most igf fake or underdosed? - AnabolicMinds.com

most igf fake or underdosed?

  1. Banned
    foxpharma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    most igf fake or underdosed?


    I read everywhere about people running igf-1 lr3 with "good or great" results. In fact I know more people running igf the hgh. Why taking hgh that converts to igf when you can use igf directly instead? Seems logical but why get all people I know that uses one of the two still get better results with hgh? Hgh is not new at all. there is for example gensci who makes affordable pharmaceutical grade hgh. You don't need to use UG lab hgh at all. What about igf? Let's start with the inventor of injectable igf, a German chemical lab that is worldwide known, called Sigma-Alldrich. What is the price today for 0,1mg? 290euro, that is approx 340-350$. That would be 2900euro (3400-3500$) for 1mg. Know tell me how the people who sell it so cheap can make this price? Gropep in Australia sells it too for the sigma price. Know to all igf users, do you think you used the real deal??? People get fooled online all the time. 49$ for igf-1 DES? Aha ok right, must be awsone quality. It's like this whole myostatin inhibition thing. C***** p*****s sell acvr2b, 0,1mg for 170$. What a joke, do somebody. Know what the real acvr2b price is for 0,1mg? Cheapest I found was 400$. Open your eyes and use your mind, don't believe everything sellers tell you. They want to sell so they will tell you all you want to hear.

  2. New Member
    956Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    234

    Reputation

    Injecting foreign IGF-1 is nothing clinical data can back up - whereas synthetic HGH has much clearer data/etc
    your intel on the HGH market is flawed (esp in 2012) - cute theory that in today's market it's a cake-walk to attain pharma GH on the cheap
    you might want to stop wasting time on the bio-tech websites and maybe go down the rabbit hole and learn about custom peptide synthesis
    you're damn right to be suspect of *******'s (ie getting 'phil'd) who listen to 3rd world country vendors who think they're providing IGF-II or fakistatin propeptides to open source guinea pig communities of sheeple
  3. Banned
    foxpharma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Injecting foreign IGF-1 is nothing clinical data can back up - whereas synthetic HGH has much clearer data/etc
    your intel on the HGH market is flawed (esp in 2012) - cute theory that in today's market it's a cake-walk to attain pharma GH on the cheap
    you might want to stop wasting time on the bio-tech websites and maybe go down the rabbit hole and learn about custom peptide synthesis
    you're damn right to be suspect of *******'s (ie getting 'phil'd) who listen to 3rd world country vendors who think they're providing IGF-II or fakistatin propeptides to open source guinea pig communities of sheeple
    Ah my friend, finally somebody got a opinion on that. I wasn't talking about peptides generally. I wrote in several threads that I use peptides my self with success. I find this whole gen- silence thing very interesting and the more I read the more I came to this point. But you got my point bro. I was aiming to people who said "ah I used igf and it did nothing for me". I live in Germany and I only can speak about the situation here in Europe about hgh availability. You can get here novonordisk hgh for 2-2,5$ per iu.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    956Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    234

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Ah my friend, finally somebody got a opinion on that. I wasn't talking about peptides generally. I wrote in several threads that I use peptides my self with success. I find this whole gen- silence thing very interesting and the more I read the more I came to this point. But you got my point bro. I was aiming to people who said "ah I used igf and it did nothing for me". I live in Germany and I only can speak about the situation here in Europe about hgh availability. You can get here novonordisk hgh for 2-2,5$ per iu.
    enjoy the quality & ride that wave! good times

    igf-1 analogs respond well & yield desirable effects in many -however I wouldn't wish to waste my time w/ or roll the dice personally (I could care less about an effective glucose disposal agent abusing my cells, providing at best a pump in the gym and some temporary shred in my appearance - give me quality safe premium GH all day long & i am a happy camper)
  5. Banned
    foxpharma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

    enjoy the quality & ride that wave! good times

    igf-1 analogs respond well & yield desirable effects in many -however I wouldn't wish to waste my time w/ or roll the dice personally (I could care less about an effective glucose disposal agent abusing my cells, providing at best a pump in the gym and some temporary shred in my appearance - give me quality safe premium GH all day long & i am a happy camper)
    Agree with that 100%. I chose the somatropin and gh releasing peptide route. It's way more effective in long term IMO. You got s good knowledge base 956 better, I enjoy the conversations with you bro.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. R3 IGF-1 or HGH for PCT
    By centrn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 11:01 PM
  2. IGF powder or pre-mixed?
    By DZL2003 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 11:48 AM
  3. lyophilized powder igf. BW or BA?
    By th0m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 03:53 PM
  4. IGF, with or without aas
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 04:03 PM
  5. IGF before or after nolva/clomid
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 03:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in