PWO MGF + IGF LR3 cycle - SHAKE TIMING

fa3262

Awards
Hey guys, starting an mgf/igf lr3 cycle in 2 weeks or so and just have a quick question regarding pwo nutrition. Immediately pwo 400mcg MGF (not peg) bilaterally and then 45 minutes later im having 80mcg IGF-LR3 IM bilaterally. Should i have my protein shake + carbs before MGF/ after MGF but before IGF/ or after IGF/ or more than that? Im willing to have it after MGF and then again after IGF if it'll yield better gains. The reason behind this being that IGF will cause an insulin spike an as such nutrient shuttling, however it will be after the anabolic window (20-30 mins pwo).

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I take my pwo shake rite after MGF as it needs carbs to work

fa3262

Awards
I take my pwo shake rite after MGF as it needs carbs to work
duly noted G.E.S., should i then take another after igf (45 mins later)? im pretty sure its crucial to have one after igf because of the insulin spike. How are my doses btw, not sure if im taking too much mgf

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Im dosing it at 100mcg bilaterally. Even at this dose its still way more then the body produces but these are research chems so "research" with whatever u feel will do the job. Id rather use less and if i dont see results then up the dose.
Another shake after igf isnt a bad idea...ill just eat sumthing with high/fast acting carbs (i.e. pizaa with no cheese, white bread, bagel ect.)

fa3262

Awards
Im dosing it at 100mcg bilaterally. Even at this dose its still way more then the body produces but these are research chems so "research" with whatever u feel will do the job. Id rather use less and if i dont see results then up the dose.
Another shake after igf isnt a bad idea...ill just eat sumthing with high/fast acting carbs (i.e. pizaa with no cheese, white bread, bagel ect.)
Yeah i'll defs take this on board, start low and work my way up. Are you seeing any results? and are you doing it solo or with AAS? If i may just one more quick question since you've had some experience, if i was to do bi's and tri's in a session, would it be better to split the dose and inject bilaterally into my bi's AND tri's as i really want growth in both rather than just one?

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Im running them solo...never tried AAS yet...only been on for a week and half but im already noticing great pumps and small strength gains. With igf and mgf ull notice better results in a few months after the new cells that are being created mature into adult muscle cells.

I would pick one muscle (a lagging one) and focus on bringing that muscle up. Or one workout do bis then next workout do tris.

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Please let me know how ur results are with ur dosing protocol...currently im dosing igf pre workout and mgf post. Ive read about others dosing mgf post and igf about an hour later but havnt tried it myself

fa3262

Awards
Please let me know how ur results are with ur dosing protocol...currently im dosing igf pre workout and mgf post. Ive read about others dosing mgf post and igf about an hour later but havnt tried it myself

haven't done aas either thats why im starting with this haha don't want to pack on like 30lb because my gym has a huge thing against people who use, they try to get rid of them. And yeah i'll let you know how i go, i'll probably be starting around the 23rd when i get my **** together. btw this is where i got the info for the timing protocol but ill post on this thread when i see how results go, thanks for the advice and best of luck with your gains bro

thinksteroids.com/articles/peptides-the-next-frontier-in-hypertrophy/

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Ya ive read that article a few times also. Peptides arent something thats gonna make u huge over night but all gains made are kept thats the great thing about them.