GHRP6 Effects

1. GHRP6 Effects

Hi

I've started using GHRP6 a week ago, but it feels like somebody is kicking me in the testicles the whole time...almost like "lover's balls/blue balls". Is this a side effect of the GHRP6 and how long will it last, cause being so uncomfortable the whole is killing me.

I also ended my 13week, Stanzonol+Test suspension Cutting Cycle approx 3 weeks ago. Did not use any post cycle. Maybe my testicles are restarting?

Thanks

2. Hm never heard of this

3. Yeah you might need to get on a pct ASAP!
    •   

4. Another prime example of irresponsibility
    T2

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pallie View Post
    Hi

I've started using GHRP6 a week ago, but it feels like somebody is kicking me in the testicles the whole time...almost like "lover's balls/blue balls". Is this a side effect of the GHRP6 and how long will it last, cause being so uncomfortable the whole is killing me.

I also ended my 13week, Stanzonol+Test suspension Cutting Cycle approx 3 weeks ago. Did not use any post cycle. Maybe my testicles are restarting?

Thanks
    Lolwut. You are the kind of person that makes everything become illegal.

6. Its not like I just went and injected al these stuff. I consulted with my personal trainer and actually trusted the bastard's advice. Obviously he does not know ****.... But anyway...got PCT from another guy which knows his stuff and will start tomorrow.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    Yeah you might need to get on a pct ASAP!
    Thanks

8. Lol....ghrp6 makes my dick fat as hell. but OP 13weeks is kinda long time u dont think?

9. ghrp and ghrh can be used for a long time
    just not hexarelin...

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 10:19 PM
  2. effects of 19-nor
    By q-tip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 07:24 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:13 AM
  5. effects of heat on T1pro?