HGH at 16

Matt282

Awards
What would be a possible dosing procedure to gain 2 inches? I am 5'8 150 at -10% bodyfat. I have access to a legit source. I know I will be talked down to on this, but it's expected.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
and here we go......

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Platform shoes or high heels usually add 2".

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Okay, if this is not a joke, then listen in up Matt.
Messing around with HGH at your age without being under the guidance of a physician who specializes specifically in endocrinology,
is not only the stupidest thing I've ever heard, it's also insane!
Don't do it.
Peace

malachi

Awards
I understand the desire to alter your appearance at your age, so I'm not coming down on you. I first started contemplating using steroids when I was 17. However, after a lot of research, I decided to be smart and wait until I was 25. Anabolics (whether it's steroids, HGH, IGF-1, or insulin) are all very powerful hormones that absolutely should not be messed around with in a body that is still developing. The results could be quite damaging, and I would imagine that HGH would be one of the worst things you could be using right now, as it could cause your facial bones to grow excessively considering all of the bones in your body are still in their growth phase. You don't want to end up looking like Frankenstein just to gain a couple inches in height. LOL. I'm sure at this point in your life gaining two inches seems like all that matters, but trust me, the person you are now is not who you will be when you are 25, the person you are at 25 will not be who are at 35, and so on. In other words, what's important to you now will drastically change as you get older, and trust me when I say that when you're 35 years old, married, have kids, and a career, any added height you may have gained through the use of HGH will not be worth whatever possible side effects you might incur. Besides, you're only 16. It's highly likely that you will grow a little more in the next few years anyway. From 16 to 18, I grew about two inches naturally. Most guys do (some more, some less).

Be patient, bro. Height and mass, while very important as a young man, will become far less important to you as you age, mature, start a career, and start raising a family, so don't do anything to screw yourself up long term in your efforts to achieve either. Wait until your body is done growing (I recommend waiting until you are at least 22), and then ease into the use of anabolics.

Just my two cents, bro. Take it for what its worth, and good luck.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I understand the desire to alter your appearance at your age, so I'm not coming down on you. I first started contemplating using steroids when I was 17. However, after a lot of research, I decided to be smart and wait until I was 25. Anabolics (whether it's steroids, HGH, IGF-1, or insulin) are all very powerful hormones that absolutely should not be messed around with in a body that is still developing. The results could be quite damaging, and I would imagine that HGH would be one of the worst things you could be using right now, as it could cause your facial bones to grow excessively considering all of the bones in your body are in still in their growth phase. You don't want to end up looking like Frankenstein just to gain a couple inches in height. LOL. I'm sure at this point in your life gaining two inches seems like all that matters, but trust me, the person you are now is not who you will be when you are 25, the person you are at 25 will not be who are at 35, and so on. In other words, what's important to you now will drastically change as you get older, and trust me when I say that when you're 35 years old, married, have kids, and a career, any added height you may have gained through the use of HGH will not be worth whatever possible side effects you might incur. Besides, you're only 16. It's highly likely that you will grow a little more in the next few years anyway. From 16 to 18, I grew about two inches naturally. Most guys do (some more, some less).

Be patient, bro. Height and mass, while very important as a young man, will become far less important to you as you age, mature, start a career, and start raising a family, so don't do anything to screw yourself up long term in your efforts to achieve either. Wait until your body is done growing (I recommend waiting until you are at least 22), and then ease into the use of anabolics.

Just my two cents, bro. Take it for what its worth, and good luck.
Great post!
Peace

mylo

mylo

Awards
What would be a possible dosing procedure to gain 2 inches? I am 5'8 150 at -10% bodyfat. I have access to a legit source. I know I will be talked down to on this, but it's expected.
i know i'm totally going to get some hate for this, but i'm actually going to give my 2 cents.

to start off, you're not done growing at 16, so you don't really NEED to take HGH just yet. also, do you honestly think you can afford to undergo HGH replacement? you're talking some mad money :|

so if you're still desperate enough to take HGH and have the money for it, i doubt it'll mess much with your endocrine system as much as steroids or other hormones/drugs (DON'T **** with steroids until you're in your late 20's minimum or you're risking NEEDING TRT for the rest of your life).

you're getting close to the time (if you aren't already in it) to where you don't grow even with HGH because your bones have fused.

i'm in no way telling you to do it though.