decent foundation while reading threads will go more in depth and also add updated info. As far as why the stickies haven't been updated, no one wants to take the time to do it; i know i'm way too lazy.

    Maybe you could do it.
  7. New Member
    BryanFury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    They still lay down a decent foundation while reading threads will go more in depth and also add updated info. As far as why the stickies haven't been updated, no one wants to take the time to do it; i know i'm way too lazy.

    Maybe you could do it.
    I'd do it...not like I do anything besides lift and eat anyway.

    Edit: Outside of work, etc...
    Last edited by BryanFury; 11-03-2004 at 04:26 PM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-1 Info
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 10:06 PM
  2. IGF-1, insulin and muscle building ?
    By chi_town in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 04:32 PM
  3. Ultimate IGF-1 Guide
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 10:56 PM
  4. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM
  5. All about IGF-1 From Meso
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in