Injectable? Or Effervescent ?

Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

Injectable? Or Effervescent ?

Hi all. I hope this isn't too stupid a question.. I found a way to legally get GH. I don't know all that much about the legalities but as far as I know, it's not illegal to own or use. Anyway. I've been reading up on a few products (Nutraceutics PRO HGH, Muscle-Link GH Stak, etc) and I'm wondering if these products are either better or much worse than an injectable. I'm also guessing that the injectable is 'actual' GH and the products I'm talking about are GH enhancers.. Am I right? Is there much of a difference?

Thanks in advance...

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%

The expression "chalk and cheese" comes to mind.Injectable hgh has proven
    medical usage ie.backed by hard science. As for the other stuff maybe they're trying
    a selling ploy, by including GH in the names of these products cos studies show it's not possible for very complex amino structures like hgh to be taken as a foodstuff for obvious reasons of break-down- like all food used by the body

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
    Hi all. I hope this isn't too stupid a question.. I found a way to legally get GH. I don't know all that much about the legalities but as far as I know, it's not illegal to own or use. Anyway. I've been reading up on a few products (Nutraceutics PRO HGH, Muscle-Link GH Stak, etc) and I'm wondering if these products are either better or much worse than an injectable. I'm also guessing that the injectable is 'actual' GH and the products I'm talking about are GH enhancers.. Am I right? Is there much of a difference?

Thanks in advance...
  3. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

don't waste cash on those "enhancers" id go to a board sponsor like muscleresearch.com and get the injectable
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.07%

i got a bridge in brooklyn i"ll sell ya too.real cheap. seriously read up on it.dont believe the bull****.
  5. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano

Thanks in advance...
    GH is illegal to obtain w.o a script.

There is a huge difference, get the real GH, or if you can't get it, grab some igf-1. Actually i perfer the igf-1 to the GH anyways, i've been on GH for 3 months now and i'm only finally starting to see the benefits from it. Do not waste your money otherwise.

Similar Forum Threads

1. injections or gel
    By Get Big or Die in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 12:20 AM
  2. Injections or Gel?
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 07:58 PM
  3. inject or not to inject ? Opinions ?
    By edwitt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32